Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Reeling from the loss of Riona in such horrific fashion, the scavengers took a little while to rest again before heading out towards their next location.

Roads quiet again, they reached the Garden Centre without any issues.

abandoned-garden-center-1a-960x720.jpg

The Garden Centre was pretty much picked clean, all the pretty flowers long since wilted from lack of watering/feeding.

One of the scavengers entered the backroom and pocketed an item without the other noticing.

With the centre otherwise seemingly empty, they decided to leave the forsaken place be.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    i dont think i really got anywhere. i'm sure a few of us can tease this out.

3 guards - gabriel, winny, emily
    3 scavengers - henry, abigail, riona
    2 dead in Gabriel and riona leaving 4 of this group alive: winny, Emily, henry, Abigail

Scenarios:

1. There was bad in the original 6. Can kill anyone but that means we know there is bad in the group if the kill is outside the group. Don’t think killing outside the group is the sensible move.
    2. There was no bad in the original 6. Then the bad have only the 6 to choose from and chose Gabriel and riona.

Of the 4 left, what do people think if we split this group into 2 and 2.
    With the 1st group of 2, rick can pair them with 4 others tomorrow. I'm not really sure yet how this might pan out

Basically we need a scenario where they forced to act outside of the chosen 6, thereby confirming bad in the group, or 2) killing within the group leaves only a few alive and we have have to resolve by lynching?

OK just a thought.

Until we know or guess that an infected villager is notified immediately to us via thread then we should quarantine as much as possible by keeping any survivors of the two groups in security and scavenging teams, introducing as few unknowns as possible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Reeling from the loss of Riona in such horrific fashion, the scavengers took a little while to rest again before heading out towards their next location.

The Garden Centre was pretty much picked clean, all the pretty flowers long since wilted from lack of watering/feeding.

One of the scavengers entered the backroom and pocketed an item without the other noticing.

With the centre otherwise seemingly empty, they decided to leave the forsaken place be.

I know flavour be flavour and everything but I really don’t like that. Why would it be secret?

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Anyone going to fess up? has to be one of two

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    OK just a thought.

Until we know or guess that an infected villager is notified immediately to us via thread then we should quarantine as much as possible by keeping any survivors of the two groups in security and scavenging teams, introducing as few unknowns as possible.

so, of the 4 from the original 6, let rick pair them with 2 more tomorrow?

• Advertisement

OK just a thought.

That will do the exact opposite of a quarantine. The only quarantine that seems possible is to know an infected is in a block that isn’t subsequently used to scavenge or guard

Anyone going to fess up? has to be one of two
    Quoting my self rather than editing.

If no one fess's can we put the 2 scavengers on security? if one of them dies with out a reveal of the secret we lynch the other as early as possible. If neither dies we lynch them both on two nights?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

OK just a thought.

This is wrong. If we have infected in the picked then they can infect anyone they want. If we keep the group's then we 100% have infected in the picked who can then infect everyone they want.

Also it's walkers not infected in wd everyone is infected.

Quoting my self rather than editing.

If no one fess's can we put the 2 scavengers on security? if one of them dies with out a reveal of the secret we lynch the other as early as possible. If neither dies we lynch them both on two nights?

If they don’t fess up because they’re a wolf doing this gives them the pick of the village

If it’s cause they’re a walker the same

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That will do the exact opposite of a quarantine. The only quarantine that seems possible is to know an infected is in a block that isn’t subsequently used to scavenge or guard

It's the closest we can get to a quarantine of the 4 people in the security/scavenging details, if we don't keep them out of the village then neither the groups or the village have any kind of quarantine.

It's not perfect but AFAIK it's all we have

• Advertisement

It's the closest we can get to a quarantine of the 4 people in the security/scavenging details, if we don't keep them out of the village then neither the groups or the village have any kind of quarantine.

It's not perfect but AFAIK it's all we have

What you propose gives them access to the village. If we put a wolf or infected on the detail they can attack the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

so, of the 4 from the original 6, let rick pair them with 2 more tomorrow?

I don’t like this idea at all.

Rule 5 of the OP states that conversion takes place every other day. What if Rick chose you last night but it wasn’t conversion night and you’re now looking for a way to infiltrate the group again and get your conversion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I may have found a little something. I’m going to keep it to myself for the moment. It’ll come in handy later.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I don’t like this idea at all.

Rule 5 of the OP states that conversion takes place every other day. What if Rick chose you last night but it wasn’t conversion night and you’re now looking for a way to infiltrate the group again and get your conversion.

then we'll know there's a walker in that group of 6

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Nice and patronizing but let me return the favour,

thats the whole point, if there isnt a walker in that group then there will be after the first conversion, we'll know for definite, so either way theres going to be a walker in that group after the first conversion, by keeping them together we're giving the wolves targets, at least up until Wednesday night.
    I know its a difficult game Philly but you're doing great, keep it up sport

I said I'm sure you mean well as a qualified that I don't think you are deliberately working against the goodies. I'm sorry if it seemed patronising.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

If we stick with the same people then of course there will be infected in there. Walkers will just pick someone on there, leave them in there and while we try to work through who that could be, they infect someone else not in the 6.

Phil WW wrote: »
    This is wrong. If we have infected in the picked then they can infect anyone they want. If we keep the group's then we 100% have infected in the picked who can then infect everyone they want.

Also it's walkers not infected in wd everyone is infected.

And if the infected don't show immediately, sooner or later they are in the village free to infect anyone in the Security/Scavenge details.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I may have found a little something. I’m going to keep it to myself for the moment. It’ll come in handy later.

Are you not telling us the details by choice or because you can’t?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

You must be confident of being alive in the morning so

Wendy WW wrote: »
    You must be confident of being alive in the morning so

Hey Wendy, still waiting for your reasons

• Advertisement

What you propose gives them access to the village. If we put a wolf or infected on the detail they can attack the village

There could already be one in there, we haven't enough information to even remotely have an educated guess.

The only info we have so far is that someone out of Henry and Abigail has pocketed something

Sorry I’m missing something here. Assuming we’re not told which group the conversion comes from how will we know that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

There could already be one in there, we haven't enough information to even remotely have an educated guess.

The only info we have so far is that someone out of Henry and Abigail has pocketed something

Abigail pocketed something.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

They will get a conversion regardless. The walkers want Rick to pick them so that they can start converting outside of the security and scavengers.

The more I type about it the more I tie myself up in knots.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

It's 100 mins to lynch. I'd suggest we allow rick make his decision on what's been said and focus on who to vote for.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Hey Wendy, still waiting for your reasons

Mostly gut at the moment, just a couple of things felt off about a few of your posts but nothing substantial, interesting you asking twice I wanted to see if you would :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

This quarantine thing is going way over my head guys. Is it not the case that once there's been the first conversion, which the consensus seems to be will probably happen tomorrow, we definitely then have at least one walker in the 6 and so they can convert whoever they like. We're not going to know if they convert within the 6 or not so we can't quarantine. In fact I'm not liking our odds at all once they infiltrate the main group.

Sorry I’m missing something here. Assuming we’re not told which group the conversion comes from how will we know that?

someone is converted outside of the 6, then we know the source came from within that 6.

someone is converted outside of the 6, then we know the source came from within that 6.

How

• Advertisement

Well just picking up on the OP in the case that the infected don't die but become part of the zombie team
    ALL roles, both evil and good can be converted by the walkers. Should one be converted they will lose access to their living abilities and become a mindless zombie. Any backroom they may have had access to in life will be cut off.

If you have a backroom you'd better keep an eye on whoever you're sharing with for them to suddenly stop conversing

Advertisement