Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new coronavirus outbreak China, Korea, USA - mod warnings in OP (updated 24/02/20)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ObiTwoKenobi

New Peak Prosperity video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01L-SktgzXc

...citing a non-peer-reviewed paper which suggest doubling every 2.4 days and an estimated R0 of 4.7-6.6.

Abstract:
    The novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is a recently emerged human pathogen that has spread widely since January 2020. Initially, the basic reproductive number, R0, was estimated to be 2.2 to 2.7. Here we provide a new estimate of this quantity. We collected extensive individual case reports and estimated key epidemiology parameters, including the incubation period. Integrating these estimates and high-resolution real-time human travel and infection data with mathematical models, we estimated that the number of infected individuals during early epidemic double every 2.4 days, and the R0 value is likely to be between 4.7 and 6.6. We further show that quarantine and contact tracing of symptomatic individuals alone may not be effective and early, strong control measures are needed to stop transmission of the virus.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.07.20021154v1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,685 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

saabsaab wrote: »
    'Coronavirus can be spread through people who aren’t exhibiting symptoms of the illness, the director of the Centers for ...

That's a nearly 3 week old report - there is no definitive conclusion yet (and ahem CNN)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,111 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Perhaps Chinese restaurants are the safest places to socialize now because of the low volume of people going to them

I admire your courage to venture into black humour.

I had this idea for a not the nine o'clock news style comedy skit:

Scene is a crowed, upmarket restaurant: murmured conversations, clinking of cutlery on plates.

The entrance door bursts open, a haggard man dashes in and runs most of the way across the restaurant, when a second man bursts through the door and fires a handgun several times at the first, missing him. The first man pulls a handgun from a concealed holster and returns fire, loosing two shots, also missing, and then turns and flees into the kitchen. The second man pursues.

The diners, who had all stopped eating and had been observing the disturbance with calm annoyance, return to their conversations and meals, seemingly unperturbed.

A moment passes, then one of the diners starts coughing.

Pandemonium erupts, women scream, there's the sound of breaking glass and breaking plates as chairs are pushed back in haste, some toppling backwards with a crash. All the diners rush for the exit in a noisy panic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭saabsaab

New Peak Prosperity video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01L-SktgzXc

...citing a non-peer-reviewed paper which suggest doubling every 2.4 days and an estimated R0 of 4.7-6.6.

Abstract:
    The novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is a recently emerged human pathogen that has spread widely since January 2020. Initially, the basic reproductive number, R0, was estimated to be 2.2 to 2.7. Here we provide a new estimate of this quantity. We collected extensive individual case reports and estimated key epidemiology parameters, including the incubation period. Integrating these estimates and high-resolution real-time human travel and infection data with mathematical models, we estimated that the number of infected individuals during early epidemic double every 2.4 days, and the R0 value is likely to be between 4.7 and 6.6. We further show that quarantine and contact tracing of symptomatic individuals alone may not be effective and early, strong control measures are needed to stop transmission of the virus.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.07.20021154v1

Exactly what most are saying here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Our man in the Wirral is out....

Also his review of his leaving Wuhan, quarantine etc ....

Talking to my friend tonight in Shanghai, she made a very good point:

- China has the largest smoking population in the world, around 30% of the population smokes. Smoking causes reduced lung capacity, reduced lung health and lower immunity in general.

Which is bad news if you get a respiratory illness which Covid-19 is.

This may explain according to her, somewhat, the high death rate in China, when other countries the death to infected ratio is much lower.

Just my 2 cents.

The Wuhan Man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lolanacho

This is the advise given to schools by the HSE:

No symptoms
    For a person with no symptoms, there is no need for quarantine (keeping a well person separate from others) for up to 2 weeks after coming to Ireland. There are no restrictions regarding school, pre-school, work or other activities.
    If within the last 14 days, your student/child has come to Ireland from Wuhan OR has been in contact with a person diagnosed with novel coronavirus OR has attended a healthcare facility where patients with novel coronavirus are being treated, you (parent or guardian) are asked to make contact with your local Department of Public Health by phone for further advice.

=================================================

As I said yesterday a Chinese student came back to my child’s class after spending two months in China.
    After spoken to the principal today he referred me to the HSE website...... and after contacting the HSE I was referred to the HSE Website!!! Totally bizarre.

So the Chinese guy will keep going to school..... I’ve decided to keep my little fella at home until after the break, that’d be two weeks since the Chinese guy arrived back in Ireland.
    Mind you, I’m the only one concerned in the whole school, I don’t get it.

