Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote rigging general election

Options
  • 23-01-2020 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Just wondering what people think about Govt vote rigging, how comfortable do you feel about your democracy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Things like democracy are too important to left up to ordinary people.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

Things like democracy are too important to left up to ordinary people.

The pay must be good for your reply, but it still won't get you laid, Marxist

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Bring back the electronic voting machines, the pencil is so 60s....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Can't imagine anyone thinking it would be ok.

Do you think it might happen in the case of this election?

Remember people, vote early and vote often!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

It wouldn't surprise me

Raconteuse wrote: »

Doesnt matter who wins or loses, they are all pigs that eat form the same trough and they will all sing from the German Hymn sheet.

padz wrote: »
    The pay must be good for your reply, but it still won't get you laid, Marxist
    Wha?

It's obviously the plan to rigg the vote

It wouldn't surprise me
    How come? This isn't Venezuela in fairness. Or Northern Ireland pre 1968.

• Advertisement

Wha?

There's lot's of paid poster's on here

I dont suppose you remember Bertie on the news, looking forward to getting an instant voting result because it would take all the stress out of the day? Bertie was great though. He have the whole software contract to one company that included the Alpha and Beta testing along with the Debug.

Some man.

Why is it obvious that there's a plan to rig the election? By whom?

I don't know if there are lots of paid posters here - maybe there are, but people simply supporting a party aren't necessarily being paid to do so - they just support a party. What was it about that person's post that makes them look like they're being paid though? Doesn't look like they're affiliated with a specific party. Think they were just being sarcastic. Not sure how they were being Marxist either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

FF top the poll with 102% of the vote. Bertie Ahern re-elected despite not standing in any constituency.

I don't know if there are lots of paid posters here - maybe there are, but people simply supporting a party aren't necessarily being paid to do so - they just support a party. What was it about that person's post that makes them look like they're being paid though? Doesn't look like they're affiliated with a specific party. Think they were just being sarcastic.

It's obvious, it's straight out of Hillary Clintons playbook, don't be a dummy, how much Are you getting paid??

Think they were just being sarcastic. Not sure how they were being Marxist either.

Its obviously Denis OBrien. Governments in this country change but Denis OBrien gets his contracts (Esat, Portakabin, Water and the new reservoir in the midlands). That is what is important. To think that himself and Michael O Leary were only collecting glasses at the Bilderberg Conference a few years back.

It's obvious, it's straight out of Hillary Clintons playbook, don't be a dummy, how much s
    Are you getting paid??
    People who simply question you aren't being paid. It happens all the time on discussion forums in relation to any topic. I haven't even mentioned a political party (as I'm completely ambivalent to all of them) and surely if I was a shill I'd be mentioning a party or candidate

But anyway, how is it obvious that there's election rigging going on? And by whom?

Actually I am not a marxist, I am more of a disillusioned Nationalist. I have given up on democracy and think we should go back to the monarcy and at least we would know who we were dealing with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭ClanofLams

It's obvious, it's straight out of Hillary Clintons playbook, don't be a dummy, how much Are you getting paid??

Did it work out well for Hillary Clinton?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Bring back the millennium clock in the Liffey

• Advertisement

ClanofLams wrote: »
    Did it work out well for Hillary Clinton?

Shes got a new docu out, she was given a top position in Belfast uni, are you making the connections

• Registered Users Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

People who simply question you aren't being paid. It happens all the time on discussion forums in relation to any topic. I haven't even mentioned a political party (as I'm completely ambivalent to all of them) and surely if I was a shill I'd be mentioning a party or candidate

But anyway, how is it obvious that there's election rigging going on? And by whom?

You've made some very good points. You're being trolled by idiots so best to ignore them as no salient or relevant points will be forthcoming. There'll be no vote-rigging but there'll not be much to cheer either come Feb 9th.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,313 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This is the sort of nonsense that happens when somebody forgets to lock the door in the Conspiracy Theories forum. :rolleyes:

Shes got a new docu out, she was given a top position in Belfast uni, are you making the connections

They hand out those positions and fake doctorates to all and sundry, even Roy Keane has one. I am guessing I am a bit slow off the blocks.

Zaph wrote: »
    This is the sort of nonsense that happens when somebody forgets to lock the door in the Conspiracy Theories forum. :rolleyes:

This Is that diversion post that comes in to try divert the point, again another paid person bought off for some Buck's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Jesus when you say it like that it all makes sense.

She rigged the election in Trump's favour so that, 4 years later, she would be appointed to a university position and make a documentary. Her evil plan is all coming together muahahaha

Jesus when you say it like that it all makes sense.

She rigged the election in Trump's favour so that, 4 years later, she would be appointed to a university position and make a documentary. Her evil plan is all coming together muahahaha

Your getting paid more than you deserve

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭ClanofLams

How does she rig the vote and lose? Are you making the connections?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭hibble

I have given up on democracy and think we should go back to the monarcy and at least we would know who we were dealing with.

Problem with that is you never know how their kids are going to turn out......

• Advertisement

Your getting paid more than you deserve

Children, this is why we say "No!" to drugs!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement