Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Election TV debates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Naggdefy wrote: »
    Thank God the electioneering, bar Tipp, is over on Saturday. I've reached saturation point.

I live in Tipp - if FF or FG are short 2/3 seats for a majority, guess where they’ll be spending the next 4 weeks - we’ll all have keys to our own houses by the end of the month!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Varadkar getting giddy knowing he is ahead......this is when he usually loses it and says something stupid....

He needs an ad break soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Underground

Allow me to put my tinfoil hat on and say I hate these homeless figures. I just don't buy into it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,083 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I know Brendan Howlin is small but i genuinely can't make him out up there.

Its a three-way debate; as the leader of the 4th or 5th biggest party (depending on method of measure) he's not there

Camera director got a very good "oh, ****e" look on MLMDs face with the NI stats there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Suckit wrote: »
    No, every time she spoke. Not happened so much since they tried to fluster her at the start.

No, she wasn't singled out for special treatment compared to the others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Every single time MLM tried to have a go at LV or MM Miriam has butted in and took the sting out of it. This is pure deliberate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Homeless my hole.

Wasters looking for a free gaff.

Pay your own way.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I know Brendan Howlin is small but i genuinely can't make him out up there.

He's both small and far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Ah Brother Kevin and his poor children.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

If Leo watched the stats down here as much as he seems to be watching them up there, maybe he would know which ones to fix instead of floundering around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

Varadkar getting giddy knowing he is ahead......this is when he usually loses it and says something stupid....

He’s ahead in his brown pal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

After the break tag team partner David!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭C__MC

Micheal is at sea.
    Spent force but the public in this country are going to vote him in

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

How many times was Mary Lou asked about the Special Criminal Court. She refused to answer each and every time

We can all draw our own conclusions and that is why SF/IRA cannot be trusted anywhere near power in this country ever

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Ashamed my left ball. Fcuk off meehole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Excuse my ignorance but what is the point of Sein Fein involved in this debate? Neither FG or FF will go into government with them, whereas even if every candidate SF have gets elected they would news every single non FF and non FG candidate to even attempt to make a majority.

Dont believe a word of it.

FF/SF coalition is the bookies favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I live in Tipp - if FF or FG are short 2/3 seats for a majority, guess where they’ll be spending the next 4 weeks - we’ll all have keys to our own houses by the end of the month!

being challenged, it'll probably go ahead on saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Has David been smoking, or does he always ogle Miriam like that? Spooky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

In fairness Miriam doing an alright job at shutting down the bull****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Granny15 wrote: »
    Look at the history books you goon. Yes

So it would be a crime for people to own their house so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

deisedevil wrote: »
    Every single time MLM tried to have a go at LV or MM Miriam has butted in and took the sting out of it. This is pure deliberate.

There is no victimisation here only in SF supporters heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

These old tired arguments being put to MLM are really showing the desperation from the two lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Something about it may be held Saturday, Attorney General involved.
    All seats have to be filled within 30 days of DAil dissolution, ongoing

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    What the **** has NI got to do with this?

Moderators should have shut that down there. Completely irrelevant.

its the only indication we have of how SF would behave in government, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,046 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Nothing but the the money isn’t solely held by London either. The assembly have the scope to fix the problem if it exists outside of London’s

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

MM constantly giving out about being interrupted and looking to the hosts to shut them up for him looks so bloody weak. Grow a pair and shut them up yourself. I might give them a vote if he did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Lol, MM gets very flustered when he is interrupted too - only when it’s MLM though strangely enough

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Lackey wrote: »
    No doubt your right

RTE and Indo and Times doing as much for MLM, as was done by the media for Brexit and Trump.
    SF using it to their advantage.

Oh yeah, and she was probably better off never having getting an invite, easily could play it to their advantage. But appearing in the debate, based on the latest polls, can only i believe have them drop in popularity.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

deisedevil wrote: »

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 350125GO!

SF are in government there, it's the same political party north & south. LV was asking about their track record of dealing with homeless there. SF would implemented the same policies/ political approach here.

Advertisement