Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People like SF candidates but won't vote for SF

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

Bizarre that Paddy McKee is unaware that One of the most important jobs that any woman can do is rear her children .

Yeah on my tax money? **** out of that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Blaze420 wrote: »
    Nobody, that’s the problem.

So, let's get something straight.

Margaret Cash is on fifty five bazillion million a year tax free due to measures introduced over the years by successive FFG Govts, neither of which are proposing to cap or reduce these measures, SF don't have any plans either, but it's all SFs fault regardless.

You sir, can get up the yard. :D

McMurphy wrote: »
    So, let's get something straight.

Margaret Cash is on city five bajillion a year tax free due to measures introduced over the years by successive FFG Govts, neither of which are proposing to cap or reduce these measures, SF don't have any plans either, but it's all SFs fault regardless.

You sir, can get up the yard. :D

Where did I say it’s SF fault? Can you read?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

You’re not getting my point - why should it continue as is? What is SF going to do about it? From what I’ve seen they want to further enable these scumbags to sit on their holes all day - they have nothing to offer people who have worked hard over the years.

Where? You're making it up. TBF, no party advocates for people choosing not to work.
    The way I see it is FG want to bend over backwards for business, the bigger the better and the tax payer can get f***ed.
    For me dole chancers don't even come into the discussion. They are way down the list after waste on projects, leasing apartments for use as social housing, the crises in housing, health, homelessness, low tax for vulture funds etc.
    I think we are long over due a change. I'll take a chance on SD/SF etc.

The big problem is FG suggest the working class and dole scrounger are one in the same. If they are 'whinging' it's because they are lazy. Well, that group grows year on year.

Where? You're making it up. TBF, no party advocates for people choosing not to work.
    The way I see it is FG want to bend over backwards for business, the bigger the better and the tax payer get get f***ed.
    For me dole chancers don't even come into the discussion. They are way down the list after waste on projects, leasing apartments for use as social housing, the crises in housing, health, homelessness, low tax for vulture funds etc.
    I think we are long over due a change. I'll take a chance on SD/SF etc.

The Social Democrats??? Are you for real?

• Advertisement

Where did I say it’s SF fault? Can you read?

Oh dear.
    i don’t think there is any issue with perspective when vermin like her are pulling in 55k+ a year in benefits without lifting a finger, for laying on their back popping out future parasites that will grow up to be just like them. That’s the class of people SF are catering to and they can **** off.

So, despite the welfare recipients receiving what they receive due to ffg introduced measures, it's SF who is catering for them?

You're talking through your hoop, and it appears you aren't too impressed on being pulled up on it either.

The yard beckons. Get up it.

Oh dear.

So, despite the welfare recipients receiving what they receive due to ffg introduced measures, it's SF who is catering for them?

You're talking through your hoop, and it appears you aren't too impressed on being pulled up on it either.

The yard beckons. Get up it.

Go look at SF policies particularly on housing and then read my post again. You could do with going up the yard yourself and learning some ****ing comprehension skills

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

The last time I read a Sinn Fein manifesto, they wanted to tax people like me 80% or something like that.

I basically wrote them off after that.

Go look at SF policies particularly on housing and then read my post again. You could do with going up the yard yourself and learning some ****ing comprehension skills

I could reread your post a thousand times, but it wouldn't make what you posted any the less scutter.

The Social Democrats??? Are you for real?

Shhh... Matt Barrett.

I'm not the lad giving out about SF for FG policies.

• Advertisement

I could reread your post a thousand times, but it wouldn't make what you posted any the less scutter.

A lot like your vote for SF is going to be in the end, enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Lot of anger here today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

Oh no we SF voters aren’t in the corrupt Me Fein majority. Or should I say with the most seats. At least we have morals unlike the economic realists and money money money everything FGers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Granny15 wrote: »
    Oh no we SF voters aren’t in the corrupt Me Fein majority. Or should I say with the most seats. At least we have morals unlike the economic realists and money money money everything FGers.

I don't think it's very moralistic to ignore economic realism to promise a pipedream.

It didn't work out well for Pearses beloved Sryzia in Greece.

I actually will be voting for Catherine Murphy as I like her work in the past, I like how you assume you knew how I'd vote though, just because I called you out on your nonsense.

Lot of anger here today.

On the contrary, I think most of the posts are people breaking their hoops laughing at the lack of logic behind the shinner bashing by those who seem to be upset by FFG implemented policies that they're blaming the shinners on, bless their naive little cotton socks. :D

I don't think it's very moralistic to ignore economic realism to promise a pipedream.

