Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for a month

Options
  • 20-01-2020 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭

I hae received a ban for a month from soccer.

A poster made a post about the bruno fernandes transfer, made fun about me in the post (even though i have never posted in the transfer thread before) i reply to his post saying 'sad man'.

I then get a yellow card and a warning.

I then get another message saying im banned for a month

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I presume the one month ban was applied under the Soccer Forum totting up process

Have you attempted to appeal the yellow directly with the mod via PM?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Yes, the ban was for accumulated cards.

"Bangkok 3rd yellow this season - 1 month. 20/01/2019"

As the sanction was recently changed from 3 months to 1 month, you got off lightly. Come back here when you have exhausted discussions with the mod and I'll take a look.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Over a month now with no reply, I'm assuming you're no longer interested and this can be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement