Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Gilroy's back

Options
  • 21-01-2020 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Just seeing the posters all over Facebook now.. Wonder what he will be smashing this time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

any relation of Alec Gilroy?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Any links/clarification OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,081 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

biko wrote: »
    Any links/clarification OP?

On his FB page. He’s running in Dublin Bay North for the Irish Freedom Party.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

In his bid to overturn his contempt of court jailing he was supported by Gemma O'D. That should say enough to people.

Following the recent European elections where he managed to get 2.09% of the Dublin constituency votes, he told people that he was stepping back from politics in order to spend time with his family. I wonder did they have enough of him and that's why he's back?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭utmbuilder

In his bid to overturn his contempt of court jailing he was supported by Gemma O'D. That should say enough to people.

Following the recent European elections where he managed to get 2.09% of the Dublin constituency votes, he told people that he was stepping back from politics in order to spend time with his family. I wonder did they have enough of him and that's why he's back?

This is the poster doing the rounds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

utmbuilder wrote: »

Is that "vote for me or I'll bate ya"?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

utmbuilder wrote: »

I wonder if that hurl was made in Ireland or elsewhere (as many of the cheaper ones are)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭whippet

He was the main cheer leader at the turning of the seal outside the mansion house today.

Such a rag tag collection of far right you could ever hope to meet.

Ben has a couple of weeks to pay up the court costs to RTE so I suppose he needs to have an angle of how he is being harassed by the media cos he is running in the election.

Advertisement