Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues

Options
  • 19-01-2020 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

The lovely :rolleyes: Beasty closed the thread without my consent (https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058043125).

I was accused of all sorts and the amazing Faith dismissed my request for proof as the admin word suffice :pac: So here I am, to request proof of the accusations made by wiggle16 and the reason for my ban (never received a card).

P.S: the back story can easily be found by checking the original thread.

Dear LuciX,

You have been permanently banned from Personal Issues for a breach of the forum charter.

Every forum on Boards.ie has a charter which lists any specific rules that forum may have and it is really important that you read this as it'll help you familiarise yourself with how that forum works. You should also understand that every forum is different and that charters are how you learn the differences.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

wiggle16

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Any more posts about this issue in this forum will result in a permanent ban from this forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement