Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

what's on the map we found? Any new locations?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Assuming there was power for a period of time after the apocalypse then in real zombie world the Game Tavern would have been full of sound and light and be a zombie magnet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ask the mods what’s on the map.

Is it not just artistic licence to reveal we won an extra trip?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If I have read things correctly, Rick has chosen 3 scavengers earlier and will choose 3 security at lynch time. These 6 will be the munch targets tomorrow at 10 (based on Rick not choosing a wolf and they munch elsewhere). One of these will also be a conversion target if Rick hasn’t selected a walker.

Only scavengers are immune from lynch so Henry, Riona and Abigail are not up tonight. But, all will be up for tomorrow nights lynch. If auto priest in the morning doesn’t state that the wolves got a walker, then there has to be a walker in one of the other 5. Doesn’t there?

Ah so the converted walker has to be one of the other 5? Starting to make slightly more sense :D If there is a newbie in the game I feel very sorry for them!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I guess Riona will find out for us haha

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Also, swapping the same 6 between guards and scavengers as much as possible will help Rick but not thinning out the pool of players where he can hide. Just a thought that popped in to my head.

It also guarantees the village can be targeted and puts walkers deeper among us

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ah so the converted walker has to be one of the other 5? Starting to make slightly more sense :D If there is a newbie in the game I feel very sorry for them!

As I was typing that up I was confusing myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Riona WW wrote: »
    what's on the map we found? Any new locations?

It's a pretty map. No locations marked. Just a rudimentary line tracing some shortcuts you can use to get around quicker in this area.

Doris WW wrote: »

Or there’s already a walker there, either way at least one in the mix and tbh walkers should convert from the village if given the chance so one is a good shout

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    It's a pretty map. No locations marked. Just a rudimentary line tracing some shortcuts you can use to get around quicker in this area.

Right to the Forum games tavern please

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Assuming there was power for a period of time after the apocalypse then in real zombie world the Game Tavern would have been full of sound and light and be a zombie magnet

That’s a fair observation

Woohoo I love Monday sessions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The scavengers will visit the Forum Games Tavern at 5pm.

The extra location deadline is 5.30pm should you choose to use it.

Yeah we can play with power tools while twisted in the garden centre

I don’t think sessions are a thing n our post apocalyptic wasteland

:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Night Zero Security Gabriel WW ( Killed NRV ) Winifred WW Emily WW
    DAY ONE Scavengers Henry WW Abigail WW Riona WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Worth noting we only have 30mins after the Tavern reveal to decide if we want to return to try and get ammo from the barracks or go to the third location. All depends on what is found at the tavern I suppose but we shouldn't dilly dally making the decision

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Worth noting we only have 30mins after the Tavern reveal to decide if we want to return to try and get ammo from the barracks or go to the third location. All depends on what is found at the tavern I suppose but we shouldn't dilly dally making the decision

Well if we get keys I'd suggest going back to the barracks, if we dont then go to the garden centre? My own thought anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So we dont really know if location is going to give us anything in particular yet. It still kind of pot luck if a location has something useful.

I recommend we pick the next place now and im in favour of picking a third place later today.

My vote is for the garden centre because raisins.

• Advertisement

Oh sh!t. Sorry. So we are going tavern then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    It also guarantees the village can be targeted and puts walkers deeper among us

Explain this please.

Well if we get keys I'd suggest going back to the barracks, if we dont then go to the garden centre? My own thought anyway

Yeah I'd be the same although I would also be expecting the next location to throw a curve ball at us and the decision may not be so simple. Let's wait and see what the boozer brings us
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I don’t think sessions are a thing n our post apocalyptic wasteland

Sounds like a challenge!
    source.gif

Mary WW wrote: »
    Explain this please.

Let’s say we stick with the same 6. Conversion 1- walker in the 6. Conversion 2. Walker can convert in the main village: big pool of possibles

Now say we don’t: 1 walker in first 6 1 in second 6 (actually groupof 5 due to munch) - narrower pool of suspects

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

It's assumptions like this that can lead the village down the wrong path IMO.

You are coming up with scenarios that rely completely on guesswork regarding how many walkers there are at the beginning.

I do not like that at all

Thats not what I'm doing

What I'm doing is coming up with likely scenarios which can help us to pick a group to lynch in or have a strategy.

I was posting to say I think the same 6 people should be reused where they are still available because this could force the wolves to go after the converted walker

All theories are based on assumptions, thats why they are theories and not laws

Unless we get a key, I am not in favour of going back to the barracks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Can the scavengers use the extra move to get home early?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Unless we get a key, I am not in favour of going back to the barracks.

Can't see why we would go back unless we find something that is hinted at being useful there.

Only things of note were:

Map discovered (allows for shortcuts and another location to be visited)
    Tank with fuel that turned to sludge
    Guns potentially behind locked shutters

I'd wager anything fuel related may be more likely at the garden center but who knows. For all we know we will find something that we need to go gardening to use, or nothing at all

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Can the scavengers use the extra move to get home early?

Why would they want to? unless I am mistaken they cannot be targetted while out. Maybe if they found something awesome at the club and the village cannot use it unless they return first but otherwise I wouldn't see the benefit.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Why would they want to? unless I am mistaken they cannot be targetted while out. Maybe if they found something awesome at the club and the village cannot use it unless they return first but otherwise I wouldn't see the benefit.

Possibly to avoid conversions and munch. Sounds a bit broken if they could tbh

Advertisement