Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE2020: Dublin Central

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭VG31

pow_pow wrote: »
    How many canvassers has everyone had? I just had one, in Phibsboro, Gary Gannon. Granted I am not home til near 8pm each night, but still only seeing one was a surprise.

Gary Gannon and Neasa Hourigan were canvassing on my road. There were also canvassers for Mary Lou and someone else (didn't see who they were).

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pow_pow

Has anyone/everyone got their polling card? I haven't. I checked the register a few weeks ago and am definitely on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,804 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Has anyone/everyone got their polling card? I haven't. I checked the register a few weeks ago and am definitely on it.

Just bring photo ID and proof of address if you don't get the card.

Thanks. I'm not that concerned but it's just that additional peace of mind of having it in advance knowing there won't be any issues at the ballot box.

I've invested a lot of time into choosing who to vote for, so it would be very frustrating if I wasn't able to vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Thanks. I'm not that concerned but it's just that additional peace of mind of having it in advance knowing there won't be any issues at the ballot box.

I've invested a lot of time into choosing who to vote for, so it would be very frustrating if I wasn't able to vote!

I only got mine today which was a bit later than usual. I'd say it'll be out tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Crisis over, I got my polling card :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Hourigan and Gannon made serious gains in the last week or two. It's possible they'll both get in now.

Fitzpatrick could lose out. Lower 1st pref than Greens and Mary Lou's votes are transferring left. Donohoe is also doing quite poorly but Glasnevin area tallies not in yet. Both will do better there.

Christy Burke is doing better than FF so far and would expect a big transfer from SF too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Donohue, Hourigan and Gannon it is then, and obviously Mary-Lou who walked it.

Advertisement