Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long is reasonable delivery from UK?

Options
  • 22-01-2020 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

I ordered a small toy from vtech in England. I ordered this in December. I've emailed them saying I've still not recieved the toy. They wrote back saying it was sent on dec 6th. I'm still waiting on delivery
    Can I look for my money back? How long do I have to wait for delivery? I've had items come from china quicker than this.
    What annoys me more than anything is the item was 6pound and delivery was 10 pound, more than the item itself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,368 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

5 days appears to be the norm from uk.
    Over Christmas, all bets are off and I've had a parcel lost since 15th of december which the supplier has since replaced.
    Get them to send out another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I had a parcel dispatched in the UK on 20th December and arrived with An Post this morning. Some books can take up to five days. So usually two to five days.

Get back to them and ask them for any tracking information.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

i had a parcel posted from 2nd of December vanish too, seller has reshipped.

have you contacted the seller? usually they give guidance on whne it is overdue, and can track parcels etc.

Advertisement