Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Account

Options
  • 21-01-2020 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I opened a new account 12 days ago but have not received any correspondence.

Could you look into this please?

'[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will finish setting up your account and write to you within 3 working days with your MortgageSaver account number. After you receive our letter, if you are a registered user of 365 Online, you can add your MortgageSaver account to your 365 online profile.'[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Cork2020,

Thanks for reaching to us here on Boards.

I'm sorry to hear you have not received an updated on your Mortgage Saver Account application.

In this instance, it would be necessary to get in touch with our Account Opening Team on 1890 354 454. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to look in to this further for you. The team are available Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement