Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Download queue full

• 19-01-2020 11:04pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,963 ✭✭✭

I have a Xbox one X and I went to download my Xbox 360 games with gold today but had a message saying that my download queue was full.
    There is nothing pending download on the Xbox itself..

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

mik_da_man wrote: »
    I have a Xbox one X and I went to download my Xbox 360 games with gold today but had a message saying that my download queue was full.
    There is nothing pending download on the Xbox itself..

Any ideas?

Ignore it, and install from your Xbox One rather than the website. They'll all be in your ready to install list.

That error message comes up because they haven't actually updated the backend for the old 360 system, so it's still looking to install on an actual Xbox 360 rather than an Xbox One. That's why the website for 360 games looks pretty much the same as it did back then. My guess is that they actually can't update it, must cause too many compatibility issues or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,096 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Yeah I get that message every time I "claim" 360 games on my phone for my sons xbox s. They still get claimed, so you can still download them at a later date from the xbox itself.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,963 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers guys.
    Odd as it worked fine last year...

Advertisement