Talking to my friend tonight in Shanghai, she made a very good point:

- China has the largest smoking population in the world, around 30% of the population smokes. Smoking causes reduced lung capacity, reduced lung health and lower immunity in general.

Which is bad news if you get a respiratory illness which Covid-19 is.

This may explain according to her, somewhat, the high death rate in China, when other countries the death to infected ratio is much lower.

Just my 2 cents.

They mentioned the virus affecting men more today on the WHO briefing - hardly surprising when most of them smoke but the women dont

• Advertisement

lolanacho wrote: »

No symptoms
    For a person with no symptoms, there is no need for quarantine (keeping a well person separate from others) for up to 2 weeks after coming to Ireland. There are no restrictions regarding school, pre-school, work or other activities.
    If within the last 14 days, your student/child has come to Ireland from Wuhan OR has been in contact with a person diagnosed with novel coronavirus OR has attended a healthcare facility where patients with novel coronavirus are being treated, you (parent or guardian) are asked to make contact with your local Department of Public Health by phone for further advice.

As I said yesterday a Chinese student came back to my child’s class after spending two months in China.
    After spoken to the principal today he referred me to the HSE website...... and after contacting the HSE I was referred to the HSE Website!!! Totally bizarre.

So the Chinese guy will keep going to school..... I’ve decided to keep my little fella at home until after the break, that’d be two weeks since the Chinese guy arrived back in Ireland.

In cases like this you should err on the side of caution as you have. Don't mind what others do. It is hard to know how this is going to turn out here but we have warning from Asia.

If within the last 14 days, your student/child has come to Ireland from Wuhan OR has been in contact with a person diagnosed with novel coronavirus

This is just the most dumbest advice ever - do they not know that it is relatively widespread in a lot of other countries never mind China itself
    They are already trying to find out how people with no Chinese contacts have caught it
    And how do you know you have been in contact with someone who has the virus? Tho this is a widespread thing not just in Ireland - beggars belief

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭ThePopehimself

No symptoms

In your position, I would do EXACTLY the same thing.
    What you got was a woefully inadequate response.

The buck stopped nowhere. Common sense surely, at least, should have applied here.

Resting on the 'Official line' ( It's not me - it's the Dept!) is not good enough. Woefully inadequate on the part of the principal - and I'm being reserved.

I hope more follow your stand. I would. It's grossly irresponsible.

The bench mark for every child in that classroom room should -at least- be when mum and dad are living with both children under the same roof 24/7.

AND IF NOT, WHY NOT!???

See the bold
    gozunda wrote: »
    Our man in the Wirral is out....

No symptoms

Do you know where in China he's from or where he was? East of china is unaffected.

fritzelly wrote: »
    They mentioned the virus affecting men more today on the WHO briefing - hardly surprising when most of them smoke but the women dont

Chinese smokers by gender:
    Men: 58%
    Women: 3%

Do you know where in China he's from or where he was? East of china is unaffected.

Shouldn't really matter as they will have traveled by air and could have contacted the virus at an airport. Anyway how are they to know?

For now, Yes and you have a point but up until yesterday, LONDON wasn't affected and now it is!Now someone there has Covid19 and because she walked straight into A&E, people have to self-Isolate.

Two months in China, with outbreaks happening all over at random...Texas, Russia, France...fact is, China is the epicenter.

Let's say a bloke walks into work tomorrow having spent two months in China - would you, would anyone raise any concerns? Anything?

We are talking about children.

For now, Yes and you have a point but up until yesterday, LONDON wasn't affected and now it is!Now someone there has Covid19 and because she walked straight into A&E, people have to self-Isolate.

Two months in China, with outbreaks happening all over at random...Texas, Russia, France...fact is, China is the epicenter.

Let's say a bloke walks into work tomorrow having spent two months in China - would you, would anyone raise any concerns? Anything?

We are talking about children.

Context is key. Wuhan in west china, population 11 million is the epicenter of the virus. Shanghai, 800km away from Wuhan in west china is unaffected.

There are multiple infections in Europe, as per your post. Should we limit movement of all Europeans now?

• Advertisement

saabsaab wrote: »
    Shouldn't really matter as they will have traveled by air and could have contacted the virus at an airport. Anyway how are they to know?

They have international airports in west china too.

Again, context is key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lolanacho

Nope, they couldn’t give me “that information”, mind you the teacher told the kids the child is “virus free” because he stayed in Central China!!!

