Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'll go to Parliament buildings with Doris and Wendy

Can I still go?

You have to type Barbara in bold letters and the location in bold letters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mary will visit Clara's camp

She will arrive at 5pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Think it's too late babs. I'd have made the same error in fairness. At least we all know going forwards.

Soz about that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Morning all just after catching up.

Poxy morning for us and the last thing we need is Mary going off on her own.

Babs and the others heading to parliament fine. But surely we have to wait until they come back(or don’t) before picking the next spot

Seems a needlessly aggressive approach Mary

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Going solo Mary???

I want an adventure!

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    You have to type Barbara in bold letters and the location in bold letters.

I'd be scared to post it again in case I'd waste a second trip to the same spot

Think it's too late babs. I'd have made the same error in fairness. At least we all know going forwards.

If this is a wolf ploy by Babs cos she knows there’s a booby trap there it would be genius. Don’t think that’s the case but that just popped onto my head.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I want an adventure!

Maybe a bit of group discussion in future? Liam had already said he wanted to go on the second trip. There was no need to go solo, or put in an order so early.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'd be scared to post it again in case I'd waste a second trip to the same spot

True, but for future reference :)

I'll go to Parliament buildings with Doris and Wendy

Can I still go?

After consideration the mods have decided that we will allow Barbara to go to the parliment buildings this one time.

Please ensure your insructions correct in future

• Advertisement

Grab your bag babs!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Guys we need to be mindful that Riona was killed at one of the locations yesterday, therefore should we not just visit one location at a time and take it from there? As it stands we are currently going to two, I don't there is need to visit the third one yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

If this is a wolf ploy by Babs cos she knows there’s a booby trap there it would be genius. Don’t think that’s the case but that just popped onto my head.

I had wondered about booby traps and wondered if they had to be laid by wolves out and about, Abi was ringing my suss bell yesterday a little jot being around to pick locations

Wooo hooo road trip...

*Insert beer drinking road trip gif*

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So whatever way we look at it we have one Walker in the 4 people left sent from camp yesterday to guard or scavenge, so 25% chance of hitting a Walker, so we should race them 4?

I'm all for this wendy.

We are getting banged as a village so far and this is the first post that puts a plan in place to identify a solid target

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'm all for this wendy.

We are getting banged as a village so far and this is the first post that puts a plan in place to identify a solid target

I said the same a couple of days ago.

I'm happy enough to go on any trip

Guys we need to be mindful that Riona was killed at one of the locations yesterday, therefore should we not just visit one location at a time and take it from there? As it stands we are currently going to two, I don't there is need to visit the third one yet.

Yeah exactly. Especially as there is the distinct possibility that we may need to go back to the barracks if a key is found or there is a need to visit somewhere else a second time.

IMO Mary is either a bored NRV or making a very aggressive wolf play

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    After consideration the mods have decided that we will allow Barbara to go to the parliment buildings this one time.

Please ensure your insructions correct in future

Your benevolence knows no bounds, I vow to do the village proud

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Marry WW goes to Clara's Camp

Mary, what the f**k are you up to?

• Advertisement

Either way I dont think it matters as we cant send the next party untill we reach the next destination I feel

Grab your bag babs!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I said the same a couple of days ago.

I know there was a lot of talk early yesterday about it but i think its different now that the morning announced has been made. We didnt know about the vig (or bullet), how many of the 6 would still be alive or didnt know what other roles might have been in the game.

A 1 in 4 shot is something I can definitely get behind.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So whatever way we look at it we have one Walker in the 4 people left sent from camp yesterday to guard or scavenge, so 25% chance of hitting a Walker, so we should race them 4?

What does "race them 4" mean?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What does "race them 4" mean?

Choose between the 4 for lynch

This is what I have so far. Am I missing anyone?

Players Confirmed Role
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW Apprentice Seer
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW NRV
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    Gabriel WW NRV
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisin WW
    Patrick WW
    Phil WW
    Riona WW Walker Hunter
    Wendy WW
    Winifred WW

So your're happy to risk killing 3 good guys to catch 1 bad guy? This could take 4 days and the wolves will be knocking us off one by one all that time. Sounds like a dumb ass plan to me.

I know there was a lot of talk early yesterday about it but i think its different now that the morning announced has been made. We didnt know about the vig (or bullet), how many of the 6 would still be alive or didnt know what other roles might have been in the game.

We will have at least a 1 in 6 shot every morning after a conversion. I do not think its a good plan to go after the walkers, if we ignore them then we will force the wolves hand in going after them.

I know its risky and that we're screwed if the walkers get too strong but realistically the walkers cannot kill us the wolves can. We are down to 18 people so it could be
    3/4 wolves
    2 walkers
    12/13 villagers

By the time the next conversion comes that could be
    3/4 wolves
    2 walkers
    6/7 villagers

Even if we got both walkers we're looking at
    3/4 wolves
    8/9 villagers

Getting walkers does nothing for us at this stage.

• Advertisement

source.gif

Advertisement