Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Not necessarily. If Rick sent the walker out over the wall then the walker could have taken anyone, I think.

O ya good point but either way we have s Walker in there right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I like a good greasy spoon so I'll head there for the second location if anyone wants in. Won't be around for the first one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'd like to go to the parliament buildings

I like a good greasy spoon so I'll head there for the second location if anyone wants in. Won't be around for the first one.

Do you need to head out to the first location in order to go to the second, like yesterday?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Here goes nothing

I'll go to Parliament buildings with Doris and Wendy

• Advertisement

Ok me and doris will go to one of the other ones, unless there are any more volunteers, I'll bold it anyways, my vote would be for parliament

Or babs will :)

Here's hoping we come back alive!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Ahoy there remaining Alexandrians!

announcement-10452423.jpg

It unfortunately falls to us to inform you of your leader's demise.

As a result - Anarchy has descended upon Alexandria.

Guard duty ends with immediate effect. This means that any evils remaining can chow down on whoever they choose - so be careful out there.

Scavengers no longer have any immunity from the lynch and are now able to vote in the lynch - again, with immediate effect. We suggest that you think long and hard on your choices before 9pm.

You will still however be able to visit places of your choosing if you so please.

If you wish to visit a location, please bold it on thread by 12 noon, stating where and who (you may bring any number of people with you) will be going. The first response on thread will be actioned

The same applies for the 3pm deadline. Players can only visit one location per day, so you cannot send Necro as an eg to both locations.

Balls that I assume means ricks converted. Either we have an original walker in the 6 or rick put himself on the line.

So whatever way we look at it we have one Walker in the 4 people left sent from camp yesterday to guard or scavenge, so 25% chance of hitting a Walker, so we should race them 4?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So Rick sent himself out over the wall a bold play.

I'll go out to any place if people want me to

Or he nominated a walker to go

So whatever way we look at it we have one Walker in the 4 people left sent from camp yesterday to guard or scavenge, so 25% chance of hitting a Walker, so we should race them 4?

Totally agree with this. It's our best chance of hitting a walker. If we don't, the furball will then have a 33% chance of hitting one in the morning

I think we should leave the walkers to the wolves. Its the wolves we need to stop the kill rate

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I think we should leave the walkers to the wolves. Its the wolves we need to stop the kill rate

If we let too many get converted though we're all screwed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Can I go to Clara's camp?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Doris and Wendy will visit the Parliment Buildings

They will arrive at 1pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Doris and Wendy will visit the Parliment Buildings

They will arrive at 1pm

What about Babs?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Can I go to Clara's camp?

Try bold

Doris WW wrote: »
    Do you need to head out to the first location in order to go to the second, like yesterday?

Well the same person can't go to two different locations so I think you can go to either of the two remaining as long as you've not gone to the first. We don't need to decide this instant though. I was just stating my preference.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Here goes nothing

Why didn't you bold your name?

• Advertisement

I'm going to visit Clara's Camp

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What about Babs?

They didn't bold their name.

Well the same person can't go to two different locations so I think you can go to either of the two remaining as long as you've not gone to the first. We don't need to decide this instant though. I was just stating my preference.

Yeah I missed that bit in the post.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    What about Babs?

Barabara's name was not on the instruction, she gave the instruction for 2 people to go.

Marry WW goes to Clara's Camp

Oh it seems different groups can go to the same place, or even different places at 1pm. Just anyone who goes anywhere can't go anywhere else.

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'm going to visit Clara's Camp

Going solo Mary???

Can I still go?

Can I still go?

Think it's too late babs. I'd have made the same error in fairness. At least we all know going forwards.

• Advertisement

To be fair GM, the guidelines say that you have to state where and who will be going with you. Which is exactly what Barbara did, she bolded where and with who. Doris and Wendy aren't going with her to the Parliament Buildings if she doesn't go.

Advertisement