Nope, they couldn’t give me “that information”, mind you the teacher told the kids the child is “virus free” because he stayed in Central China!!!

Nowadays, "i can't give you that information" is code for "i don't know" or "no-one thought to ask".

With that level of ignorance and apathy, I'd be keeping my kid home if I had one.

See my comment earlier about principals who could not care less.

Sidenote: I'd love a kid or two but the primary downside, for me, is having to spend 14+ years dealing with the school system.

Context is key. Wuhan in west china, population 11 million is the epicenter of the virus. Shanghai, 800km away from Wuhan in west china is unaffected.

There are multiple infections in Europe, as per your post. Should we limit movement of all Europeans now?

That would be an interesting question for the OP to pose to the principal; In what part of China did the boy spend the last two months?

That said, on the hypothetical distance from Wuhan to Shanghai thing, the distance from Wuhan to Singapore is 3,432 km...and look what's happening there, 58 infected.

So, if I had to roll the dice, I'd rather not springboard anyone from China, Shanghai or Wuhan, into my child's classroom right now, not after two months there and especially not while his own parents are keeping him away from his sibling, but sending him into school nonetheless.

As per limiting movement, hasn't The Irish Dept OF Foreign Affairs already urged any Irish people intending to travel to China whose presence in the country “is not essential" to "avoid non-essential” travel?

Not quite sure why you would suggest limiting the movement of 'All Europeans'. I would, however, like to have seen the parents in this case keep their child out of school for the 14 days especially as they are keeping him from his sibling.

I would do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,652 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

A BBC piece on the missing Chinese citizen journalists Fang Bin and Chen Qiushi.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51486106

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

That would be an interesting question for the OP to pose to the principal; In what part of China did the boy spend the last two months?

That said, on the hypothetical distance from Wuhan to Shanghai thing, the distance from Wuhan to Singapore is 3,432 km...and look what's happening there, 58 infected.

So, if I had to roll the dice, I'd rather not springboard anyone from China, Shanghai or Wuhan, into my child's classroom right now, not after two months there and especially not while his own parents are keeping him away from his sibling, but sending him into school nonetheless.

As per limiting movement, hasn't The Irish Dept OF Foreign Affairs already urged any Irish people intending to travel to China whose presence in the country “is not essential" to "avoid non-essential” travel?

Not quite sure why you would suggest limiting the movement of 'All Europeans'. I would, however, like to have seen the parents in this case keep their child out of school for the 14 days especially as they are keeping him from his sibling.

I would do that.

You missed several of my points.

• Advertisement

NSW Health authorities boarded the Norwegian Jewel at the Overseas Passenger Terminal on Friday morning to test the passenger in accordance with new security protocols to protect against the potential spread of the virus.
    The precautionary measure delayed disembarkation for roughly an hour and passengers have since been allowed to get off the ship, a Port Authority spokesman said.
    A spokesperson for NSW Health said in a statement that one person aboard the ship had been tested for respiratory illness. The results were expected on Friday afternoon.
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/passenger-tested-for-coronavirus-on-cruise-ship-in-sydney-harbour-20200214-p540tp.html

So much for erring on the side of caution

NSW Health authorities boarded the Norwegian Jewel at the Overseas Passenger Terminal on Friday morning to test the passenger in accordance with new security protocols to protect against the potential spread of the virus.
    The precautionary measure delayed disembarkation for roughly an hour and passengers have since been allowed to get off the ship, a Port Authority spokesman said.
    A spokesperson for NSW Health said in a statement that one person aboard the ship had been tested for respiratory illness. The results were expected on Friday afternoon.
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/passenger-tested-for-coronavirus-on-cruise-ship-in-sydney-harbour-20200214-p540tp.html

Yikes, what happens if the passenger tests positive, they've released passengers into the ether or are they actually kept in isolation somewhere from the ship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Yikes, what happens if the passenger tests positive, they've released passengers into the ether or are they actually kept in isolation somewhere from the ship.

If passenger in North Korea, passenger go to public bath ...you get .....

https://nationalpost.com/news/kim-jong-un-executes-north-korea-official-who-used-public-bath-while-in-coronavirus-quarantine-reports

You're worth your weight in lead!

Another report on the Norwegian Jewel cruise ship, apparently the test came back negative at 3 pm, but hopefully they will do some more tests just to be on the safe side. https://7news.com.au/travel/coronavirus/coronavirus-cases-sydney-cruise-ship-passenger-tested-by-nsw-health-c-697368

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

A BBC piece on the missing Chinese citizen journalists Fang Bin and Chen Qiushi.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51486106

Xi Jinping's version of the "cone-of-silence".

