Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate vet medicine loan

Options
  • 23-01-2020 2:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Does UCD boi provide loans for students who have fees of 20k per year and is there a grace period of repayment for example a certain amount of time after graduating to pay the loan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Miriam,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We would certainly offer Student Loans. I have attached a link below for more information on the student loans we offer and how to apply.

Thanks, Aisling.

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/borrow/loans/student-loans/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Miriam1986

Hi Miriam,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We would certainly offer Student Loans. I have attached a link below for more information on the student loans we offer and how to apply.

Thanks, Aisling.

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/borrow/loans/student-loans/

Hi Aisling
    Thank you

Those loans seem to be up to 10,000.

Are there any special types for fees and living expenses for a 4 year vet med degree? 25k p/year is a typical type

I have read online there is for normal medicine but haven?t seen any for vet med

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Miriam1986

Thanks for coming back to us.

Would you mind sending us in a PM and we will certainly arrange for a Student Advisor from UCD to give you a call? They can ask you some questions and then go through the lending options available to you.

Please could you include your full name, contact number and if you hold an account please let us know which Branch the account maybe linked to.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement