Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Mary, what the f**k are you up to?

Going on an adventure? You ok with that? :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    We will have at least a 1 in 6 shot every morning after a conversion. I do not think its a good plan to go after the walkers, if we ignore them then we will force the wolves hand in going after them.

I know its risky and that we're screwed if the walkers get too strong but realistically the walkers cannot kill us the wolves can. We are down to 18 people so it could be
    3/4 wolves
    2 walkers
    12/13 villagers

By the time the next conversion comes that could be
    3/4 wolves
    2 walkers
    6/7 villagers

Even if we got both walkers we're looking at
    3/4 wolves
    8/9 villagers

Getting walkers does nothing for us at this stage.

Rick is gone so there will be no more sets of 6 to choose from, the wolves and walkers now have free rein to go after whoever they want to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So your're happy to risk killing 3 good guys to catch 1 bad guy? This could take 4 days and the wolves will be knocking us off one by one all that time. Sounds like a dumb ass plan to me.

I'm not suggesting that we use 4 lynches to do this though. Im saying for tonights lynch it is as good approach as we have so far.

If something else happens later today then of course I would be open to changing my opinion. But the fact is there is 25% chance of hitting a walker. And that might even be higher as there could be a second one or a wolf in the same group.

Other than that we essentially have a 5% chance of nailing someone based off the current evidence.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

So your're happy to risk killing 3 good guys to catch 1 bad guy? This could take 4 days and the wolves will be knocking us off one by one all that time. Sounds like a dumb ass plan to me.

If we pick randomly we have a 25% chance of hitting a baddy.

Can you offer up better odds then that, for catching a baddie if so I'm all ears

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Going on an adventure? You ok with that? :D

Not really. You should have checked with the rest of the village beforehand.

Vote in for you tonight.
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Who are the 4 so far?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I know there was a lot of talk early yesterday about it but i think its different now that the morning announced has been made. We didnt know about the vig (or bullet), how many of the 6 would still be alive or didnt know what other roles might have been in the game.

A 1 in 4 shot is something I can definitely get behind.

Well for me it’s a 1 in 3 shot because I wasn’t converted.

Was it Rick that was converted?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Who are the 4 so far?

Me
    You
    Abi
    Liam

A conversion is essentially a kill, except it worse but ya let's ignore that threat.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Well for me it’s a 1 in 3 shot because I wasn’t converted.

Was it Rick that was converted?

Yea Rick was converted as otherwise how is he gone as he wasn't munched. We just don't know if he was converted from the original 6 or if there was a walker in the 6 and he was converted from outside it. Either way there is a least one walker in the ones still alive.

• Advertisement

Someone shoot abi there, I'm half joking but she is getting my vote so far.

Vote in for you tonight.
    giphy.gif

I'll tell the village about my prize, dont you worry mister-keeps-thing-to-himself-then-doesnt-get-munched-how-mysterious

Is there any particular reason you don't think we should follow this plan for tonight?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Vote in for you tonight.
    giphy.gif

I wouldn't waste a vote on her. She's TWTBAW. Just a villager who's lost the plot IMO.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'll tell the village about my prize, dont you worry mister-keeps-thing-to-himself-then-doesnt-get-munched-how-mysterious

giphy.gif

Winifred, Patrick NRV is missing from your table.

But the fact is there is 25% chance of hitting a walker.

Does the 75% chance of hitting a villager not outweigh this? Also, if i'm the one lynched, I'm sure the prize i found will die with me. This could end up being a double whammy.

I'd rather we focus on the crazies for tonight lynch. i.e. the renegade AKA MARY

Henry WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

OMG yus please

Players Confirmed Role
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW Apprentice Seer
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW NRV
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    Gabriel WW NRV
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisin WW
    Patrick WW NRV
    Phil WW
    Riona WW Walker Hunter
    Wendy WW
    Winifred WW

I may have found a little something. I’m going to keep it to myself for the moment. It’ll come in handy later.
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Are you not telling us the details by choice or because you can’t?
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    You must be confident of being alive in the morning so
    By choice. It’s probably best if the wolves don’t knowing everything.

The prize chat

• Advertisement

Is there any particular reason you don't think we should follow this plan for tonight?

Just logic.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    A conversion is essentially a kill, except it worse but ya let's ignore that threat.

It’s really not. The walker is still there to help catch wolves.

Theres is always going to be a walker in that group, they’re not going anywhere. Chances are some of them will die and reduce or odds.
    By ignoring them we’ll force the wolves to act. Plus their next conversion isn’t for two days

Put yourself in the wolves shoes, you’d be laughing your hole off if the village lynched a walker tonite

How do you know that there's going to be a prize?

Does the 75% chance of hitting a villager not outweigh this? Also, if i'm the one lynched, I'm sure the prize i found will die with me. This could end up being a double whammy.

I'd rather we focus on the crazies for tonight lynch. i.e. the renegade AKA MARY

Yeah like I said i'm not wild on Mary's game this morning.

And, like I said, if new information comes to light this afternoon then thats a different story. Until then ill be looking at that group of 4 for my vote

Not a big fan of abi pushing so hard against this, and her best effort was to shine the light on ,Mary an easy target after this morning,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara WW wrote: »

Put yourself in the wolves shoes, you’d be laughing your hole off if the village lynched a walker tonite

Just to elaborate on the wolves position.

If they allow the walkers to grow to three then they are screwed. Those walkers will have a BR where they will know the identity of each other. Compare this to the wolves who almost certainly are keeping their identity secret.
    So the walkers will be a powerful voting block, something the wolves wont be. By not going after the walkers they are backing themselves into a corner where they will be forced to reveal in their own BR and that could be suicide altogether if one of them was converted

Trust me, we need to get the wolves, certainly until the next conversion and review then.

If we go outside those 4 would we not have a higher chance of hitting a villager?

How do you know that there's going to be a prize?

I don't know until I go. If I get one it as announced and I reveal to the village. I might lose my head but I'll take the chance.

Barbra I cant make any sense of your logic at all so i didnt respond to it, it makes no sense to ke at least, i really cant see the logic in it,

If we had a peeked Walker would you say to ignore it and leave it to the wolfs?

Or 50% shot at one would you say to forget about it?

Like we are much more likely to lynch a villager hunting a wolf only tonight

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

A lot can change before then, when we go to the locations for example but as is I think I’d be voting for 1 of those 4 as i don’t see too many prime candidates otherwise and it’s a minimum 25% chance but could be higher once we look into each of the four and given the possibility for more than just 1 of them being bad. Hopefully I’ll be online a bit more in a few hours and can see if we find anything of use although so far our scavenging hasn’t exactly been fruitful for the village, Abi’s mystery prize withstanding.

Advertisement