Good for communist party, good for all China!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭joseywhales

When the virus reaches the developing world, there will be little diagnosis and almost no isolation, at which point it makes me doubt the effectiveness of such measures in the developed world.

Shows us the short sightedness(as global citizens) of our nationalistic and protective mentality by not investing in and improving the developing world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,947 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The United States has openly criticised the "lack of transparency" from China. Diplomatic way of saying 'we don't believe you'

Meanwhile...

https://twitter.com/MikeSmithAFR/status/1228175952431079425

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

When the virus reaches the developing world, there will be little diagnosis and almost no isolation, at which point it makes me doubt the effectiveness of such measures in the developed world.

Shows us the short sightedness(as global citizens) of our nationalistic and protective mentality by not investing in and improving the developing world.

China is more developed than most. We won't cope nearly as well as they have.

BanditLuke wrote: »

exactly, thats my point, what about when it reaches africa or poorer regions of asia?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭SeaBreezes

exactly, thats my point, what about when it reaches africa or poorer regions of asia?

It most certainly is there already. Just not detected.

I note the percentage of deaths in recovered cases has dropped by 2% since they changed the counting criteria. That's good.
    It's moved from 20% to 18%.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'm feeling a bit more hopeful that the spread outside China is so low. Any experts here? Could it be a case Wuhan etc. is so bad perhaps as the virus was stronger when first infections occurred? Now a few months on its not as bad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,947 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Have you ever been to China?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

I wouldn't recommend going to a public hospital in China. Not for the faint of heart and you'd nearly want a tetanus shot after visiting some of them. Their public health system is still not comparable to the level of European countries. Shiny high-speed trains don't mask the reality that China is a developing country in a lot of respects.

I'm no public health expert, but I'd argue that their hospital set-up and practices are a large part of the reason why the problem to hold so severely in Wuhan in the first place. That and their cultural and political predilection to sweep bad news under the carpet.

My only evidence is anecdotal from talking to an IM attending here in India. The impression was that although they had isolated the 3 cases in Kerala, that Kerala has more resources per capita than any other region and in the case of an outbreak, they could not diagnose let alone isolate it in time, they would basically just be treating people as they show up.

Countless billions have been wasted on the third world for decades. The hard reality is that dictators and crooked governments rule them and take the money. You can see in multiple examples of intervention what happens if you try regime change.

It does not matter, were they 1st world countries and it spread, the solution would be to close the doors and isolate the countries. We`ll see what happens Singapore and Japan, both modern and relatively rich countries.

• Advertisement

SeaBreezes wrote: »
    It most certainly is there already. Just not detected.

I note the percentage of deaths in recovered cases has dropped by 2% since they changed the counting criteria. That's good.
    It's moved from 20% to 18%.

The guardian in their updates pages said that deaths were not part of the new counting!
    1d ago
    11:39
    Daily death toll rises sharply
    In addition to the rise of new cases, there has also been a significant rise in the death toll in the past 24 hours.

More than 240 deaths were recorded on Wednesday (figures published on Thursday). This compares with 97 deaths the previous day.

There has been no change to the way deaths are recorded, so this really is a significant increase in one day.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/feb/13/coronavirus-latest-updates-deaths-in-china-pass-1300-with-jump-in-cases-live-news?page=with:block-5e449f428f086a28115aac07

Everyone dying of 'viral pneumonia is just being ignored from the statistics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

God it must be awful to be a Chinese person at the moment having to deal with people like you. I feel so sorry for that student and what they must be going through.

The Department of Health are putting out level-headed guidance and the last thing we need is uninformed and panicky people deciding themselves what the best actions to take are. Hopefully the school authorities will make it clear that this won't be tolerated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

https://www.ghsindex.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Ireland.pdf

Source

https://www.ghsindex.org/country/ireland/

Some interesting reading. We are ranked 15/43 in Europe in terms of prepared for dealing with a pathogen.

Interesting low scores:

-Exercising response plans 0 - average across world 16.2
    - Linking public health and security authorities 0 - average across world 22.6
    -Communications with healthcare workers during a public health emergency
    0 - average across world 15.1

Who’d of thought one of the most basic , controllable elements which are communication would be such an easy area for most countries to be so bad. We get big 0s but the average of those variables is terribly low.

