Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer Wanted - Dublin Based Rock Band

Options
  • 24-01-2020 3:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I'm looking for a female singer to join a Dublin based rock band.

Its a new band. The current line up is 2 best friends who were writing and playing music together in a few bands since we were kids and over the last 15 years. We got as far as the main stage of Knockanstockan and some weddings and honestly we were just doing it for fun.

In our new act we play guitars and bass and for now a laptop does everything else. I wrote, programmed and engineered everything.

All the songs are fully written.

Gigs are now happening.

Band Chiefs Qualifications:
    Creative Digital Media Degree
    Music Production / Sound Engineering Certificate
    FAS Business Enterprise Starting Cert

End goal: Fame and success....Starting with practicing and playing gigs, and then recording, and then playing small festivals.

If you can sing and you're game let me know.

Here's what I'd love: A bit of fun on stage with a singing voice like the Little Mermaid.

Music links below. The idea is that me (the blonde guy) just plays the guitar, and doesn't sing, and you sing what I'm singing instead.

Also all the curse words in the lyrics and all the filthy stuff has now been changed. You can scroll down to the comments section in the youtube videos and you'll find better lyrics than what I'm singing.

The backing music in the 3 music videos below hadn't been upgraded yet. More to come very soon.

Best of Music Videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYAOcNy7C1M&list=PL464KfIiiajCrkLtbo0hCbXMvlEPz56yw&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=EjzjRTvvF_Y&list=PL464KfIiiajCrkLtbo0hCbXMvlEPz56yw&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=_EKrWTHwoJI&list=PL464KfIiiajCrkLtbo0hCbXMvlEPz56yw&index=6

Best of Backing Music:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XzrxL8azc4&list=PL464KfIiiajCrkLtbo0hCbXMvlEPz56yw&index=1

ianjjomurchu.bandcamp.com/track/in-the-beginning-of-the-middle

ianjjomurchu.bandcamp.com/track/you-dont-need-armour-when-youve-got-nothing-to-protect-2020-demo

E-mail: theamazingianmachine@gmail.com

Comments

Advertisement