Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote rigging general election

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

Let's just get back to vote rigging now that I've dispatched with these paid goofs....vote fixing... what do ya think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

hibble wrote: »
    Problem with that is you never know how their kids are going to turn out......

Are you suggesting denying the donkey wallopers (household cavalry men) their sport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Seathrun66 wrote: »
    You've made some very good points. You're being trolled by idiots so best to ignore them as no salient or relevant points will be forthcoming.
    Cheers. It's only one person though and I don't think they're trolling - I think they genuinely believe what they're saying. But it's based on a feeling they have - absolutely zero evidence, and not even any mention as to who it is that's going to be rigging the votes. Yet stated as fact.

Not sure how H. Clinton having a documentary out/being appointed university chancellor has anything to do with alleged votes rigging in 2016 either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

padz wrote: »
    Your getting paid more than you deserve
    Paid by whom?
    Let's just get back to vote rigging now that I've dispatched with these paid goofs....vote fixing... what do ya think?
    Obviously it's an appalling practice. Don't think anyone's gonna think it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I'm trying to learn Russian so I can get involved in this bite roofing but I keep getting distracted by Russian dashcamn videos on YouTube

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭hibble

Are you suggesting denying the donkey wallopers (household cavalry men) their sport?

Well we've just seen what can occur when a donkey walloper has walloped a donkey!

Stay on point election rigging, what do feel/think about your democracy

Stay on point election rigging, what do feel/think about your democracy

What democracy? we are ruled by Germany via Brussels. Hence I want to go back to a church backed Monarchy so at least I know who I will be ruled by. ie The Rotheschilds

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Your getting paid more than you deserve

It's a nice conspiracy theory but I'm not getting paid by anybody. That's a ridiculous accusation. Not as ridiculous as the low rates for 2 week stays in Centerparcs, but still pretty ridiculous

What democracy? we are ruled by Germany via Brussels. Hence I want to go back to a church backed Monarchy so at least I know who I will be ruled by. ie The Rotheschilds

I think the Rotheschild thing is dead, they haven't a clue if the world is global places like Singapore n Thailand where they have a dharma concept will blow the west away, ironically Irish traditional culture is similar so we'd be best in place to embrace our own thousands of years of heritage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,133 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

So who's doing the rigging - Hilary Clinton, the Russians or the Germans?

So who's doing the rigging - Hilary Clinton, the Russians or the Germans?

Clearly the Rothschilds, dont you know they finance all wars and own Israel?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,133 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Don't be ridiculous man, they don't know about Singapore and Thailand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Wrong! George Soros rigs everything these days.
    Poor man is knackered with such a large workload.

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/06/28/exhausted-george-soros-working-around-the-clock-to-discredit-gemma-odoherty/

tuxy wrote: »
    Wrong! George Soros rigs everything these days.
    Poor man is knackered with such a large workload.

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/06/28/exhausted-george-soros-working-around-the-clock-to-discredit-gemma-odoherty/

No back to homegrown vote rigging with the ideal of ms Clinton who was gifted some uni position

Remember this Is about vote rigging, do you think you have democracy?

Just wondering what people think about Govt vote rigging, how comfortable do you feel about your democracy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Why is it obvious that there's a plan to rig the election? By whom?

I don't know if there are lots of paid posters here - maybe there are, but people simply supporting a party aren't necessarily being paid to do so - they just support a party. What was it about that person's post that makes them look like they're being paid though? Doesn't look like they're affiliated with a specific party. Think they were just being sarcastic. Not sure how they were being Marxist either.

The only thing I can think of is from hearing actual canvassers and online there's a serious paranoia on a lot of Sinn Féins part that FG and FF are conspiring to rig the election to keep them out. As it's obvious to the dogs in teh street they are a cert to win a majority and anything but that is due to subversive efforts by FF and FG

Then on the other side there is FF/FG hard core voters who are convinced SF run paid "farms" to constantly promote SF and bash the main parties online.

I'm sure every party in every nation probably has paid shills at his stage,

But I'd agree most if it is just people can't believe others have different opinions to them so it has to be a "paid shill"

Same craic as blaming the Russians cause the vote didn't go our way craic really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Just wondering what people think about Govt vote rigging, how comfortable do you feel about your democracy

The amount of people in society that are too lazy or absent minded to even put a full-stop or question mark at the end of their sentences... but then want to be given the responsibility of maintaining a modern democracy! ;)

We'll be grand OP - you just keep your eyes on the road and your wheels out of the dirt - leave this to the big boys. They've got it covered. :D

The amount of people in society that are too lazy or absent minded to even put a full-stop or question mark at the end of their sentences... but then want to be given the responsibility of maintaining a modern democracy! ;)

We'll be grand OP - you just keep your eyes on the road and your wheels out of the dirt - leave this to the big boys. They've got it covered. :D

What are you talking about they have nothing covered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,117 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

It wouldn't surprise me

Any ideas about how it is going to be rigged? The voting process is extremely well monitored by participants from all sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Certainly not for AH, this thread. I'll move it to CA but even then, sounds like Conspiracy Theories is the natural home for this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

There’s no large scale vote rigging. You’d have the odd lad voting more than once alright as the electoral register is a bit of a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

No back to homegrown vote rigging with the ideal of ms Clinton who was gifted some uni position
    Very hard to rig anything with our transfer system and voters going down to 12 or 13 candidates.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

There’s no large scale vote rigging. You’d have the odd lad voting more than once alright as the electoral register is a bit of a mess.

Are you going to be voting twice for fg yourself again this election lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

McMurphy wrote: »
    Are you going to be voting twice for fg yourself again this election lad?

Well I usually get 3 voting cards, Johnny, but that doesn’t mean a lad has to vote 3 times. I will be in Dublin in the morning but will be in Gaillimh before 10PM is all I’m saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,149 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Fake moustache get your fake moustache can't vote multiple times without one

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Well I usually get 3 voting cards, Johnny, but that doesn’t mean a lad has to vote 3 times. I will be in Dublin in the morning but will be in Gaillimh before 10PM is all I’m saying.

That's the spirit, if in doubt say nowt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

There's no vote rigging. Just a concerted effort to focus the minds on the two biggest parties.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Its obvious that Epstein faked his death, so that he and the Clintons working in conjunction with the Marxists can get on the boards of Irish Universities to data mine the student email accounts, stealing their identities and then using the info to alter voting registers and elect whomever they wish, if you can't see that your a paid stooge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement