Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Boo failed youtube

apparently this Oboe song was played in the show, otherwise I don't get the Oboe reference. You left your Oboe on Old McDonalds farm?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Wouldn't trust anyone who has 4 posts at the moment guys.....

Phil WW 7
    Winifred WW 4
    Henry WW 4
    Nigel WW 4
    Abigail WW 3
    Gabriel WW 2
    Clarabel 2
    Desmond WW 2
    Conor WW 1
    Gertrude WW 1
    Doris WW 1
    Patrick WW 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Boo failed youtube

apparently this Oboe song was played in the show, otherwise I don't get the Oboe reference. You left your Oboe on Old McDonalds farm?

Leave this here as you.

watch?v=Ixby9BzJfEo

Hmm,

Should encase video in video tags, not image tags!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Morning

• Advertisement

Any reason you keep posting the list of who has posted Mr The Pooh?

Any reason you keep posting the list of who has posted Mr The Pooh?

Sunday morning boredom to be honest.

In a couple of days time wolves or walkers will be using that logic by way to pick an easy target and start a bandwagon

And Mr. Pooh will do just fine

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

In a couple of days time wolves or walkers will be using that logic by way to pick an easy target and start a bandwagon

I think you’re up to something dodgy mr poo.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I think you’re up to something dodgy mr poo.

Fair enough. There is nothing worse than a dodgy poo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Good morning all.

So we have good, Sk (walkers?) and wolves. Wolves can be inverted to Sk as can goodies. And rick has all powers and if he dies it’s probably randed? (Guess).

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Welcome Doris...
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2917a8ee3bf56114e19a8f13dcb122e8967bcc4330&rid=giphy.gif

Good morning (checks clock, feck it it's Sunday, I can get away with morning) all.

Abigail, why so hostile? I thought we were going to be friends :(

Fair enough Mr Pooh and it is true about people being able to use anything to pick an easy target. The flimsier however the easier it can be turned back on them. For me bored Sunday morning leads to gifs not charts but to each their own
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Fair enough Mr Pooh and it is true about people being able to use anything to pick an easy target. The flimsier however the easier it can be turned back on them. For me bored Sunday morning leads to gifs not charts but to each their own
    giphy.gif

Fair point. But it’s not like I’ve been anti-gif so far either!

Winifred?
    Would posting tables be a way of inflating your post count and trying to look helpful?

Winifred WW 8
    Phil WW 7
    Nigel WW 6
    Henry WW 4
    Abigail WW 4
    Gabriel WW 4
    Patrick WW 3
    Clarabel 2
    Doris WW 2
    Desmond WW 2
    Derry WW 2
    Conor WW 1
    Gertrude WW 1
    Ewan WW 1

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Winifred?
    Would posting tables be a way of inflating your post count and trying to look helpful?

Winifred WW 8
    Phil WW 7
    Nigel WW 6
    Henry WW 4
    Abigail WW 4
    Gabriel WW 4
    Patrick WW 3
    Clarabel 2
    Doris WW 2
    Desmond WW 2
    Derry WW 2
    Conor WW 1
    Gertrude WW 1
    Ewan WW 1

Do you think that is what he is doing ? Or are you asking so as not to directly accuse him? Do you wish to be seen as someone not afraid to accuse others even this early despite me having already asked him why he was posting tables and him already having answered it? thus your question is meerly a follow up not likely to ruffle many feathers, so a nice safe way to make yourself look accusational.
    giphy.gif

:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Happy Sunday all. Quiet enough thread, should hopefully pick to later / tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Afternoon all, things still quiet enough around here I see

• Advertisement

Do you think that is what he is doing ?
    He is top poster, with mainly tables. It was an observation.
    Or are you asking so as not to directly accuse him?
    Accuse him of what?
    Do you wish to be seen as someone not afraid to accuse others even this early despite me having already asked him why he was posting tables and him already having answered it?
    I don't care how you or others see me. I don't care if you have already asked questions, I will continue to make my observations and what you do or don't do, will not affect my methods.
    thus your question is meerly a follow up not likely to ruffle many feathers,
    In your opinion.. you are entitled to your opinion, even if it is crap.
    so a nice safe way to make yourself look accusational.
    If you think its so nice, why don't you start doing it too.
    giphy.gif

:pac:
    :rolleyes:

took that more seriously than I expected, especially given the :pac:
    tumblr_ov5plsdK1R1vbcnq8o1_400.gifv

Winifred?

Winifred WW 8
    Phil WW 7
    Nigel WW 6
    Henry WW 4
    Abigail WW 4
    Gabriel WW 4
    Patrick WW 3
    Clarabel 2
    Doris WW 2
    Desmond WW 2
    Derry WW 2
    Conor WW 1
    Gertrude WW 1
    Ewan WW 1

Haha. Jesus. Trying to look helpful? Really? It’s funny how an obvious joke can be (potentially intentionally) misconstrued.

The post count argument is IMO utter poppycock. It’s never really very useful at all.

I was taking the piss out of it

Haha.
    :D
    Jesus.
    Praise the lord.
    Trying to look helpful? Really? It’s funny how an obvious joke can be (potentially intentionally) misconstrued.
    My post is the obvious joke. :D Maybe you got that, maybe not :D Saying that posting tables make you look useful and inflates post count, followed by posting a table :D

The post count argument is IMO utter poppycock. It’s never really very useful at all.
    I don't think its poppycock! Keeping a good eye on post counts can be very useful and can lead to finding some anxious evils.

I was taking the piss out of it
    Maybe if you play the game with a little more regard for winning instead of using it as a playground for your own amusement, we would be able to find evils easier.

:DPraise the lord. My post is the obvious joke. :D Maybe you got that, maybe not :D Saying that posting tables make you look useful and inflates post count, followed by posting a table :D I don't think its poppycock! Keeping a good eye on post counts can be very useful and can lead to finding some anxious evils.
    Maybe if you play the game with a little more regard for winning instead of using it as a playground for your own amusement, we would be able to find evils easier.

Ah right. I thought your post was quoting my table.

As for your last point. I forgot that D0 was meant to be taken so seriously. I will knuckle down now and fine comb the 50 genuinely essentially posts so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

As for your last point. I forgot that D0 was meant to be taken so seriously. I will knuckle down now and fine comb the 50 genuinely essentially posts so far
    Ohhh sassy.

Did somebody steal Winnie's honey?

tumblr_mj4hddkFMK1r0qp6so1_500.gif

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Afternoon all, things still quiet enough around here I see

Hi Clodagh,

I agree we've all been very quiet. This was your first post of the game but you say "still quiet enough" which implies that you've known the thread was open but chose to read rather than post. Why wouldn't you say hello when you first saw the thread open?

Ah right. I thought your post was quoting my table.

There's no such thing as D0!

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ohhh sassy.

Did somebody steal Winnie's honey?

tumblr_mj4hddkFMK1r0qp6so1_500.gif

That’s exactly what they did Henry yes.

I was just sitting here enjoying my honey. But apparently I should stop doing so and just be a good little boy

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Where all the zombies at?.....giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294e18f2d7425be699a9633d72c851cc8f27ab12bb&rid=giphy.gif

Advertisement