Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on UK business while resident in Republic of Ireland

Options
  • 22-01-2020 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Wondered if anyone has started a business in UK while being an irish citizen and could advise me what to do.
    At the moment I sell products online in Ireland on a web site and eBay,and I would like to do the same in the UK. I have trailed this and saw alot of sales potential in it.

For the UK business the stock would be held and dispatched in UK.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BuckoA51

I have a business here in Ireland and one still in UK, there's no problems as far as I'm aware. UK allows all directors to be nonresident at the moment even if Ireland requires a resident director usually.

After Brexit, who knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

I did. Bought a company off ebay or somewhere and off I went.

Bank of ireland have (had?) a uk operation, so if you open a uk bank of ireland account you can present id documents in a branch here etc.

Advertisement