Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    This is wrong. If we have infected in the picked then they can infect anyone they want. If we keep the group's then we 100% have infected in the picked who can then infect everyone they want.

Also it's walkers not infected in wd everyone is infected.

Do we not increase the chance of having an infected or wolf in the group by picking different people?

I feel like we are going round in circles with this. Does anybody have a decent grasp of the pros and cons of Rick choosing loads of different people v sort of continuing to keep the chosen parties small?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Posts!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I've voted Brendan. Haven't liked his attitude in the couple of pists he's made.

Go easy on the booze there D!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

giphy.gif
    Emily WW wrote: »
    i'm gonna try work on this problem. i think it'll involve essentially making sets (like the ones we used in primary school) that should overlap as more info is gotten. in those overlaps is where i'm hoping baddies will be found, or indeed maybe villagers cleared

giphy.gif
    you're prob right. well then, back to the drawing board for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I don't like people jumping on Brendan like this. Are his posts Wolfy or just getting people's backs up?

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Even if there is an announcement it’s not going to say Emily WW was converted.
    We won’t know if the conversion happened inside or outside the group of 6

I really think we need to let the wolves worry about the walkers while we worry about the wolves

If we have only chosen 8 people (6+2) by tomorrow after the morning kill there will be a walker in 1/5 people remaining. If you keep rotating those 5 (as 3/2) for security the wolves can pick them off and will Defo get a walker? (Am I wrong?). This assumes of course they play ball and don’t throw any other things into the mix.

So if Rick isn’t going to be going with “keep as many of the original 6 until they are gone” what do you propose?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I don't like people jumping on Brendan like this. Are his posts Wolfy or just getting people's backs up?

evening mary. whats up?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

you missed a few posts in the middle

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Who do you think is Wolfie?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Checkin in. Havent caught up and wont for some time.

#IdoWhatIWant
    What I can see without reading back is that nothing has really happened yet besides opting to lynch the first villager who sneezed.

Bravo Village.
    Give a toss? Get off your hogh horse, I have a life outside of Werewolf

Well that came out of nowhere, what’s up Mary?

Maybe Brendan’s entire posts have people highly suspicious of him?!

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Do we not increase the chance of having an infected or wolf in the group by picking different people?

I feel like we are going round in circles with this. Does anybody have a decent grasp of the pros and cons of Rick choosing loads of different people v sort of continuing to keep the chosen parties small?

From a walker POV there is no difference

From a wolf POV then I think they will have to go after the walkers, we could force them to do that by switching out those 4 left as we know there is a walker in those 4 (provided we get a conversion tonite). So we could force them to show their hand by making them go outside the new group of 6 (provided they can).

If they don't they could be handing the walkers a big advantage but if they do then they are narrowing down where we would find a wolf

you missed a few posts in the middle

I had such high hopes for ur sleuthing skills from your first post, my expectations have been revised

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

How many votes are there on brendan ?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Who do you think is Wolfie?

Have a vote on Patrick at the moment. His fluff caught my eye and he's only sprung to life as the potential for lynching had popped up.

I had such high hopes for ur sleuthing skills from your first post, my expectations have been revised

upwards i hope :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod Note:

It has been brought to our attention that some links for the lynch form are not working.

Lynch Form linked here. It is also in the OP, and the dedicated lynch form thread in the WW Forum.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    How many votes are there on brendan ?

I counted three I think saying bad attitude voting here. On phone at the moment so will look back when on PC.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

If we know which night the conversion is happening, we could change groups each night. Like go back to roughly the same group each night a conversion is happening to try contain the pool the walkers are in.
    Is there any advantage in keeping the same group to catch wolves?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Hey guys, just home now lynch link not working. Waiting to hear back from the mods but am going to stick a vote on Derry.

Going off gut feel mostly, he’s stood out the most to me but I can’t pinpoint off the top of my head why so will go back over his posts tonight and see what my gut is telling me and report back.

Have a cleared evening now too so want to have a proper look back over the days events which will help me get a better understanding of what’s what for tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Still havent had a chance to catch up, that will begin tomorrow for me.

Random throw away vote in

• Advertisement

Oh all sorted by the time I typed that out. Thanks mods :)

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If we know which night the conversion is happening, we could change groups each night. Like go back to roughly the same group each night a conversion is happening to try contain the pool the walkers are in.

That could have some merit alright, I like it, I’ll have to think it through

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hey guys, just home now lynch link not working. Waiting to hear back from the mods but am going to stick a vote on Derry.

Going off gut feel mostly, he’s stood out the most to me but I can’t pinpoint off the top of my head why so will go back over his posts tonight and see what my gut is telling me and report back.

Have a cleared evening now too so want to have a proper look back over the days events which will help me get a better understanding of what’s what for tomorrow

Be interested to hear why you think Derry, my gut liked him but I couldn’t back that up either

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Oh all sorted by the time I typed that out. Thanks mods :)

I agree with your vote target

I've been pretty busy today but I didnt like his vote theory earlier on. I haven't had much to go on but that's where it is.

Brendan not a terribe place either on what I've seen

Desmond WW wrote: »

While it's not what I'd do it's a new take on monitoring. I'm betting the conversions are on odd nights ie tonight Wednesday etc.

firing squad form is closed

Mod Announcement:

announcement-10452423.jpg

Good Evening Alexandrians!

First things first - Patrick WW has been deemed to be guilty of nefarious deeds and has duly been executed by firing squad.

He was an NRV

Lynch votes will follow shortly.

Next point of business:

We are glad to inform you of those who will be guarding the walls tonight as selected by your glorious leader.

Would:

Liam WW
    Angus WW
    Ewan WW

Please step forward and prepare to take up their watches in different quadrants - we can't have any nasties getting into our lovely town now can we?

See you in the morning for the daily scheduled announcement.

Aww lads I really hope Patrick wasn’t a newbie newb :(

Lynch Day 1

Votes Lynchee No. Of Votes
    Mary WW, Angus WW, Clodagh WW, Barbara WW Patrick WW 4
    Gertrude WW, Winifred WW, Doris WW, Phil WW Brendan WW 4
    Oisin WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW Derry WW 3
    Patrick WW, Brendan WW Angus WW 2
    Wendy WW, Liam WW Clodagh WW 2
    Ewan WW Emily WW 1
    Nigel WW Gertrude WW 1
    Emily WW Mary WW 1
    Derry WW Oisin WW 1

Patrick WW was lynched on the basis of LAST VOTE CAST

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Day 1

Votes Lynchee No. Of Votes
    Mary WW, Angus WW, Clodagh WW, Barbara WW Patrick WW 4
    Gertrude WW, Winifred WW, Doris WW, Phil WW Brendan WW 4
    Oisin WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW Derry WW 3
    Patrick WW, Brendan WW Angus WW 2
    Wendy WW, Liam WW Clodagh WW 2
    Ewan WW Emily WW 1
    Nigel WW Gertrude WW 1
    Emily WW Mary WW 1
    Derry WW Oisin WW 1

Patrick WW was lynched on the basis of LAST VOTE CAST

You must have voted pretty late Barbra :)

Advertisement