Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Election TV debates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,568 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

smurgen wrote: »
    Or the 470 people that committed suicide because of the crash as reported today.

cribbin' and moanin'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    It is starting to seem like Mary Lou was only invited tonight to undermine her

Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael are lucky RTÉ invited her to attend. Being exposed big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭wetlandsboy

leahyl wrote: »
    The wind is gone out of Mary Lous sails
    She’s now embarrassing to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,862 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Retrofitting of homes needs to be limited to circa €15k or so, you have some bellends getting €70k worth of retrofitting to their 3 bed house which will result in them saving €200 a year in heating costs somewhere around 2080.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

It's only massive........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

He was murdered by those who support SF because he got the better of a leading SF mans son in a row, that's who Paul Quinn was.

Still no justice for Paul. Ask Conor Murphy about it, he knows the score

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Its not that they cant get over it, its that they know the terrorist character of the people that populate SF. Its understandable that younger generations may not realise that.

But new people populate SF.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 gu1nness

Massive Mary Lou, massive, just massive, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭riddles

Mary Lou has been a comedy sketch on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Mary Lou looks very emotional. Her entire demeanour has changed in the last 5 minutes and she's well rattled.

• Advertisement

I want to be one of the gang- until I no longer want to be one of the gang :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    The IRA were involved allegedly. And I’m not sure who the person who MOC was quoting about saying one thing.

Conor Murphy, Sinn Fein minister in the occupied counties.

M

Exporting meat to China while paying fines for carbon emissions is criminal.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Mary Lou is getting a roasting on climate change. Pardon the pun.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael are lucky RTÉ invited her to attend. Being exposed big time.

And rightly so in fairness, but it's a bit unseemly as the other two have had a relatively easy run of it tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

That was obvious from yesterday. The Quinn story reappeared shortly after it was announced she would take part.

If I was her advisor, I would have told her to stay home. She didn't need to be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Its not that they cant get over it, its that they know the terrorist character of the people that populate SF. Its understandable that younger generations may not realise that.

Here, here. I grew up in a constituency that had a convicted terrorist who smuggled 7 tons of military grade weapons and explosives as a TD. Scum of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Mary Lou looks very emotional. Her entire demeanour has changed in the last 5 minutes.

looks like she's about to cry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Dig up Mary Lou!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Massive and ambitious Mary Lou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Jesus MM going down a Trump line of arguement on beef farming.Desperate times.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,045 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So is the poll numbers of Sinn Fein a blessing and a curse then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,083 ✭✭✭✭L1011

looks like she's about to cry

"Why the hell did I fight to get on this?"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I really wish they were less vague with their manifesto, as I was thinking of giving my number 1 to them....not so sure now...but wont be giving it to FF or FG either

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The Paul Quinn issue was a disaster...she looked seriously flustered.
    MLM has been poor tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

I think ML will now wish she was not allowed to participate, Miriam has done a job there on her!

I had my serioius doubts about MOC being on this tonight and I still think it's too much to have someone so close to one of the players in a general election.
    But, this debate has been entirely fair in my view and MOC was entitled to ask that question.
    MLM's woeful response will damage their vote of that I'm sure

It's makiing me go back to working out who gets what with my vote (never FF or FG)

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Leo Varadkar is streets ahead here.

M

Bringing in NOX tax on imported cars is a great addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Once she's run's out of pre-planned talking points, the cracks start to show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Is the country sorted yet lads?

Advertisement