Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO ASSIStance for a NON - Resident account holder!

Options
  • 21-01-2020 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I opened an account while on a visit to Ireland in October 2019. Got confirmation that the account was opened and a card will be send to my address... I then noted that the address was wrong! and that the card will never get to me. I changed the address on 365-Online... I made +- 10 calls from South Africa (every time I was promised the problem will be sorted! I've send emails, two registered letters! I am desperate. Does the bank of Ireland treat all clients like that?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Bontie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

I'm very sorry to hear that this has been your experience with us.

We would be more than happy to look in to this further for you, would it be possible for you to send us a PM with more information on this?

Thanks,
    Aisling.

Advertisement