Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Well that came out of nowhere, what’s up Mary?

Maybe Brendan’s entire posts have people highly suspicious of him?!

I voted when I saw this post and realised that I had accidentally voted for Brendan when I had meant to vote for Patrick. So roughly 8.45. You should be able to corroborate this story with ur voting time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ahhh that table confused my brain, it’s backwards :o

Do you think the votes go that way too so for example Mary voted last on Patrick or she voted first?

I wouldn't have considered it VERY late

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Day 1

Votes Lynchee No. Of Votes
    Mary WW, Angus WW, Clodagh WW, Barbara WW Patrick WW 4
    Gertrude WW, Winifred WW, Doris WW, Phil WW Brendan WW 4
    Oisin WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW Derry WW 3
    Patrick WW, Brendan WW Angus WW 2
    Wendy WW, Liam WW Clodagh WW 2
    Ewan WW Emily WW 1
    Nigel WW Gertrude WW 1
    Emily WW Mary WW 1
    Derry WW Oisin WW 1

Patrick WW was lynched on the basis of LAST VOTE CAST

Oh I’d like to hear from the lads who voted for me. I hope it wasn’t cause I mentioned you earlier Conor (that you never responded to on any level).

I find this juicy, normally nobody notices me until weds.

No sign of a conversion

• Advertisement

Oh I’d like to hear from the lads who voted for me. I hope it wasn’t cause I mentioned you earlier Conor (that you never responded to on any level).

I find this juicy, normally nobody notices me until weds.

When did you mention me earlier??

Also looks like Rick is going for three newbies on the wall, brave strategy, it could force the wolves to go outside those people if there is a conversion

If theres no conversion then we'll have to guess are we just not getting a notice or is it being held off until tomorrow nite.

With the way Abbi's prize was announced my guess would be that everything will be announced on thread

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't have considered it VERY late

Why Patrick? I looked through your posts quickly and couldn’t find you mentioning him once?!
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    How many votes are there on brendan ?

Why did you ask this?
    I agree with your vote target

I've been pretty busy today but I didnt like his vote theory earlier on. I haven't had much to go on but that's where it is.

Brendan not a terribe place either on what I've seen

That’s funny cause you’ve not really engaged me much all day, nor has Conor. Very last minute almost CFD like switch. Be very flattering if you were in your BR planning to try and get me lynched before anybody knows what’s going on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

No sign of a conversion

Conversions are at night. First we get told the security then the walkers and wolves get their go at the scavengers and security or if a walker or wolf has been picked they get their go at all of us.

So no sign of a conversion means nothing yet.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ahhh that table confused my brain, it’s backwards :o

Do you think the votes go that way too so for example Mary voted last on Patrick or she voted first?

Well you voted late didn't you ? And I voted late so left to right early to late is my read.

• Advertisement

Why Patrick? I looked through your posts quickly and couldn’t find you mentioning him once?!.

I did, he's literally the only person I called a wolf
    Wolf

There was nothing to go on. Brendan would have been my next vote FWIW

I just realised the little arrow next to the posters name in a quote will bring you to that quote

giphy.gif

There was nothing to go on. Brendan would have been my next vote FWIW

I'm the same I switched from Patrick to brendan.

Ah to be fair, that was a fairly flimsy call.

Listen my own choice tonight was based on post count so I can’t really throw too many stones but I thought Patrick was not a fair target as he was active at least and there would of been time to see how his game progressed . It was originally on Emily until she started to post within a few mins of me voting (and most her posts are from 6 onwards tonight). I then voted for Oisin who equally had little to show.

So Liam/Angus and Ewan, why did Rick choose these? Any chance be thought one might be a walker ?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Well you voted late didn't you ? And I voted late so left to right early to late is my read.

Yeah copped that after I posted that you were saying you voted late too, thank god that would have confused my brain was it the other way around. Thought it odd that the other two might have voted after me in the last ten minutes but that’s that cleared up now :pac:

Listen my own choice tonight was based on post count so I can’t really throw too many stones but I thought Patrick was not a fair target as he was active at least and there would of been time to see how his game progressed . It was originally on Emily until she started to post within a few mins of me voting (and most her posts are from 6 onwards tonight). I then voted for Oisin who equally had little to show.

So Liam/Angus and Ewan, why did Rick choose these? Any chance be thought one might be a walker ?

God I hope not

I wouldn't argue that call at all but like I said my next vote was Brendan for the tone of his posts, hardly a rock solid foundation. Its D1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Oh, so I was the person that derry voted. Interesting.

I voted around 8pm, for timing of votes

Phil WW wrote: »
    You must have voted pretty late Barbra :)

Could have been a saving vote for either brendan or derry

• Advertisement

Why Patrick? I looked through your posts quickly and couldn’t find you mentioning him once?!

Why did you ask this?

That’s funny cause you’ve not really engaged me much all day, nor has Conor. Very last minute almost CFD like switch. Be very flattering if you were in your BR planning to try and get me lynched before anybody knows what’s going on.

That’s a bit of a stretch now Derry, you’re taking this way too personally. From my vote anyway I can’t speak for anyone else voting for you.

As I said it was gut feel, you stood out the most for me from reading your interactions with others and something was going off in my head, I’ll let you know when I figure out what.

When was it btw that you mentioned me earlier?

Why did you ask this?

We did have an engagement, when I tried to get you to reveal your vote. You said you were trying to pressure someone into contributing. Well the way to do that is to....well.... pressure them. But you kept it all very secretive

So if we have a conversion over night we know there is a walker in the following group
    Riona
    Henry
    Abigail
    Liam
    Angus
    Ewan

I've already said I think we should let the wolves worry about the walkers while we go after the wolves

I was actually considering Winnie but I’m so tired today I couldn’t remember why. Also the Patrick is playing possem crew (was it Conor and somebody else) were a bit too hard on him today. It’s not that people don’t pretend to be clueless or new as a tactic, I’m just not convinced you need to go in so hard D1 after not a lot to go on.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    That’s a bit of a stretch now Derry, you’re taking this way too personally. From my vote anyway I can’t speak for anyone else voting for you.

As I said it was gut feel, you stood out the most for me from reading your interactions with others and something was going off in my head, I’ll let you know when I figure out what.

When was it btw that you mentioned me earlier?

See above, I think it was wrong but you never responded.

I find the late flurry mention of me very suspect, obviously I would because it was on me. But more so because I’ve been here most of the day and not one of you tried to engage me or even accuse me on any capacity. Waiting until a few mins to throw out a name and then another person jumps on it (again after a day of no engagement with me) is suspect.

Yes, you can hide behind day 1 like the rest of us, but I’m not impressed with how these events unfolded. I could of easily been lynched which would of been a CFD.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Also looks like Rick is going for three newbies on the wall, brave strategy, it could force the wolves to go outside those people if there is a conversion

If theres no conversion then we'll have to guess are we just not getting a notice or is it being held off until tomorrow nite.

With the way Abbi's prize was announced my guess would be that everything will be announced on thread

It had to be different guys from last night I thought, so he no other option.

Interesting............ I hope I can keep in touch before 9 to see how your research works out........

Above link, that you thanked , was me confirming my vote for Emily. I thought you thanked it because you got that.
    We did have an engagement, when I tried to get you to reveal your vote. You said you were trying to pressure someone into contributing. Well the way to do that is to....well.... pressure them. But you kept it all very secretive

So you voted for me because I wouldn’t tell you flat out who I was voting for? So why did you wait until a few mins before the lynch to bring it up?

I find the late flurry mention of me very suspect, obviously I would because it was on me. But more so because I’ve been here most of the day and not one of you tried to engage me or even accuse me on any capacity. Waiting until a few mins to throw out a name and then another person jumps on it (again after a day of no engagement with me) is suspect.

Yes, you can hide behind day 1 like the rest of us, but I’m not impressed with how these events unfolded. I could of easily been lynched which would of been a CFD.

Oh I read that earlier and didn’t even notice my name in it, probably because I was speed reading and didn’t associate myself with what you were saying because that wasn’t me as you just said.

Oisin voted for you before me and only said who he voted for after I said you, I was working and only got home with enough time to read back and throw in a vote, the lynch form wasn’t working either which set me back in time which was verified by mods on thread.

To be honest I think regardless of anyone else saying they voted for you, you would still be making a big deal out of it. Everyone had to vote for someone. I didn’t engage or accuse anyone much today as I wasn’t around so it would have been the same had I voted for anyone else.

I’m going through your posts now so I’ll let you know what it is about your posts that stood out to me

So if we have a conversion over night we know there is a walker in the following group
    Riona
    Henry
    Abigail
    Liam
    Angus
    Ewan

I've already said I think we should let the wolves worry about the walkers while we go after the wolves

Would the wolves work with us ? We can't even ask one to talk to us cos they will just get flipped.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    It had to be different guys from last night I thought, so he no other option.

It could of been scavangers from tonight?!

Just feels now that walkers have a bigger pool of people to hide in. But hey rick , heavy lies the thrown, I’m glad it’s not me making those calls.

• Advertisement

CFDs are only really CFDs when the votes are known. With secret voting, a CFD doesnt exist. It's just votes falling where they fall through natural progression

Advertisement