Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from gangland thread

Options
  • 20-01-2020 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi there, I was banned from the thread for being uncivil. The moderator noted not to use initials again, which I will not do. However, as I am new to the thread, I thought it was the done thing. I will refrain in future however.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

Any update? Is this the right place?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I sent you a PM 30 minutes ago asking if you have attempted to resolve this directly with the mod via PM. So I'll repeat that question here. Have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Tommycart

Beasty wrote: »
    I sent you a PM 30 minutes ago asking if you have attempted to resolve this directly with the mod via PM. So I'll repeat that question here. Have you?

Yes, I sent nosnon a pm, over 3 hours ago, but he has not replied to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Tommycart wrote: »

Hello Tommycart, I can't engage with you until you have tried to resolve with the Mod.
    Mods are volunteers and have real jobs.
    Please wait for a response.

Take Care,

L

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Tommycart wrote: »

Have you attempted to resolve with the Mod?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No response from the OP - I'm closing this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement