Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this a good price for the job advertised?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Min 5 years of experiences in similar role

I don’t think they’ll have many applicants given the salary range for someone with 5 years experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

What's your interest in this OP? This is at least the second thread you've created asking the same question

• Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I thought this was going to be for a naked cleaner paid at €50 per hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

What's your interest in this OP? This is at least the second thread you've created asking the same question
    I'm curious if this could be an attempt to circumvent a Labour Market Needs Test by creating what is essentially a dummy application.

https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Labour-Market-Needs-Test/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

I'm curious if this could be an attempt to circumvent a Labour Market Needs Test by creating what is essentially a dummy application.

https://dbei.gov.ie/en/What-We-Do/Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Labour-Market-Needs-Test/

Apply and see what happens?

In my opinion, that salary doesn't match their requirements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Data analysis falls under the Critical Skills criteria and a labour needs test would not be required for a work permit. Also minimum salary for a role proposed for a non-EEA applicant has to be €32k+, and if a labour needs test is done, the job has to be advertised on a specific EU website first.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Jeez that money is ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭rob316

20k to 30k is a fair difference at that level. One is minimum wage the other is an average enough wage.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

rob316 wrote: »
    20k to 30k is a fair difference at that level. One is minimum wage the other is an average enough wage.

for the skills required 30K is still rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭rob316

for the skills required 30K is still rubbish.

Ya for 5 years experience its pretty bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They do stuff for AIB as far as I know.

My ex worked for them a few years ago. They weren’t great to work for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

I'm on a lot more than the top of that range and I work in admin.

Unless they want a kid right out of college with a scraped 2.2 degree, they need to jog on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Based in Dublin that is a 55k + per annum job at the very least. Experience with additional certs and proof of delivery could be a lot more.

Where the hell are they off to with that salary range. Absolute chancers.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,578 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Not Current Affairs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement