Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Left/Right does it really matter? End of the day its them/us

Options
  • 22-01-2020 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

.. I mean look at our taoiseach, he wasn't even voted in to power and he is causing so much damage. If we really want to help ourselves we need to leave this mentality behind us, because after all it's their game and we are losing.

We are being watered down in our own country, smothered and no one running the country gives a ****, in fact they relish in this we all their power and money. ****, all part of the big plan. Elitist Europeans...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Perhaps it is all a game, World's a stage however pal!.

Rothschild family and the ruling monarchies don't care about politics It's beneath them. Why would they care what party is in power when they live in 100 million euro mansions have private jets etc

It's a big punch and judy show for us minions however!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

So whats your suggestion JD ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

.. I mean look at our taoiseach, he wasn't even voted in to power and he is causing so much damage. If we really want to help ourselves we need to leave this mentality behind us, because after all it's their game and we are losing.

We are being watered down in our own country, smothered and no one running the country gives a ****, in fact they relish in this we all their power and money. ****, all part of the big plan. Elitist Europeans...

If a Liberal lefty read your post you'd be on the gallows for being a homophobe lol

But your observation ain't far off the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

He was voted into power, by the deputies of Dail Eireann. Just as every Taoiseach was before him. I don't recall ever having the opportunity of voting for Enda Kenny or Brian Cowen etc, but I accepted them as the Taoiseach of the country as per our constitutional order.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Yurt! wrote: »
    He was voted into power, by the deputies of Dail Eireann. Just as every Taoiseach was before him. I don't recall ever having the opportunity of voting for Enda Kenny or Brian Cowen etc, but I accepted them as the Taoiseach of the country as per our constitutional order.

You played a blinder there with the response, but you're right that's the way the cookie crumbles...

• Advertisement
Advertisement