Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People who don’t (or won’t) travel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

road_high wrote: »
    The absolute pain in the arse "travelled" types- i think we've all been in the company of these clowns and it's a lot more painful to listen than just boring!!

They're painful. They're the type who'll tell you your trip doesn't count unless you were slumming it with a backpack, no access to a shower and sleeping in a hammock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Personally i like visiting other countries but I don't think it's odd that some don't, they have other preferred interests they spend money on

I'd buy a new suv if the other half agreed we don't take foreign holidays again, she won't though so i won't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,908 ✭✭✭daheff

Time
    Responsibilities
    Money

Not wanting to live out of a bag for weeks/months
    Liking my own space
    Wanting to settle down
    Money

The topic & question is broad and varied. Some people don't mind going off on holidays. Some people aren't too bothered about going abroad for a holiday. Some want to live abroad for longer periods of time some don't.

FTA69 wrote: »
    It reallly isn't lad. I love a drink up as much as the next man and to be fair I'd great craic at a Jewish wedding in Liverpool this month I got invited to. But I'd get a week in Morocco for the price of some weddings I've been to in Ireland.

Drinking is good craic, but it's all much of a muchness at the end of the day isn't it. All the nights are pretty much the same.

I love weddings especially when they are two or even three day affairs (my own one was three days too). Great craic, meeting friends, big drink etc etc. Never understood the dislike for weddings.

I’m disappointed that the “wedding years” are more or less over in my circle of friends. Had about 30+ including my own over the last number of years but will only be maybe one a year or whatever from now on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭kippy

JupiterKid wrote: »
    What is the story with people who have travelled very little or who are not fond of leaving their own country, sometimes not even leaving their city or county?

I understand if it’s a case of ill health or limited finances - but these days, with air travel so affordable, the world - or at least most of Europe - is literally there for the taking in. I know the term “travel broadens the mind” is a bit of a cliche, but from personal experience, I think it is very true. :)

I travelled quite a bit in my 20s in addition to living in the States for a year, and as a person with wanderlust I plan to visit every continent (including Antarctica) by the time I am 65. Japan, New Zealand and South America are very high up on my places to visit wish list in the near future.

It seems these days most Irish people under the age of 40 are very well travelled, and nearly everyone has travelled abroad, often for holidays in the Mediterranean and/or to another European country.

So, do you know anyone who has never been out of the country, or only just to the UK (including Norn Iron). Or are you yourself a person that has hardly ever - or never - travelled abroad?

And if so, why?

I think people tend to forget that up until relatively recently (2-3 decades) people in Ireland had relatively little money for travel and the cost of travel was prohibitive.
    People generally only traveled to get work and often never returned (granted this still happens but usually by choice as opposed to having no option) or if they did, they never wanted to "travel" again.

I know a good few from more rural areas that would never have left the country or even done much travel within Ireland. I know a few more from round cities that go on holiday every year to the same resort in Spain/Portugal etc and have rarely seen the rest of Ireland.

I don't really see the major benefit of travelling unless it's to get some sun and a rest from the day to do but if I had more money/time I might be saying something different.
    Would have done a bit of travel in my late teens/twenties and was grateful for the opportunity to do it. Now, it's generally for a rare break from the day-to-day, get some sun.
    Either way, it doesn't wrangle me that some people haven't or don't like to travel, I can appreciate their rational.

The "broadens the mind" is absolute nonsense by the way - particularly in todays' era of technology and globalism.

If I had a choice between going on a nice holiday to somewhere of my choosing, or attending the 3 day wedding of some distant relative, the holiday would win every time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

sasta le wrote: »
    I find all these well travelled people very boring they are like sheep do the same places and things
    If i have to hear about South America or Thailand again

Yeh, these sheep all going to places in the same world. You'd think they'd go somewhere different, like outer space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

kippy wrote: »
    I think people tend to forget that up until relatively recently (2-3 decades) people in Ireland had relatively little money for travel and the cost of travel was prohibitive.
    People generally only traveled to get work and often never returned (granted this still happens but usually by choice as opposed to having no option) or if they did, they never wanted to "travel" again.

I know a good few from more rural areas that would never have left the country or even done much travel within Ireland. I know a few more from round cities that go on holiday every year to the same resort in Spain/Portugal etc and have rarely seen the rest of Ireland.

I don't really see the major benefit of travelling unless it's to get some sun and a rest from the day to do but if I had more money/time I might be saying something different.
    Would have done a bit of travel in my late teens/twenties and was grateful for the opportunity to do it. Now, it's generally for a rare break from the day-to-day, get some sun.
    Either way, it doesn't wrangle me that some people haven't or don't like to travel, I can appreciate their rational.

The "broadens the mind" is absolute nonsense by the way - particularly in todays' era of technology and globalism.

I was born in Central European country. An hour drive I was in Austria, 1-2 hours Italy and Croatia, less than 4 hours Germany and Hungary and so on. What would shopping in Italy for afternoon count as? Technically you are in different country but does that really broaden the mind more than an afternoon trip to see something in your own country. That's why I'm bit cynical about the whole hype around travel.

meeeeh wrote: »
    I was born in Central European country. An hour drive I was in Austria, 1-2 hours Italy and Croatia, less than 4 hours Germany and Hungary and so on. What would shopping in Italy for afternoon count as? Technically you are in different country but does that really broaden the mind more than an afternoon trip to see something in your own country. That's why I'm bit cynical about the whole broadens the mind.

Travel broadening the mind doesn't mean a shopping spree. It means going to experience other cultures.

Unfortunately we're in the age of "safe" travel. Package holidays, coach tours, gated resorts, anything to stop tourists coming into contact with the culture.

You're not going to broaden the mind y taking a sun holiday to an English speaking resort in Spain. You may as well be in a sunny Ireland.

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    Travel broadening the mind doesn't mean a shopping spree. It means going to experience other cultures.

Unfortunately we're in the age of "safe" travel. Package holidays, coach tours, gated resorts, anything to stop tourists coming into contact with the culture.

You're not going to broaden the mind y taking a sun holiday to an English speaking resort in Spain. You may as well be in a sunny Ireland.

Where would you think "broadens the mind" then?
    "Experiencing other cultures" how does one do this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

I do not like travelling unless there is a reason - Epsom for the Derby, Las Vegas for poker, Melbourne for the Melbourne Cup - a gambling reason.

By going out and actually talking to people and interacting with your surroundings. Try to figure out the bus system. Pop into random restaurants. Chat to people.

So many people have holidays planned to the nth degree they don't actually stop to properly look around. Sounds airy fairy but its true. Fly to English speaking resort. Have English speaking reception book a taxi. Take English speaking tour with other Irish and English people. Back to hotel restaurant and bar.
    Like you're never out of your comfort zone. What's the f*cking point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

The way I see it that not every trip has to "broaden your mind". I come from a landlocked country and driving a country or two over to get a few days at the sea was and still is super common.
    Same for people going to warm countries during the winter, it's not for becoming some enlightened entity but simply to soak up some sun that you don't get to see in Ireland from November until March.
    I don't get the kicking at people that choose resort holidays. If they're anxious travellers this might just be the right thing. Just because it's not my definition of fun doesn't make the experience less valid for someone else.
    Ever been to a place that's not straight forward to travel? Been there, done that and it can be extremely frustrating, so I get why some would rather choose a guided tour setting.

By going out and actually talking to people and interacting with your surroundings. Try to figure out the bus system. Pop into random restaurants. Chat to people.

So many people have holidays planned to the nth degree they don't actually stop to properly look around. Sounds airy fairy but its true. Fly to English speaking resort. Have English speaking reception book a taxi. Take English speaking tour with other Irish and English people. Back to hotel restaurant and bar.

Hard to speak/talk/chat to people when you don't have the language and they don't have English.

The point is:
    1. The weather (generally) and/or some specific activity.
    2. The break from the mundane every day schedule.
    3. The not cooking/cleaning/ etc

I dunno but most people, particularly those with kids, don't want to waste whatever days they have for their holiday trying to figure out "the culture".

Those types of holidays are for those that are genuinely "travelling" who have time on their hands. But it's not necessarily a "broadening the mind" experience.

Again - we have a lot of broadening the mind opportunities on our own door step that don't involve major travel.

In my humble opinion, you can't truly experience a place or a country within a week or two anyway. I wouldn't say that someone who stays in Dublin, goes to Kilkenny and then to the west within 10 days has really experienced a culture. They got a snippet of it, yes, definitely and that's enough to convince people to come back, but I feel it's more than drinking a Guinness in a pub and look at the Cliffs of Moher to get a good idea what the cultural identity of a country is.

@Witchie that is comforting :p There are places I would like to visit but as a holiday rather than spending a long time. I have no interest in heading off for a year or more. Although I admire those who do because I think it can take courage. Once upon a time I did imagine what it would be like to up sticks but not anymore.

