Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues

Options
  • 20-01-2020 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Just a reminder... Beastie: you are not God.

Following Mark's advice:
    Hi Luci,

Thanks for your message. If you would like an Admin review, the best thing to do is to open a new thread; an Admin has said that they will then look into it. As said previously, these DRP threads are to deal with your ban only and other posters are not relevant.

Thanks,
    Mark.

I AM OPENING THIS NEW THREAD BECAUSE the previous thread was closed by without a resolution. A D decided to apply his own rules (https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...?t=2058043125).

I was accused of all sorts and the amazing Faith dismissed my request for proof as the admin word suffice So here I am, to request proof of the accusations made by wiggle16 and the reason for my ban (never received a card).

P.S: the back story can easily be found by checking the original thread.

Dear LuciX,

You have been permanently banned from Personal Issues for a breach of the forum charter.

Every forum on Boards.ie has a charter which lists any specific rules that forum may have and it is really important that you read this as it'll help you familiarise yourself with how that forum works. You should also understand that every forum is different and that charters are how you learn the differences.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

wiggle16

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi LuciX,

Apologies for the delay. I have been looking into this, and I have to agree with the action taken by the Mods here. There is a pattern of anonymous posts posted from your IP that direct abuse at either the OP of a thread or other users on the thread. Where there are serious breaches of the site's rules or a forum's charter, sanctions will escalate more quickly.

As we have access to the messages, time stamps, and - perhaps most importantly - IP addresses, an Admin's word and judgement will have to suffice. I'm upholding this ban and marking as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement