Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Mo Roaming Switzerland

Options
  • 20-01-2020 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello I've a 16 hour layover in Zurich next weekend just wondering if the roaming works there or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cillian0

Cillian0 wrote: »
    Hello I've a 16 hour layover in Zurich next weekend just wondering if the roaming works there or not?
    "Hi there, Switzerland outside the EU therefore you would not be eligible for the 10gb data roaming."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Cillian0 wrote: »

Switzerland is neither in the EU nor EEA so roaming will cost a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Vic_08

€1.99/minute for making or receiving calls, 39c per text and €4.99 per Megabyte data.

Download google maps for Zurich before you leave home and turn off roaming data before you get there, use any free wifi you can get.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Vodafone treat Switzerland as if it were in the EEA so if you had a Voda PAYG SIM to hand, that'd be your best bet. Top up €5, buy 1GB data add-on.

Advertisement