Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assen moto GP

Options
  • 22-01-2020 6:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done The Assen Moto GP. Would prefer to go with an Irish Tour Company if this was possible rather than trying to plan the trip myself. Anyone know of an Irish Company doing this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭airhead_eire

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Havent done a Moto GP but have done several F1 GP's. I just arrange it myself, works out far cheaper.

+1 Just organise it yourself.

Many years ago, I went the the Brno GP. Self-organised was cheaper that paying a third party for tickets etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

I've done Silverstone and San Marino and both worked out cheaper than booking with a tour company. Yes, the tour company is relatively hassle free but you pay for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Banzai600

Assen can have issues with bikes being stolen so lock it up.

in failing that do a couple of BSB rounds, prob the best 2 wheel racing there is. And its only across the water.

Advertisement