Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheep Flock Register

• 20-01-2020 8:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭

Lads, whats the point in this? Surely the tag numbers are all entered into some IT system from the dispatch document anyway?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭thelegend1979

I hope you are right. Have been only putting down the dispatch serial number and putting details of sale or purchase into remarks section. Where are all the tag numbers supposed to go. You would go through alot of books.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

I hope you are right. Have been only putting down the dispatch serial number and putting details of sale or purchase into remarks section. Where are all the tag numbers supposed to go. You would go through alot of books.

You doing it pretty ok. No need to write tag numbers in a lot of instances

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭sonnybill

You doing it pretty ok. No need to write tag numbers in a lot of instances

If a man wanted to start a fresh get things 100 per cent would he get in major trouble /trigger an inspection by requesting a new register saying he lost it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Lambman

Hard til know sonnybill what way you would work that... I know a lad near me had an inspection and his wasnt near up till scratch so his advisor said till leave it with him and if they asked tell them he had it. Dont know what till make a that either but advisor must a been pretty sure they weren't gonna ask him for it. With all the aid tags and all supposed till be for 100% traceability there still light years away from it. As long as you have plenty off new tags lying about then you cant go wrong as far as I see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,645 ✭✭✭kk.man

sonnybill wrote: »
    If a man wanted to start a fresh get things 100 per cent would he get in major trouble /trigger an inspection by requesting a new register saying he lost it ?

I ordered a new register recently but old one was full. From memory I didn't state why I needed new one nor was I asked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement