Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    It could of been scavangers from tonight?!

Just feels now that walkers have a bigger pool of people to hide in. But hey rick , heavy lies the thrown, I’m glad it’s not me making those calls.

Throne not thrown.... That misspell really annoys me....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Above link, that you thanked , was me confirming my vote for Emily. I thought you thanked it because you got that.

So you voted for me because I wouldn’t tell you flat out who I was voting for? So why did you wait until a few mins before the lynch to bring it up?

Because I was in work and busy. I didnt finish till 9 so I just posted whenever I got the chance

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Just feels now that walkers have a bigger pool of people to hide in. But hey rick , heavy lies the thrown, I’m glad it’s not me making those calls.

Nope, couldnt be the scavengers.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    CFDs are only really CFDs when the votes are known. With secret voting, a CFD doesnt exist. It's just votes falling where they fall through natural progression

I thought a CFD was a last minute jump on one target. Somebody says something close to lynch and people panic and jump on a target before anybody knows what happened?

I don’t believe my name was mentioned as a target until about 15 mins to end of lynch so I see that as a potential CFD casualty.

Maybe somebody will correct me on that and I’ve not been understanding CFDs all this time?

Time for snuggles......

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Nope, couldnt be the scavengers.

Can scavengers not be security the next day and vice versa? I thought you couldn’t be the same thing in consecutive days but that you could In theory be rotated between the two so you might be a scavenger or Security person every day?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Throne not thrown.... That misspell really annoys me....

Crown
    , It's spelled Crown.

Can scavengers not be security the next day and vice versa? I thought you couldn’t be the same thing in consecutive days but that you could In theory be rotated between the two so you might be a scavenger or Security person every day?

Now it’s time for snuggles ....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Would the wolves work with us ? We can't even ask one to talk to us cos they will just get flipped.

They'll have to, the have two opportunities to get that walker before theres another walker to worry about. They are also more than likely going to munch in that group or they are confirming theres a wolf in it also. So they have to help us with their munch tomorrow and its in their interest to munch out of that group the following day

In fact that will always be the case, in every group of six on the nite of a conversion we'll know for a fact that theres a walker in that group

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I thought a CFD was a last minute jump on one target. Somebody says something close to lynch and people panic and jump on a target before anybody knows what happened?

I don’t believe my name was mentioned as a target until about 15 mins to end of lynch so I see that as a potential CFD casualty.

Maybe somebody will correct me on that and I’ve not been understanding CFDs all this time?

Time for snuggles......

But Derry you do realise that Oisin had already voted for you and only made that known after I said I was voting for you. It could have been a CFD if other people jumped on it in those last two minutes after it was made known myself and Oisin were on you but it wasn't. Even if it was then that would have put a huge target on everyone who voted for you.

You're making a very big deal out of what if, if you ask me :confused:

Crown
    , It's spelled Crown.

It is and all. Maybe it’s not time for snuggles with the kids, it’s time for bed for me. Can’t spell or even get the phrase right !!!:(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Time for snuggles......

You're 90% right
    The caveat is that it's people switching to another target when there is already a clear runaway wagon.

If we knew there were 10 votes on patrick with 15 minutes to go and then someone says ::
    " I dont like patrick anymore, let's vote brendan " and a sea of votes appeared on brendan in minutes. That would be a CFD.

But all that requires that there is knowledge of where the votes are going. If theres no knowledge, theres no Chinese

I'm open to correction but I don't think it does. In any group of 6 on the night of a conversion we know for a fact that there is at least one walker

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

But its still the same day. Security cannot be the same 3 scavengers picked immediately prior. However, I think the scavengers tomorrow can be the 3 security from tonight assuming they are still alive.

Crown
    , It's spelled Crown.

Emily WW wrote: »
    But Derry you do realise that Oisin had already voted for you and only made that known after I said I was voting for you. It could have been a CFD if other people jumped on it in those last two minutes after it was made known myself and Oisin were on you but it wasn't. Even if it was then that would have put a huge target on everyone who voted for you.

Emily ? Are you conor ?
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Hey guys, just home now lynch link not working. Waiting to hear back from the mods but am going to stick a vote on Derry.

Going off gut feel mostly, he’s stood out the most to me but I can’t pinpoint off the top of my head why so will go back over his posts tonight and see what my gut is telling me and report back.

Have a cleared evening now too so want to have a proper look back over the days events which will help me get a better understanding of what’s what for tomorrow

I agree with your vote target

I've been pretty busy today but I didnt like his vote theory earlier on. I haven't had much to go on but that's where it is.

Brendan not a terribe place either on what I've seen
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Day 1

Votes Lynchee No. Of Votes
    Mary WW, Angus WW, Clodagh WW, Barbara WW Patrick WW 4
    Gertrude WW, Winifred WW, Doris WW, Phil WW Brendan WW 4
    Oisin WW, Desmond WW, Conor WW Derry WW 3
    Patrick WW, Brendan WW Angus WW 2
    Wendy WW, Liam WW Clodagh WW 2
    Ewan WW Emily WW 1
    Nigel WW Gertrude WW 1
    Emily WW Mary WW 1
    Derry WW Oisin WW 1

Patrick WW was lynched on the basis of LAST VOTE CAST

Conor voting Derry. Not emily.

But its still the same day. Security cannot be the same 3 scavengers picked immediately prior. However, I think the scavengers tomorrow can be the 3 security from tonight assuming they are still alive.

Dessie is right, well spotted

From the OP

Each night he will have to choose three players to send out into the wilderness the next day to scavenge for supplies.

At the lynch he will also select three players for security duty – who cannot be the same players as above.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Guys I done a boo boo, I signed into my laptop and posted without thinking and when reading back realised it said Emily posted my post and I looked an I was signed in as Emily from the last WW game

giphy.gif

Looked over Riona's posts, nothing of note in them, this is the closest thing just cause she's talking about RVs when she was one.
    Like I said nothing to see here

Riona WW wrote: »
    How many wolves are there and what kind of powers they have

When do the walkers strike? It seems to indicate in the the op those outside the walls may also face danger

How many walkers are there!

The bit about Rick, is he all powerful or are there other traditional power roles aswell?

Just general early confusion

Emily ? Are you conor ?

Turns out yes they are!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod Note:

The above post should be attributed to Conor WW - a mistake was made and a mispost occurred.

Mods want to clarify there are NO DUAL ACCOUNT roles in this game and this was simply an error.

Thank you for your time.

here i was watching a different debate, then see a lovely post by me! was i highjacked? :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

here i was watching a different debate, then see a lovely post by me! was i highjacked? :pac:

Ahhh sorry Emily, I died when I read back and saw your name, sweat was pumping out of me :o

I was going to end the two of you lol

Emily ? Are you conor ?

Conor voting Derry. Not emily.
    Ah to be fair, that was a fairly flimsy call.

Listen my own choice tonight was based on post count so I can’t really throw too many stones but I thought Patrick was not a fair target as he was active at least and there would of been time to see how his game progressed . It was originally on Emily until she started to post within a few mins of me voting (and most her posts are from 6 onwards tonight). I then voted for Oisin who equally had little to show.

So Liam/Angus and Ewan, why did Rick choose these? Any chance be thought one might be a walker ?

tumblr_mn4vdvulmz1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Ahhh sorry Emily, I died when I read back and saw your name, sweat was pumping out of me :o

no worries, it happens. i think.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm open to correction but I don't think it does. In any group of 6 on the night of a conversion we know for a fact that there is at least one walker

So it’s only the 6 chosen on the day of the conversion, not the potential 12 in between conversions? Is this proven or just a theory?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Assuming there’s a conversion in the morning we know there’ll be a walker in there. That said with conversions on a two day basis maybe something can be done to manage the pools but I’m too tired tonight to try to work the situation out

Guys I done a boo boo, I signed into my laptop and posted without thinking and when reading back realised it said Emily posted my post and I looked an I was signed in as Emily from the last WW game

giphy.gif

Awkward

Good thing Oisin was so alert, remarkable

• Advertisement

So it’s only the 6 chosen on the day of the conversion, not the potential 12 in between conversions? Is this proven or just a theory?

Mod seemed to confirm here
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

Since the question has been asked, all six chosen are eligible for kills OR conversions, as per the OP.

On another note is isoing peoples posts buggy for others using the mobile site? Quite a few times now it can’t find any posts for some players when I look for them

Advertisement