Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Gomo without an account?

Options
  • 21-01-2020 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

I signed up for Gomo a few months ago but never received a SIM, and I do not have an email receipt so the transaction may never have gone through.

Is there anyway to contact them? There website seems to only allow registered users, and you can only register if you have registered with a SIM.

I am hoping I can still avail of the €10 offer!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I signed up for Gomo a few months ago but never received a SIM, and I do not have an email receipt so the transaction may never have gone through.

Is there anyway to contact them? There website seems to only allow registered users, and you can only register if you have registered with a SIM.

I am hoping I can still avail of the €10 offer!

Was any money taken at the time for the sim? Their "complaints" contact number is 1800 210 342.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Was any money taken at the time for the sim? Their "complaints" contact number is 1800 210 342.

Unfortunately not - if it were I would probably be covered. I asked if they would escalate my query to a manager but they said they would not. That they have a number for complaints but it is for comreg related issues. I guess I can give it a shot.

Advertisement