Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Sea Urchin

Options
  • 22-01-2020 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest a place in Dublin to get these?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

*Move to the main Food forum and tag added :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

I can't think of anywhere that would sell them BUT it might be worth asking in a Japanese restaurant to see which supplier they use - even if sea urchin is not on the menu, the supplier may still be able to source it. I used to be a butcher/fishmonger and I never saw them listed by a supplier myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭pinktoe

Gannet Fishmongers in Galway do nationwide delivery if that's any good to you.

They have sea urchin on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Try Kish Fish?

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

May i ask, what in the name of holy lord sufferdin jasus christ almighty do you intend to cook with that?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

May i ask, what in the name of holy lord sufferdin jasus christ almighty do you intend to cook with that?!

Scrambled eggs...

Advertisement