Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I am presuming that a zombie has not been chosen in our first 6 Security/Scavange. I am also assuming Zombie can only choose from list of scavengers unless they have been chosen themselves which is possible but unlikely I think at this stage. I am also assuming the first convert is not until tomorrow (after 6 scavangers have been chosen).

If the wolves kill one scavenger, they reduce the numbers for the converted walker to hide. We can actually lynch another tomorrow with a 1/5 chance of getting one. Not sure thats a super plan as its unfair on those chosen but its one strategy.

Just on this- we can’t let the walkers distract us from also killing wolves. Very easy to spend our time killing walkers while the wolves pick us off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Sixtoes wrote: »
    Go to GARDEN CENTRE

The scavengers have decided to visit Carewswood Garden Centre.

They will arrive there at 7pm.

Sixtoes your punishment for nude posting is in your anon PM inbox.

203-sixtoes2.jpg

Let's not do that again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    203-sixtoes2.jpg

Let's not do that again

But did the scavangers get the 3rd location?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So does each of our scavengers have to chose a destination? So there might be a good, bad and neutral prize like I suggested earlier? Should they of chosen to go back to the tank? (Weren’t they offered the chance to go back?)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    But did the scavangers get the 3rd location?

They just said they will get there at 7

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I hope this wont look like after timing, but I hope we shouldnt have bolded to go back to Alexandria like silent hill.

Hopefully we'll get another location choice at 7 to do that

They just said they will get there at 7

I missed it, too busy grossing out on pictures of 12 toes.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I hope this wont look like after timing, but I hope we shouldnt have bolded to go back to Alexandria like silent hill.

Hopefully we'll get another location choice at 7 to do that

The OP says something about them returning the following day

Mod Reminder:

Lynch at 9pm. Those that are eligible to vote need to do so by then.

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    The OP says something about them returning the following day

Oh grand. I must have missed that in there somewhere

Mod Reminder:

Lynch at 9pm. Those that are eligible to vote need to do so by then.

I just voted there. Have no clear or obvious target so I chose an easy one to see if it unsettles them into action.

Night Zero Security Gabriel WW ( Killed NRV ) Winifred WW Emily WW
    DAY ONE Scavengers Henry WW Abigail WW Riona WW Walker Hunter Killed Booby Trap 27/1 17.00

Amended to show role for Riona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Vote in for Brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Im voting Cloadagh as of now,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Sixtoes your punishment for nude posting is in your anon PM inbox.

Jezz that’s a bit harsh. I could only manage 5 mins, I’ll watch more later!

I just voted there. Have no clear or obvious target so I chose an easy one to see if it unsettles them into action.

And that easy one is... ? ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

If I could vote I’d probably go for Winnie. Still a bit suss of the early post count posts yesterday morning.

And that easy one is... ? ;)

I will tell and explain after the lynch, find your own “easy” target .... :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

evening folks

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Its quiet a complex problem so I don't think there is a right or wrong answer.

I would agree with the above though, that by limiting the people sent out you are more likely to force the walker (or walkers) to pick from that group (As its more likely the walker is not in that group 72%). By doing that we are also likely to be forcing the wolves to hunt in that group because they want the walkers dead even more than we do.

In a normal game wolves like to keep the SK alive to keep the kill rate high but in this wolves will need to be catching those b@stards immediately

So statistically I think we are better to keep the group together, lynch outside it and just add people to it as they are munched.

IMO this theory stands whether there are 1 or 2 or 3 walkers to begin with, the odds are still that they are not in that original group. Obviously the odds change as new people are added

i'm gonna try work on this problem. i think it'll involve essentially making sets (like the ones we used in primary school) that should overlap as more info is gotten. in those overlaps is where i'm hoping baddies will be found, or indeed maybe villagers cleared

Abigail WW wrote: »
    If I could vote I’d probably go for Winnie. Still a bit suss of the early post count posts yesterday morning.

I was actually considering Winnie but I’m so tired today I couldn’t remember why. Also the Patrick is playing possem crew (was it Conor and somebody else) were a bit too hard on him today. It’s not that people don’t pretend to be clueless or new as a tactic, I’m just not convinced you need to go in so hard D1 after not a lot to go on.

Emily WW wrote: »
    evening y'all
    nothing to report as of yet
    i'm gonna try work on this problem. i think it'll involve essentially making sets (like the ones we used in primary school) that should overlap as more info is gotten. in those overlaps is where i'm hoping baddies will be found, or indeed maybe villagers cleared

Interesting............ I hope I can keep in touch before 9 to see how your research works out........

Interesting............ I hope I can keep in touch before 9 to see how your research works out........

its a bit of a mind melter TBH

its a bit of a mind melter TBH

Mind melt is my forte. By that I mean I will read your mind melt and somehow make even more mind meltier. :o

I will tell and explain after the lynch, find your own “easy” target .... :pac:

Well if they end up getting lynched it will be too late to unsettle them lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

This is how I am picturing you right now

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293916b92ae294818c329cb0372f1ac96454ae6657&rid=giphy.gif

Well if they end up getting lynched it will be too late to unsettle them lol

I guess that a risk I’m willing to take... with their life.... :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Im voting Cloadagh as of now,

Any reasons you’d like to share?

• Advertisement

i dont think i really got anywhere. i'm sure a few of us can tease this out.

3 guards - gabriel, winny, emily
    3 scavengers - henry, abigail, riona
    2 dead in Gabriel and riona leaving 4 of this group alive: winny, Emily, henry, Abigail

Scenarios:

1. There was bad in the original 6. Can kill anyone but that means we know there is bad in the group if the kill is outside the group. Don’t think killing outside the group is the sensible move.
    2. There was no bad in the original 6. Then the bad have only the 6 to choose from and chose Gabriel and riona.

Of the 4 left, what do people think if we split this group into 2 and 2.
    With the 1st group of 2, rick can pair them with 4 others tomorrow. I'm not really sure yet how this might pan out

Basically we need a scenario where they forced to act outside of the chosen 6, thereby confirming bad in the group, or 2) killing within the group leaves only a few alive and we have have to resolve by lynching?

Advertisement