Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No right wing alternative= No alternative

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Are they? Who are they deserting FG for?

FF and wrongfully so in my opinion. If as private sector workers, they think FG are bad, FF will be worse. Higher chance of tanking the economy again too. FG are ****, but I am confident they are easily less **** as a private sector worker, than the others...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,575 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Idbatterim wrote: »
    FF and wrongfully so in my opinion.

And they genuinely think FF will not be as 'bad', from their perspective, in terms of
    risking the economy, for give away budgets, raising welfare across the board.
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

So fg propose 3/1 split between spending increases and tax cuts
    And ff propose 4/1. Jesus, some choice there!

What did fg say at the last election 1/1 iirc.
    Anyone any figures of what transpired , I reckon 95% of the dough went on spending!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

What's interesting is that many many right wing candidates are having posters taken down and being completely blanked by the media.

The posters being taken down if it was to Sinn Fein you hear of it!.

All over Ireland National Party/Anti corruption Ireland and Irexit posters being taken down by the laughably named Antifa who are opposed to any free speech or any opposition.

Ironically only one of the above named parties is right wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What's interesting is that many many right wing candidates are having posters taken down and being completely blanked by the media.

The posters being taken down if it was to Sinn Fein you hear of it!.

All over Ireland National Party/Anti corruption Ireland and Irexit posters being taken down by the laughably named Antifa who are opposed to any free speech or any opposition.

Ironically only one of the above named parties is right wing.

any proof of this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

They have party political broadcast before the one o clock news on RTE radio today they are not being ignored by the media.

Their policies appear to be a mixture of xenophobia, pro-life, and Irish nationalism

any proof of this?

Ton's online don't have time now to source but They post videos of it online. look at the commie/antifa pages on facebook and see it within a minute them removing posters.

All these Antifa degenerates haven taken down posters (literally hundreds by now) for basically anyone they disagree with or spraypaint swastikas on their posters.

People like James Reynolds of National Party, John Waters, Ben Gilroy. All have had posters removed and videos made of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ton's online don't have time now to source but They post videos of it online. look at the commie/antifa pages on facebook and see it within a minute them removing posters.

All these Antifa degenerates haven taken down posters (literally hundreds by now) for basically anyone they disagree with or spraypaint swastikas on their posters.

People like James Reynolds of National Party, John Waters, Ben Gilroy. All have had posters removed and videos made of it.

yeah like i'm going to look at the FB for any of those clowns. If you do find some proof please do share it.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

any proof of this?

url=https://postimg.cc/BXwh8Csb]IMG-20200203-152537-692.jpg[/url]

IMG-20200203-152552-670.jpg

IMG-20200203-152950-840.jpggif upload site

Both sides are at it tbf

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 228 ✭✭ghost of ireland past

I have to say that's cowardly despicable stuff from Antifa.

Seditious too. The Gardai should be on top of it.

All of this left wing nonsense will end in disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

I don't know why they'd even bother, National Party/ACI/IFP have a snowball's chance in hell as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭MakingMovies2

RWCNT wrote: »
    I don't know why they'd even bother, National Party/ACI/IFP have a snowball's chance in hell as it is.

And the countries all better for it. I make sure to give the national party poster near where I live a good whack everyday. My favorite ritual

• Registered Users Posts: 33,496 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    He was in his hole
    He certainly believed in spending other people's money.

When you say "right-wing" - how far right do you want to go?

Your post proves that there is an right wing alternartive.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

And the countries all better for it. I make sure to give the national party poster near where I live a good whack everyday. My favorite ritual

Time for you to find a girlfriend pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Hopefully you'll be arrested and charged for vandalism!

Time for you to find a girlfriend pal.

Already have one pal. You should get one though your sex doll doesn't count.

Hopefully you'll be arrested and charged for vandalism!

Against a piece of cardboard? Ffs get a grip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

Against a piece of cardboard? Ffs get a grip

Well its still complete fascism what you do though, even if you think it is small.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Well its still complete fascism what you do though, even if you think it is small.

Complete facism no less! That Mussolini missed a trick. If only he’d thought to whack the odd poster he’d have nailed it. Rank amateur.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Stalinism not fascism.

With any luck Gilroy and Barrett will die in an Irish Lubyanka.

A Mary Lou beyanka!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

LOL

So let me get this straight. A group of people demanding mass deportations, return of Catholicism, repealing (pun intended)womens reproductive rights, breaking away from the EU, stopping multinational development and espousing technophobia (5g is a campaign statement, REALLY???) is facing huge resistance from the people????

This has nothing to do with Justin Barrett attending neo Nazi rallies, or generally the whole constituents being mentally deranged and unattractive. It really doesn't.

Their policies are sh*t. The thread's title is innacurate because there IS an alternative. Except nobody wants these freaks in power.

sk8erboii wrote: »
    LOL

So let me get this straight. A group of people demanding mass deportations, return of Catholicism, repealing (pun intended)womens reproductive rights, breaking away from the EU, stopping multinational development and espousing technophobia (5g is a campaign statement, REALLY???) is facing huge resistance from the people????

This has nothing to do with Justin Barrett attending neo Nazi rallies, or generally the whole constituents being mentally deranged and unattractive. It really doesn't.

Their policies are sh*t. The thread's title is innacurate because there IS an alternative. Except nobody wants these freaks in power.

Their shills on here aren't exactly doing them any favours either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Not one party on the cards has policy on immigration as an issue in their manifesto. Other than that I would would be fine. But I have no intention of going anywhere near the likes of NP and IFP because of the racial motivation.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

sk8erboii wrote: »
    LOL

In actual fact, they want to leave the Eurozone but remain in the EU. Apart from that, you're right.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

could we get the thread title changed to "no right wing or centre alternatives?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

could we get the thread title changed to "no right wing or centre alternatives?"

The title is already misleading enough.

• Advertisement

See the National party had a party broadcast on RTE. Wasn't the best thought it could have been a lot better but still least a right wing Nationalist party got an airing, I'm sure the lefties and those in (PBP) pure bullshyt propaganda be livid over it!.

Advertisement