LirW wrote: »
    In my humble opinion, you can't truly experience a place or a country within a week or two anyway. I wouldn't say that someone who stays in Dublin, goes to Kilkenny and then to the west within 10 days has really experienced a culture. They got a snippet of it, yes, definitely and that's enough to convince people to come back, but I feel it's more than drinking a Guinness in a pub and look at the Cliffs of Moher to get a good idea what the cultural identity of a country is.
    I don't disagree.

Hard to speak/talk/chat to people when you don't have the language and they don't have English.

The point is:
    1. The weather (generally) and/or some specific activity.
    2. The break from the mundane every day schedule.
    3. The not cooking/cleaning/ etc

I dunno but most people, particularly those with kids, don't want to waste whatever days they have for their holiday trying to figure out "the culture".

You dont need the language. Had a Japanese lad explain their underground to me, not a lick of English.
    Look, each to their own. If you want an easy, safe holiday then go for it.
    But if a tourist told you they experienced Ireland by being bussed around to Blarney, Moher and the Guinness museum, would you really think they experienced all Ireland has to offer?

You dont need the language. Had a Japanese lad explain their underground to me, not a lick of English.
    But if a tourist told you they experienced Ireland by being bussed around to Blarney, Moher and the Guinness museum, would you really think they experienced all Ireland has to offer?

No,
    they'd have to live here for an extended period to do that.
    They same as you'd have to live somewhere for an extended period to experience all/most of what that country had to offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,891 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think why sometimes people stick a more common package, resort, etc holiday is they are turned off these "broadens the mind holidays" because those who go on them make them sound like a lot of work and often not relaxing.

Many locals haven't experienced all Ireland has to offer. Generally a week-long holiday is about prioritises and many tourists feel they get the best experience when seeing famous landmarks.
    Why do you feel your experience is more valid than someone else's who prefers to spend their time differently in the same place?

A bit of a time of.

I'm not one for resort holidays but I think you are overstating how much you broaden the mind by any type of travel. Is it wrong to say you just enjoy doing it?

I think why sometimes people stick a more common package, resort, etc holiday is they are turned off these "broadens the mind holidays" because those who go on them make them sound like a lot of work and often not relaxing.

Not only that but we all have vastly different preferences and definitions of fun.
    I used to travel a lot with my dad who travels for work a lot and when he is doing leisure trips he prefers to be out the room at 8am and crams program in until 10pm. It wrecked my head because I don't enjoy a structure like that, I do need more downtime. What works for him doesn't work for me and that's okay.
    Because people are so opinionated and know the one true way to travel, it can be off-putting for people that wouldn't enjoy this in the first place or are more anxious. My sister hates city trips because she has a hard time entertaining herself in a setting like that but resorts suit her better.
    Some just be like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,489 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

The point is they f*cking enjoy themselves. I really hate this attitude. Not everyone wants to get out of their comfort zone for the sake of it, they're on holidays ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

My last travelling was when I moved to Ireland in 2002. SInce then I have lived in seven counties and explored monastic sites in every one. Driven almost all the famous roads . Some places I had no interest in, eg CLiffs of Moher, Cashel, and a few others,

Before that? Last foreign holiday was way back in the mid 80s, to visit a friend in Strasbourg. Too my car over and took three days to drive across from Britanny , getting b and B en route. Loire Valley was …

Enjoyed all of it. But dunroamin after that .

And settled now offshore

There is a time and a season for all these things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

I've been to a few different countries, and I've even lived in more than one. Travel only broadens the mind if someone lives in that place for at least a few months, not if you're in some tourist trap resort for a few days eating the culinary equivalent of ethnic McDonalds.

People who spend every bank holiday weekend on minibreaks in another country live unexamined and discontented lives, in my view. They're so unsettled and uncomfortable in themselves and their routine that they're constantly planning three day breaks to escape. I think that people who need to leave the country two or three times a year (or more) need to take a look at themselves and question why they need to be away from home during their free time so often.

I think a lot of it comes down to opportunity, too.
    All my ex's were interested in travelling, as are my friends, so I've always had someone to head away with. I'm not sure I'd have gone away so much if I had to go on my own!

I also have friends living in a few lovely spots, my best friend lives in Manhattan in New York so I go over maybe twice a year and stay with her.
    I also have friends/family in Edinburgh, London, Munich and Vienna so all it really costs me is the price of flights and spending money. If I had to pay for hotels in all those places I wouldn't be able to go at all.

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    People who spend every bank holiday weekend on minibreaks in another country live unexamined and discontented lives, in my view. They're so unsettled and uncomfortable in themselves and their routine that they're constantly planning three day breaks to escape. I think that people who need to leave the country two or three times a year (or more) need to take a look at themselves and question why they need to be away from home during their free time so often.

