Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Morning all. I see it's very heated in here already.

Well sure come in and chat so, heated in here but cold outside

Derry WW wrote: »
    Can you at least see from my explanation that I didn’t know she had come out and my reason for suggesting it? A goody who wins a prize and doesn’t announce it on thread is not a good luck and with the potential of them being converted by the walker it’s even more dangerous for us.

I get that but equally a wolf might just come out and say they got a bullet proof vest or something relatively useless.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

So what's the plan for today? I think we need better structure (think it was Clodagh who suggested FFA's?).

I wonder what is in store for the scavengers today? Hopefully the keys to the guns :D

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well sure come in and chat so, heated in here but cold outside

Oh I am here, just checking my work emails to get them out of the way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Wait, your vote was just a random pick. No analysis, no gut feeling, nothing sticking out for anyone on thread....I don’t know whether to laugh or cry tbh, I do t know what to make of that

I gave two reasons btw, you not posting and the absolute fluff that appears when you do post

Sorry it read like just the one reason.

Yeah, I picked at random. I didn't have a breeze who to go for.

• Advertisement

Will you be around more today Liam?

So, what have we got this morning so far

Conor and Derry at each other’s throats

Phil and babs snug in each other’s pockets

Angus rattling some cages

Will you be around more today Liam?

Hopefully so, was unexpectedly busy in Alexandria yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ok Derry, I believe your explanation. I'll still be keeping an eye on you as your soooooo defensive this am.

Not long now till we know our 3 new scavengers and if we've lost someone from team village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Guys I will try and be “less defensive” but I just want to put it on record that if I’m not around today it’s cause I’m working, not specifically because I am converted. I want to say this in case I don’t get in here much and it looks like there’s nefarious reasons for my change in posting. I’m not an idiot, if I was or am converted I will making an even bigger effort to remain the same.

Oh and walker, my head usually explodes In games where I am converted so you have been warned.....:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Very unlikely you will be munched Derry, the likely people are
    Riona
    Henry
    Abigail
    Liam
    Angus
    Ewan

I feel like we've been through this and now we're back to deliberately ignoring stuff :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod Announcement:

Good Morning Alexandrians!

Unfortunately we have some bad news for you, Angus will not be rejoining us. They were found with their head smashed in quadrant 1 as they diligently watched the walls

On examination of the body we learned player was Apprentice Seer

May their determined spirit be with you always.

Elsewhere there was a pool of blood spotted in quadrant 3, someone appears to be missing. From the blood and guts and faeces it appears that a conversion has taken place. We have no further information to provide on this development.

Zombie-Female-Torso.jpg

A shooter spotted someone in the distance acting strangely, as they got closer they realised it was Derry, they hesitated to shoot but finally pulled the trigger

source.gif

They were NRV

Be safe

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Riona
    Henry
    Abigail
    Liam
    Angus
    Ewan

I feel like we've been through this and now we're back to deliberately ignoring stuff :mad:

I mean you were right about Derry not being munched but that isn't too helpful for him now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

source.gif

So we have a vig and the wolves didn't munch outside the 6

This isn't going to look good for you Abbi, you were the most valuable villager so the most likely to be converted. Its all a matter of whether we think the walker would risk the wolves going for you also or did they both steer clear of you?

I can delete my Angus notes

Angus - made a throwaway comment at me, be interesting to see if he backs it up or ignores me. Made me go back and look at his posts earlier. He talks about faux concern herebut thats exactly what he has literally just done

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

No scavengers?

LYNCH FORM IS OPEN

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So we know we have a seer anyway since we lost the apprentice seer. Abi would definitely seem the most likely candidate to have been converted if the walkers thought they'd inherit whatever she found yesterday.

Ahoy there remaining Alexandrians!

announcement-10452423.jpg

It unfortunately falls to us to inform you of your leader's demise.

As a result - Anarchy has descended upon Alexandria.

Guard duty ends with immediate effect. This means that any evils remaining can chow down on whoever they choose - so be careful out there.

Scavengers no longer have any immunity from the lynch and are now able to vote in the lynch - again, with immediate effect. We suggest that you think long and hard on your choices before 9pm.

You will still however be able to visit places of your choosing if you so please.

If you wish to visit a location, please bold it on thread by 12 noon, stating where and who (you may bring any number of people with you) will be going. The first response on thread will be actioned

The same applies for the 3pm deadline. Players can only visit one location per day, so you cannot send Necro as an eg to both locations.

• Advertisement

Riona
    Henry
    Abigail
    Liam
    Angus
    Ewan

Babs, Riona died yesterday in the pub. Did you Peggy Mitchell her, Barbara Windsor?

“Get outta my pub!”

****! So has our leader been converted since it doesn't state who they were?

Mod Announcement:

announcement-10452423.jpg

Good Morning Alexandrians!

Today you the choice of three options to visit, two of which they can pick - or not, entirely their decision.

We have:

Parliament buildings
    Harriette's Greasy Spoon Diner
    Clara’s Camp

If you decide to visit the locations above please bold it on thread by 12 noon, stating where and who (you may bring any number of people with you) will be going.

Thank you for your time, and good luck out there!

Note: Any locations not visited today can always be selected on subsequent days.

look at map

So we have a vig and the wolves didn't munch outside the 6

This isn't going to look good for you Abbi, you were the most valuable villager so the most likely to be converted. Its all a matter of whether we think the walker would risk the wolves going for you also or did they both steer clear of you?

Can we stop this until we take stock fully. All we know at the moment is we have a quarantine zone if 5 villagers.

Angus was an obvious munch, vocal player. Unfortunately he also had an important role. That’s two roles down already which isn’t great tbh

I spent a while mulling this last night and if conversion is every second night we might be able to use the wolves to help thin that herd btw. Not a fully formed idea just something to explore

Anyone any thoughts on who should go, or where?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So Rick sent himself out over the wall a bold play.

I'll go out to any place if people want me to

I'm happy to go with Wendy

Wendy WW wrote: »

Not necessarily. If Rick sent the walker out over the wall then the walker could have taken anyone, I think.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »

You’re forgetting the scavengers Abi & Henry.

Advertisement