Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Yay for vending machines :D Pity there wasn't something more useful though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

O good money, that will come in handy..

Right next group should probably decide who and where they want to go

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Wendy WW wrote: »

Oh hang on..........

Next group is Mary, on her own, decided by Mary!

A rather large part of me is hoping for trap at the next location :D

• Advertisement

I easnt saying to go just to discuss it, tbh I'd like to send a few who have been taking back seats, clodagh, conor spring to mind

Doris WW wrote: »
    Next group is Mary, on her own, decided by Mary!

Did the mods confirm it on thread I didnt think they did? O **** we could send the magic 4. Good idea

Did the mods confirm it on thread I didnt think they did? O **** we could send the magic 4. Good idea

Yeah it was confirmed :(

Doris WW wrote: »
    Yeah it was confirmed :(

Sugar missed that booo.....

I'm on mobile so a pain to go looking for the post, anyone remember if we're allowed to go to all 3 locations or if it's just 2? If we could go again I'm all for sending the 4.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    To those in the four I suggest you make your case as once we hit a walker it would automatically be best to kill in the whole group, this means that if you can help us Id the walker you have no pesky issues like being killed.

Ok Philipop;

Abigail WW - Team Village. Reasons pretty obvious. Also has a secret weapon that'll help Village.
    Henry WW - Don't know, not much from him today.
    Winifred WW- My gut says WOLF. Also lets not forget the day one shenanigans.
    Emily WW- Don't know, nothing stands out.

Any reasons why we shouldn't lunch you?

@Mods can we add people to Mary's party?

Abigail WW wrote: »

Sounds like something a zombie would say!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ok Philipop;

Abigail WW - Team Village. Reasons pretty obvious. Also has a secret weapon that'll help Village.

Lynch me or munch me ? Same answer to both I'm not a walker so I'm not a wolf or a villagers enemy at this time.

Any reason I should be lynched? Anything I've said or don't that seems anti village?

Ok Philipop;

No mention of a Walker no 🀣

Barbara WW wrote: »

I doubt it. We should get rid of her tonight. Even if shes NRV; she's a loose cannon.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Sounds like something a zombie would say!

Fair play :).

Lynch me or munch me ? Same answer to both I'm not a walker so I'm not a wolf or a villagers enemy at this time.

Any reason I should be lynched? Anything I've said or don't that seems anti village?

No, but the chances of you being a wolf is 1 in 3.25 so that's a good reason is it not?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I doubt it. We should get rid of her tonight. Even if shes NRV; she's a loose cannon.

giphy.gif

Oh my I look good. Don't be trying to chase me down boys ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Does the 75% chance of hitting a villager not outweigh this? Also, if i'm the one lynched, I'm sure the prize i found will die with me. This could end up being a double whammy.

I'd rather we focus on the crazies for tonight lynch. i.e. the renegade AKA MARY

We have a quarantine set of 4 players. Whether we can/ should kill them all is debatable but pest control says we have to get that walker

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barbara WW wrote:

That would be a negative (sorry posting from phone at work hence lack of WWGM)

Barbara WW wrote: »
    It’s really not. The walker is still there to help catch wolves.

Theres is always going to be a walker in that group, they’re not going anywhere. Chances are some of them will die and reduce or odds.
    By ignoring them we’ll force the wolves to act. Plus their next conversion isn’t for two days

Put yourself in the wolves shoes, you’d be laughing your hole off if the village lynched a walker tonite

They’re not going anywhere because they want to hang around and turn us all into mindless zombies

I get that we need to kill wolves too but how is keeping someone around to convert others a good thing? That’s not a village strategy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

To those in the four I suggest you make your case as once we hit a walker it would automatically be best to kill in the whole group, this means that if you can help us Id the walker you have no pesky issues like being killed.

Im going to go over Henry and Liam posts when I get home and see if anything stands out as to them being Rick. Both were quite quiet and blended into the background which is what Rick would probably want to do.

Abi is very vocal, has an unused prize. Would the walkers want to take the prize for themselves or did it spook them so they left her alone? I honestly can’t say.

Me - I wasn’t converted but that’s something the rest of you have to decide for yourself.

I’m happy for the 4 of us to go to the last location. Do we put the order in ourselves or should someone else do it?

OK no problem.

23 players to begin. The Wolf Team would have at least 4 (at a very minimum). Walkers, I don't know but lets say 3.
    So from the original 23 lets say 16 are NRV.

3 NRVs are now dead. So we've 13 left.
    Ratio Wolves to Villagers is therefore 4:13 or 1:3.25.

So if we vote someone from the full group chances of hitting a wolf are 1:3.25, if we stick with the 4 it'll be 1:4

giphy.gif

You think there were 3 original walkers

In a converter game

Ahhh nooo! Do the math on how quickly they grow as a population and that makes no sense. Even 2 is a serious stretch for balance

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm happy to crack on to the last location too.
    No, but the chances of you being a wolf is 1 in 3.25 so that's a good reason is it not?

1 in 3.25 based on numbers that you pulled from your orifices.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Im going to go over Henry and Liam posts when I get home and see if anything stands out as to them being Rick. Both were quite quiet and blended into the background which is what Rick would probably want to do.

Abi is very vocal, has an unused prize. Would the walkers want to take the prize for themselves or did it spook them so they left her alone? I honestly can’t say.

Me - I wasn’t converted but that’s something the rest of you have to decide for yourself.

I’m happy for the 4 of us to go to the last location. Do we put the order in ourselves or should someone else do it?

Please do go over them. Quiet is also a strategy you might expect for a patient zero walker. If they were in the group they managed to twig risk somehow so I’ll see if I can find any obvious stuff (although a few players at the start were breadcrumbing Rick I think) either way quiet posters in the 4 feels like a decent place to look

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    You think there were 3 original walkers

In a converter game

Ahhh nooo! Do the math on how quickly they grow as a population and that makes no sense. Even 2 is a serious stretch for balance

From the OP I took it to be one conversion per the whole group but that it doesnt matter if the first lad dies

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Ok Philipop;

Did I miss something or is it not Liam in that group instead of me? If I am then im still happy to go with the plan.

Ah yes the day 1 shenanigans. What do you think I was up to then? Wolfie task? If it was do you think I would be so blatant as to post 2 tables so obviously?

And any chance of you responding to my previous post with a couple of answers? Or are you going to ignore that one as well because it doesnt suit your narrative?

Ewan I’m getting this horrible niggling feeling that you might be a converted rick. Hard to pin down why when I go through your posts but it’s there. I think the tying in knots bit maybe is what gets me, like you’ve a personal joke going on Could someone else have a look and see what they think

• Advertisement

This is the group of four

Henry
    Abigail
    Liam
    Ewan

Advertisement