I'd in a way fall in this category, I'm the unsettled kind but content with it. Seems to run in my family for generations.
    I don't see how this is bad though? Granted, I have immediate family all over the place but it gives me great comfort to unwind outside my usual environment.

Nobody says they "experienced" Ireland, they say they've been to, or visited, Ireland.

You experienced Japan when you asked someone for directions there, did you? You didn't even learn any of the language. You "experienced" the same thing as any tourist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

For an introvert, the idea that one would intentionally subject themselves to a week or two of vague hand gestures in restaurants, shops and at bus stops, and constantly having to seek assistance from strangers to do even the most basic tasks, sounds like hell, not a holiday.

Whatever about taking a hiking trip where you might spend a lot of time solo, or speaking some bad French/Spanish to get you through a week, time spent in a very alien culture does not sound like an exciting adventure. It sounds like hard work and stress.

• Advertisement

Not really, if you are passionate about travelling and have limited annual leave or other commitments, what else are you supposed to do?
    I'd love to feck off somewhere for a month/6 weeks but unfortunately I work full time, so the only way I get to go away is if I go on 4 day long weekends a few times a year.

If its affordable, I'd much rather be visiting new places (or even places I've been before) than sitting at home for the weekend, whether that be in Ireland or abroad. That doesn't mean I live a discontented or depressing life :confused:
    There'll be plenty of time for that when I'm older and too elderly or unwell to get on a plane. Routine is boring.
    Its all about what you value, really.

I've been to a few different countries, and I've even lived in more than one. Travel only broadens the mind if someone lives in that place for at least a few months, not if you're in some tourist trap resort for a few days eating the culinary equivalent of ethnic McDonalds.

I'd agree with that and even then it's different to locals. I live here over ten years, have Irish husband and Irish kids but I think there are still elements of Irish culture that I won't understand like Irish do.

?

It's this sort of hardship that would put me off going on a holiday. I want to have the least effort possible and enjoy it not be wondering how to get to a place or where somewhere is or lugging around bags on public transport.

Something as simple has having google maps has made things so much easier in an unknown place as there is much less messing around trying to find where you are going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

That is the point.

All i want on holidays is to relax, potter around, have a bite to eat, have a drink, go for a little wander, if there's a beach nearby go and take a stroll on that, or better still a mid day nap, maybe have a dip in the sea if it's somewhere warm. Just spend most days doing nothing in particular.

But above all, what i want is to at all times, remain smack bang in the middle of my comfort zone!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Qreq

TLDR: Travelling doesn't interest me enough on balance. Fair play to those who like it.

Here are some thoughts on the topic.

I went to a European city on a secondary school trip. My young self was a little disappointed that being in a foreign place didn't feel somehow more special than being home. It was like hitting a milestone birthday and realising it's just another day - pragmatically meaningless except for the arbitrary meaning we put in certain numbers. That sentence should give you an idea of how I think. Some people see it as a negative trait, I see it as realism.

I travelled a couple of times in adulthood to the UK (not especially different from Ireland), and once to a sunny country with a significantly different culture and language. I stuck close to the hotel facilities due to wariness, nevertheless, I was gently mugged (quietly threatened for money but not attacked - a little money appeased the guy). I'm not traumatised by that experience, but in conjunction with the pragmatic sensibility I mentioned in the first paragraph, you can correctly guess it added a con to the pro-con list of whether to travel again. That holiday was around the year 2000. Similarly, I've been to two concerts and a stand-up comic show yonks ago - I feel I would have enjoyed them as much on TV but without the hassle of queueing, being in crowds, and attendant inconveniences. No more attending live shows for me.

With the amount of vloggers on the internet, one need not travel to observe other cultures. I have liked watching YouTubers who moved to another country talk about the positive and negative sides of their new homes. I believe they give a more accurate picture of the country and natives than tourists or people with entirely positive/negative views. I've no interest in new foods, the attraction (fetishisation?) of it whether at home or while touring is a source of confusion to me. I've stopped watching certain foreign-living YouTubers whose content has reduced from talking about cultural peculiarities to incessantly simpering over food (RIP Simon and Martina).

OP said they believe travel broadens the mind. I believe that is true in the sense that observing anything new broadens one's mind. I also believe that travelling isn't necessary to broaden one's mind. One can learn a language through sites, apps, and even language-swapping services with native speakers. One can read, see plenty of pictures, watch standard videos or 360 videos in a virtual reality headset - observing far-flung places without language, cultural, travel, time, climate, food, health, safety, and money concerns.