It’s not a pipe dream. The haves will have to part with their beloved money and give to the poor unfortunates rough sleeping. What’s unrealistic about that? I’ll tell you what those in the money are bitterly holding onto every cent despite their overtures about them being generous and giving back. They hoard all their money and care less about the unfortunates literally begging them for mercy and a few cents

It’s not a pipe dream. The haves will have to part with their beloved money and give to the poor unfortunates rough sleeping. What’s unrealistic about that? I’ll tell you what those in the money are bitterly holding onto every cent despite their overtures about them being generous and giving back. They hoard all their money and care less about the unfortunates literally begging them for mercy and a few cents

You are prime SF material alright, you’ve swallowed the bull**** 10k homeless figure hook line and sinker. How many rough sleepers are there in Ireland I.e genuine homeless? 300 maybe 350? And conveniently ignoring the myriad of reasons those people remain on the streets. Nobody is getting parted with their cash and anybody promising such things is telling you mighty big lies.

How about low taxation on vulture funds while leasing off them for 25 years, while the working tax payer gets priced out?

You are prime SF material alright, you’ve swallowed the bull**** 10k homeless figure hook line and sinker. How many rough sleepers are there in Ireland I.e genuine homeless? 300 maybe 350? And conveniently ignoring the myriad of reasons those people remain on the streets. Nobody is getting parted with their cash and anybody promising such things is telling you mighty big lies.

That’s it doctor the official figures in every news and media outlet in the country. It’s all a conspiracy and everybody is making them up because it doesn’t suit your agenda or political views. Argue the point in question with me without moving the goalposts

• Advertisement

That’s it doctor the official figures in every news and media outlet in the country. It’s all a conspiracy and everybody is making them up because it doesn’t suit your agenda or political views. Argue the point in question with me without moving the goalposts

I’m not moving any goalposts, when we get a realistic and true figure of “homeless” minus the bull****ters, chancers and game players then we can talk about it. The dogs on the street know what the majority of that 10k is at and the bleeding hearts enabling them are fooling nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Margaret Cash is on fifty five bazillion million a year tax free due to measures introduced over the years by successive FFG Govts, neither of which are proposing to cap or reduce these measures, SF don't have any plans either, but it's all SFs fault regardless.

Very true, with SF complaining that it wasnt enough all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,184 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I’m not moving any goalposts, when we get a realistic and true figure of “homeless” minus the bull****ters, chancers and game players then we can talk about it. The dogs on the street know what the majority of that 10k is at and the bleeding hearts enabling them are fooling nobody.

So who are you voting for that is going to sort this out?

So who are you voting for that is going to sort this out?

Nobody and simply because they are all on either cheek of the same arse. Nothing will change, nothing will be done - a new bunch of ****heads doing the same **** that’s been done since the inception of the state. There isn’t a single party with the balls to do what needs to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Nobody and simply because they are all on either cheek of the same arse. Nothing will change, nothing will be done - a new bunch of ****heads doing the same **** that’s been done since the inception of the state. There isn’t a single party with the balls to do what needs to be done.

Communism?

Communism?

That’s the green vote isn’t it?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,184 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Well then, forgive me if I just ignore you.

So punish them for being brought up in broken homes with drug addiction and all sorts of social problems the elite like yourself would curl into a ball at under the same circumstances? Or help them break the cycle? You have no empathy and are in my view the carbon copy of the type of heartless psychopaths who are in FG. Closet murderers! Yes that’s right they kill off whole segments of society through psychopathic policy which punishes the poor and needy. Troll ids in hospitals? I don’t care I have private health Insurance. Privatise everything brigade who don’t care if less we’ll off can’t afford it. Homelessness? I don’t care they are drug users. Psychopathic murderers the lot of them

So punish them for being brought up in broken homes with drug addiction and all sorts of social problems the elite like yourself would curl into a ball at under the same circumstances? Or help them break the cycle? You have no empathy and are in my view the carbon copy of the type of heartless psychopaths who are in FG. Closet murderers! Yes that’s right they kill off whole segments of society through psychopathic policy which punishes the poor and needy. Troll ids in hospitals? I don’t care I have private health Insurance. Privatise everything brigade who don’t care if less we’ll off can’t afford it. Homelessness? I don’t care they are drug users. Psychopathic murderers the lot of them

You are utterly ****ing delusional if you half believe the utter ****e you posted above. I’m in no way an “elite” - I work my bollix off to pay the rent, pay the bills, and barely have enough to last the 4 weeks of a month.Who said anything about punishing them? You have reduced genuine homelessness to some poor song you can play on your tiny violin, ignoring the realities of the situation.

• Advertisement

You are utterly ****ing delusional if you half believe the utter ****e you posted above. I’m in no way an “elite” - I work my bollix off to pay the rent, pay the bills, and barely have enough to last the 4 weeks of a month.Who said anything about punishing them? You have reduced genuine homelessness to some poor song you can play on your tiny violin, ignoring the realities of the situation.

It struck me from your previous post that you were criticising homeless people and said they deserve to be where they are. I haven’t reduced it to anything other than the poors plight but you have in your previous post

Advertisement