Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Are you not telling us the details by choice or because you can’t?

By choice. It’s probably best if the wolves don’t knowing everything.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    someone is converted outside of the 6, then we know the source came from within that 6.

And how exactly will we know that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    How

Only the six players selected are available for the kills or converts… unless….

Should Rick select a wolf, or a walker for either detail then they will be able to infiltrate the camp and kill or convert who they choose.

the only way an attack happens outside of the 6 selected is if there is a baddie in the 6

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Should Rick select a wolf, or a walker for either detail then they will be able to infiltrate the camp and kill or convert who they choose.

the only way an attack happens outside of the 6 selected is if there is a baddie in the 6

But how will we know?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    You must be confident of being alive in the morning so

Well I can’t be lynched tonight, so yes, I’m probably more confident than most.

• Advertisement

And again, we’ll know this how? With a wolf kill it’s easy, there’s a body. Do you expect the mods to tell us the infected group?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Where are you all getting the original 6 from?

There are only 3, 1 dead.

A new day starting after munch. We now have 3, and another 3 tonight, so by the time munch happens, there will be 8 selected, with possibly another dead and a conversion.
    Ok, by that time there could be 6. But right now, there is no original 6.

But how will we know?

presuming there'll be an announcement

if not, then i dunno

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I'm going to outright state that I'm an NRV and if Rick wants to put me in either the security or scavenging teams as a target then that should help narrow down the possibilities

Desmond WW wrote: »

A new day starting after munch. We now have 3, and another 3 tonight, so by the time munch happens, there will be 8 selected, with possibly another dead and a conversion.

3 security
    3 scavengers

2 of those 6 are dead

• Advertisement

There’s 3 now and 3 to be selected is my take on it. Last nights security are now out of the selection pool would be my assumption unless conversion happens at lynch. Either way I read it as sets of 6 are eligible once there’s no wolves or walkers in the group

3 security
    3 scavengers

2 of those 6 are dead

Yes but a new day started this morning. The scavengers ha e nothing to do with munch this morning, we will only know something about them tomorrow morning. Therefore there is no original 6, original 3 there is.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Well just picking up on the OP in the case that the infected don't die but become part of the zombie team

If you have a backroom you'd better keep an eye on whoever you're sharing with for them to suddenly stop conversing

Actually a good point, wolves for example will know if a wolf is converted. I’m assuming trust is at a premium in their backroom

Night Zero Security Gabriel WW ( Killed NRV ) Winifred WW Emily WW
    DAY ONE Scavengers Henry WW Abigail WW Riona WW Walker Hunter Killed Booby Trap 27/1 17.00
    Rick has to pick another 2 teams of 3 tonight, the suggestion is we keep the 2 surviving team members together and assign them to the opposite job i.e Security go Scavenging, Scavengers go Security BUT we will need two fresh bodies to make up the six

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Moderator Announcement

Just over an hour to go to the lynch - if you haven't voted do so.

Night Zero Security Gabriel WW ( Killed NRV ) Winifred WW Emily WW
    DAY ONE Scavengers Henry WW Abigail WW Riona WW Walker Hunter Killed Booby Trap 27/1 17.00
    Rick has to pick another 2 teams of 3 tonight, the suggestion is we keep the 2 surviving team members together and assign them to the opposite job i.e Security go Scavenging, Scavengers go Security BUT we will need two fresh bodies to make up the six

Ok, Im getting now. But from a munch pov, the team we look at should be scavengers+security. The first munch, was only security.

Ok, Im getting now. But from a munch pov, the team we look at should be scavengers+security. The first munch, was only security.

Not sure of the game mechanics perhaps a mod answer is required

If the munch is overnight is it only the security team that can be munched in the morning?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Actually a good point, wolves for example will know if a wolf is converted. I’m assuming trust is at a premium in their backroom

Yes, there is a good chance the wolves dont know who they are in the game, but may have to reveal to each other at some point.

Not sure of the game mechanics perhaps a mod answer is required

If the munch is overnight is it only the security team that can be munched in the morning?

Thats how it usually works, but both teams are available to munch/ convert, I mean there would have been only 3 available to munch/convert last night I guess, tonight, there will be 5.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I said I'm sure you mean well as a qualified that I don't think you are deliberately working against the goodies. I'm sorry if it seemed patronising.

Apology accepted Phil

Would you accept my apology, in that I realised I was f**king talking out my ass and you were right. Whether we keep the original 6 or not the wolves should be targetting them. That way they are guaranteed to get a walker. Which is what I think you were saying. So again SOZ

Basically
    Scenario 1: there was a walker in the 6 - wolves should kill them all you’ve got a walker
    Scenario 2: there wasn’t a walker in the 6 - conversion takes place, has to be in those 6 - wolves should kill them all

It’s matterless whether we keep the same people or not from a walker POV, after the first conversion they will definitely have a walker in those 6

We also shouldn’t be doing the wolves work for them, let them go after the walker while we concentrate on the wolves.

• Advertisement

Thats how it usually works, but both teams are available to munch/ convert, I mean there would have been only 3 available to munch/convert last night I guess, tonight, there will be 5.

I should add, those numbers are assuming all selected are village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

presuming there'll be an announcement

if not, then i dunno

Even if there is an announcement it’s not going to say Emily WW was converted.
    We won’t know if the conversion happened inside or outside the group of 6

I really think we need to let the wolves worry about the walkers while we worry about the wolves

Barbara WW wrote: »

I really think we need to let the wolves worry about the walkers while we worry about the wolves

you're prob right. well then, back to the drawing board for me

Barbara WW wrote: »

An ideal scenario would be if they target the same player.

I wonder would the conversion happen first, if the autopreist would reveal it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

An ideal scenario would be if they target the same player.

I wonder would the conversion happen first, if the autopreist would reveal it.

I wonder if that happened would it come down to who put their order in first?

I wonder if that happened would it come down to who put their order in first?

But a munch should overpower a conversion, would it really matter which happens first, a kill should happen either way I'd imagine.

I’m not a big fan of the rotation thing tbh. 2 of the six are already dead so and I assume more will die along the way. Tomorrow it’ll be 4 originals and 2 newbies? Next day it oils easily be 3 originals, 2 day 2rs and another newbie?? Doesn’t make sense to me. We’re not going to get anything good out of it that I can see.

But a munch should overpower a conversion, would it really matter which happens first, a kill should happen either way I'd imagine.

Actually did you mean in terms of the auropreist? Yeah its a fair point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod Announcement:

Under 45 mins to lynch, 6 have still to vote.

There will be consequences for non-voting, it is a requirement for the game

You have been warned.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I've voted Brendan. Haven't liked his attitude in the couple of pists he's made.

Advertisement