Fair play to those who enjoy travel, and fair play to those who are happy at home whether they are interested in foreign places or not.

ps
    I resonate with the poster who mentioned travelling alone as an introvert and avoiding stressful communication, and the poster who preferred being "smack bang in the middle" of their comfort zone generally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

@Witchie that is comforting :p There are places I would like to visit but as a holiday rather than spending a long time. I have no interest in heading off for a year or more. Although I admire those who do because I think it can take courage. Once upon a time I did imagine what it would be like to up sticks but not anymore.

I mean it when I say, there's a bed/couch in KL with your name on it if you ever want to come over. Spend a few days here, head to Penang, then to Langkawi for beach bliss or go visit another country nearby.

Nobody says they "experienced" Ireland, they say they've been to, or visited, Ireland.

You experienced Japan when you asked someone for directions there, did you? You didn't even learn any of the language. You "experienced" the same thing as any tourist.
    Are you taking a singular example from my one trip to justify the time I spent there?
    My point is that to see what a country has to offer you have to move beyond the tourist traps. If you're content to be led by the hand by a tour operator then by all means go for it.

Are you taking a singular example from my one trip to justify the time I spent there?
    My point is that to see what a country has to offer you have to move beyond the tourist traps. If you're content to be led by the hand by a tour operator then by all means go for it.

You need to live in a country for a few months at the very least to see what a country has to offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Projection or condescension, or both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Ipso wrote: »

No. I think they made a good point. Travel for its own sake is a waste of resources.

• Advertisement

Ipso wrote: »
    I don't understand what you mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Mattdhg

Nothing wrong with people who plan multiple breaks in a year imo, only becomes an issue when people go places they are not actively interested in or curious about. Or of its all for the 'gram.

I'll never forget my friends father drunkenly unloading his long held regret to me. When he was in his early 20s a group of his friends were emigrating to America, he signed up for it all, had everything organised and paid, but on the day of departure he chickened out. 40+ years later, it was still affecting him. He said he often looked around and wondered how his life would be different had he gone.

Surely a good bit of life advice in that, that regrets are stronger than fears.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭seenitall

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I also have friends living in a few lovely spots, my best friend lives in Manhattan in New York so I go over maybe twice a year and stay with her.
    I also have friends/family in Edinburgh, London, Munich and Vienna so all it really costs me is the price of flights and spending money. If I had to pay for hotels in all those places I wouldn't be able to go at all.

Lucky bcith!! (In a most affectionate way :) )

Those are some damn tasty cities... I love them all...

saabsaab wrote: »
    No. I think they made a good point. Travel for its own sake is a waste of resources.

What resources? Money is there to be spent.
    You need to live in a country for a few months at the very least to see what a country has to offer.

I've done that, US and Spain. Travelled for a few years too. I'd disagree though, met plenty in the J1 who didn't move outside Irish circles, didn't travel, hardly moved outside a few square blocks.

It all depends on how you approach travel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,191 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Some people have no desire to travel or explore.

I just don’t like it. Hate the packing, the airport is Satan’s home on earth, I don’t like being away (nor have no interest in seeing other places), and I’ve enough here to keep me happy. Each to their own bit for me it’s a massive waste of money.
    I’ll go on the odd foreign holiday with the Mrs because she wants to and I’m not going to feck it up for her.

Witchie wrote: »
    I mean it when I say, there's a bed/couch in KL with your name on it if you ever want to come over. Spend a few days here, head to Penang, then to Langkawi for beach bliss or go visit another country nearby.

I haven't been out of the country in six years! Money, time, life, stuff. Maybe I will take you up on your offer when I find my financial feet :) Thanks x

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I’m also pretty fortunate to have good friends and family living abroad that I can stay with, including my sister in Holland (just outside Amsterdam, I visit her at least once a year) my other sister in Vancouver, a friend in Vienna, another in Sweden, two friends in San Francisco (from the time I lived there) and a former flatmate and friend in Melbourne.

I think I need to pay some of these a visit before long! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

I really like to travel, both in my own country and abroad. Also lived in Ireland for two years and despite it not always being easy, I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for the world.

After I came back I didn't travel much due to a lack of funds, and also, I tend to get terribly lost in places I don't know, and I suck at reading maps, not even Google Maps can get me where I need to be. Wondering around in a foreign country alone (at night) is not a thing that I really like, so tended to stay home because of that (I realize that this may sound very stupid but it's the truth). Started traveling more since 2017, visiting Zadar, Prague, London and going to Spain in March :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Like most yanks.

Advertisement