I really hope that story posted by the person with the Chinese student is a joke. That’s negligence of the highest order from the HSE , the school and anybody willingly involved in ignoring public safety out of pure ignorance. This is why I don’t trust the authority’s, they really don’t think it’s going to come here so are acting irresponsible and taking risks with peoples lives. The pathetic thing is that this isn’t rocket science or difficult to manage. Makes me sick because this is the sort of laissez-faire attitude that makes what doesn’t need to be a pandemic Into a pandemic. Prevention is better then cure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭ForestFire

hmmm wrote: »
    God it must be awful to be a Chinese person at the moment having to deal with people like you. I feel so sorry for that student and what they must be going through.

The Department of Health are putting out level-headed guidance and the last thing we need is uninformed and panicky people deciding themselves what the best actions to take are. Hopefully the school authorities will make it clear that this won't be tolerated.

There was an employee in our workplace that returned from a business trip from China and was instructed to stay home for 2 weeks before returning to work.

Do you feel sorry for them also. Did the company commit some hinious crime against them?

It is nothing to do with if the person is Chinese or not, it is about where they have travelled from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭SeaBreezes

The guardian in their updates pages said that deaths were not part of the new counting!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/feb/13/coronavirus-latest-updates-deaths-in-china-pass-1300-with-jump-in-cases-live-news?page=with:block-5e449f428f086a28115aac07

Everyone dying of 'viral pneumonia is just being ignored from the statistics

Whelp, that just burst my little hope bubble...

They're playing with stats then.
    Including clinical diagnosis of viral pneumonia but not death from viral pneumonia?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭dominatinMC

You've clearly been watching too much of the RTE propaganda. I feel sorry for the kids (of whatever nationality) who could potentially be exposed to the virus as a result of the irresponsible parents of this Chinese child. No time for virtue-signalling, bleeding hearts around here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

SeaBreezes wrote: »
    They're playing with stats then.
    Including clinical diagnosis of viral pneumonia but not death from viral pneumonia?
    What they've done is go back and reclassified people who died of ncov symptoms who tested negative, or didn't have a test, in the death statistics.

What they've also done is include people who have symptoms (usually via lung scans) who are testing negative. That's why the suspected cases dropped by nearly 20,000, while the numbers of confirmed went up by a similar amount.

I don't think they're playing with figures as such - the testing equipment is not perfect, there's a limit on numbers they can test, and it sometimes does not detect the virus (particularly early in the infection). What they're increasingly doing is taking chest CT scans and relying on that as an additional diagnostic.

I think we're expecting too much to have very accurate figures while they are struggling to get control of the epidemic in Wuhan. The number of critical patients is in my view a much more accurate indication of what is happening, as it appears they are beginning to get on top of providing beds for most people in that state who are presenting at hospitals.

There's an interesting new paper published yesterday from doctors in Wuhan showing how they are triaging patients.
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(20)30071-0/fulltext

Did you see lolanacho's OP?
    The child returned from two months in China during the week and turned up to school the next day.

The IRISH mum's concern arose when she learned that the Chinese parents of the Chinese child are keeping him separate from his younger sibling until two weeks has passed for fear he could pass it to the younger sibling. He is currently staying with his grandparents. However, the Chinese parents are perfectly happy to send the child to school.

The mum spoke to the principal, who directed her to the official HSE line.She has decided to keep her son out of school until she too feels it is safe.

So with regard to your opening line to Lolancho 'God it must be awful to be a Chinese person at the moment having to deal with people like you.'

THE IRISH MUM IS DOING NO MORE AND NO LESS THAN THE CHINESE PARENTS ARE DOING FOR THE YOUNGER SIBLING. She is isolating her child.

This is not about race, it is about her protecting her child from Coronavirus.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭wellwhynot

What if the student does turn out to have the Coronavirus and infects the class?

Are the HSE liable? The school?

Interim Director of the Health Protection Surveillance Centre Dr John Cuddihy said the ability of the virus to transmit from person to person is limited. People are extremely unlikely to catch the virus here.

^^^So we will be grand so. You can’t really catch it from other people in Ireland. That is what he is saying right? Somehow it won’t infect us the way it has in other countries, on the cruise ships etc.

If this turns out to be false and people don’t take the precautions they would have who is liable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,178 ✭✭✭✭josip

Hmnnn, do you think it's double standards for that Chinese family to try to protect the sibling from possible infection, yet have no qualms about potentially infecting a whole class/school of children?

From your posts it would seem that you're perfectly ok with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement