Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Election TV debates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

tacofries wrote: »
    Voted Fg last time but realistically they were a disaster in the sense that homelessness is at an all time high, there is a total housing and rental crisis and healthcare has gone down hill all despite huge tax intakes. Really wanted to see MM step up here but he's too week, Leo can hold a crowd but his record says no matter how good he can talk, the country isn't benefiting from it and Mary Lou who can also talk stands for a party that are massively over promising and are unrealistic in what they want to do. More confused than ever on who to go for!

Don't be fooled by the homeless issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Lundstram wrote: »

Blocking up the M50 in their 191 John Deeres worth about €70k. My heart bleeds. :rolleyes:

Driven mostly by kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Voted Fg last time but realistically they were a disaster in the sense that homelessness is at an all time high, there is a total housing and rental crisis and healthcare has gone down hill all despite huge tax intakes. Really wanted to see MM step up here but he's too week, Leo can hold a crowd but his record says no matter how good he can talk, the country isn't benefiting from it and Mary Lou who can also talk stands for a party that are massively over promising and are unrealistic in what they want to do. More confused than ever on who to go for!

Isn't homelessness on the decrease? Not by a lot but I thought I heard Murphy say it was coming down last week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Disagree. I have found it a really worthwhile debate to be honest - largely down to Claire keeping them (mostly) in order and calling them out where necessary

It was because were all on boards taking the piss out of them !

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Borgo

Is Brendan really that small or is he far away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Boring bit now

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Good god Ryan looks smug there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Homelessness.

The biggest myth in Ireland over the last 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Trying to keep a straight face.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Homelessness again. How about all those working their asses off , with miserable commutes and can’t afford to buy or rent. You’ll never end homelessness and can’t. Well run countries can’t and this is a banana republic. You won’t be able to solve much , when ff or the others further to the left send us off a cliff again , remember that !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Isn't homelessness on the decrease? Not by a lot but I thought I heard Murphy say it was coming down last week.
    Who knows...he tends to spout a lot of rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 52,016 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Eamon has been practicing in front of the mirror.

No, Brendan, thank you for sticking around 'til the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Ryan's face is very pock marked lately.

Hope he's eating his greens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Eamonn rubbish. Lets see who tries to sneak a few extra seconds over his 45.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,059 ✭✭✭✭L1011

DeanAustin wrote: »

By about 1% in the last figures. Could reverse in the next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭This is it

Eamonn Ryan:"haha, you're all a bunch off eejits" smiley face

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Claire couldn't hold back the smirk after Ryan finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

So many promises Leo but while you were at the wheel the last few years you couldn't run a pissup in a brewery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Look away from Varadkar and I hear Brian O'Driscoll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Homelessness again. How about all those working their asses off , with miserable commutes and can’t afford to buy or rent. You’ll never end homelessness and can’t. Well run countries can’t and this is a banana republic. You won’t be able to solve much , when ff or the others further to the left send us off a cliff again , remember that !
    You spent years calling out FG and calling Leo a rat and now you suddenly think they are the best.

WTF like!???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Too rehearsed Leo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Leo with a trust FG message again, he has been shilling the word trust all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

All that ****e about farming, where were the questions on healthcare?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

'and we can go backwards' nod to MM

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Ekerot

Cringed at bit when MM stuttered thanking Claire

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Copycat mm

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Who “won” in your opinion?

I'd have to hand it to Martin. I know many will disagree with that, but it's really a two horse race in reality and the alternative is a slick, polished spoofer who has done nothing for the "people who get up early" despite a "booming economy", and has actually made many things worse.

It's not nice, but it's what it is imo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Ah Micheal is just copying Leo now

• Advertisement

MM the dirty dog flirting with Claire.

Advertisement