Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I’m not sure what you mean by tying in knots?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I’m not sure what you mean by tying in knots?

This
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    They will get a conversion regardless. The walkers want Rick to pick them so that they can start converting outside of the security and scavengers.

The more I type about it the more I tie myself up in knots.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm happy to crack on to the last location too.
    1 in 3.25 based on numbers that you pulled from your orifices.

Lots of fluff from you today Hen.

You've posted 7 times today and it looks like you were just trying to keep your post count up.

POST #1
    "Why didn't you bold your name?"

POST #2
    "They didn't bold their name"

POST #3
    "You have to type Barbara in bold letters and the location in bold letters"

POST #4
    "True, but for future reference :)"

POST #5
    "Who are the 4 so far?" Eh...you are one of them

POST #6
    "Bacon Sizzling Gif"

POST #7
    "I'm happy to crack on to the last location too. 1 in 3.25 based on numbers that you pulled from your orifices"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    This

The more I typed, the more i thought of if, buts and maybes. I was confusing myself (tying myself in knots).

Barbara WW wrote: »
    This is the group of four

Henry
    Abigail
    Liam
    Ewan

I think of the 4 I’d have ewan first (see my niggle post), Liam Henry abi (I really want to believe she’s a reason for staying quiet on the prize)

• Advertisement

Did I miss something or is it not Liam in that group instead of me? If I am then im still happy to go with the plan.

Ah yes the day 1 shenanigans. What do you think I was up to then? Wolfie task? If it was do you think I would be so blatant as to post 2 tables so obviously?

And any chance of you responding to my previous post with a couple of answers? Or are you going to ignore that one as well because it doesnt suit your narrative?

I'm confused. Where did Liam enter the loop?
    "Would:

Gabriel WW
    Winifred WW
    Emily WW

Please step forward and prepare to take up their watches in different quadrants - we can't have any nasties getting into our lovely town now can we?"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Lots of fluff from you today Hen.

You've posted 7 times today and it looks like you were just trying to keep your post count up.

POST #1
    "Why didn't you bold your name?"

POST #2
    "They didn't bold their name"

POST #3
    "You have to type Barbara in bold letters and the location in bold letters"

POST #4
    "True, but for future reference :)"

POST #5
    "Who are the 4 so far?" Eh...you are one of them

POST #6
    "Bacon Sizzling Gif"

POST #7
    "I'm happy to crack on to the last location too. 1 in 3.25 based on numbers that you pulled from your orifices"

I read his older posts and theres a lot of fluff, consistent with today. I'll get a chance later to go through the other three. I don't notice any change in Henry

"Would:

Gabriel WW
    Winifred WW
    Emily WW

Please step forward and prepare to take up their watches in different quadrants - we can't have any nasties getting into our lovely town now can we?"

That was the previous nite

Though god knows that order could change

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I think of the 4 I’d have ewan first (see my niggle post), Liam Henry abi (I really want to believe she’s a reason for staying quiet on the prize)

Abi has been talking through her cake hole all day, literally making it up as she is going a long but that's all fine with you?

Suss Clodagh suss.....

• Advertisement

"Would:

Gabriel WW
    Winifred WW
    Emily WW

Wait, now I’m confused. Can we agree who the four are?

That was the previous nite

Lol my bad.

This is the group of four

Henry
    Abigail
    Liam
    Ewan

These four

Wait, now I’m confused. Can we agree who the four are?

Here ya go:

Winifred
    Emily
    Liam
    Ewan
    Henry

:)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Afternoon folks,

That’s some turn of events. Awks about Derry, I would have been tunnelling him all day :o

I don’t mind going to one of the locations so send me on the next one.

I would agree with the lynching in the four but need to have a proper look back over things later when I’m off. Would Abi be a too obvious choice for walker conversion as he won the prize so everyone would think he got converted? Unless he was the original one and converted Rick.

Brain is frazzled though so will need a proper look over but yeah throw my name in for going to one of the locations

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Abi has been talking through her cake hole all day, literally making it up as she is going a long but that's all fine with you?

Suss Clodagh suss.....

Like I said last night, it’s something we need to work out. I’m not a fan of lynching potentially useful villagers

While you’re here though, and on the subject of suds, could you answer my earlier question to you re abi

These four

Or these 14...

Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Gertrude WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Oisin WW
    Phil WW
    Wendy WW
    Winifred WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hah?

I think there was a conversion overnight, I expect another one on Thursday morning. I think its unrelated to other actions

My point is that if the conversion and munch both happen at munch time, then if there is only one walker left and they are munched I still think the conversion would go ahead and we would have one new walker, with the original dying.

Here ya go:

Winifred
    Emily
    Liam
    Ewan
    Henry

Ah now your just messing with me

Besides we can shoot Winnie after we find the walker :pac:

(Soz Winnie, joke (maybe;) )

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Here ya go:

Winifred
    Emily
    Liam
    Ewan
    Henry

Can we kill ABI so

• Advertisement

Ok Philipop;

Abigail WW - Team Village. Reasons pretty obvious. Also has a secret weapon that'll help Village.
    Henry WW - Don't know, not much from him today.
    Winifred WW- My gut says WOLF. Also lets not forget the day one shenanigans.
    Emily WW- Don't know, nothing stands out.

Any reasons why we shouldn't lunch you?

I'm glad someone took my statements on board.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

OK, can we start working together as a team instead of focusing on 4 people for the day.

I'll go first with the FFA#3

Mary WW
    Henry WW
    Winfred WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    My point is that if the conversion and munch both happen at munch time, then if there is only one walker left and they are munched I still think the conversion would go ahead and we would have one new walker, with the original dying.

Yeah that seems reasonable. Gotta catch the two we have first though

Yeah that seems reasonable. Gotta catch the two we have first though

That was my whole point. We have to get rid of both of them before Thursday morning, otherwise they'll live on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Right im out for the afternoon now. Should hopefully be able to check in around 4/5.

Heres where my vote will be going at the minute.

Abigail:

- her whole post on the likelihood of hitting a walker/wolf outside of the 4. Based off pure speculation. But she dropped a cucumber so thats cool.

- I've asked numerous questions about this but no response despite being online.

- Declares she has something that may come in useful for the village later....yet strolls through the evenings proceedings unharmed. This would be a fine tactic for just prolonging her game into the future and then making up that what she found was a peek or bullet.

Wolf or walker I dont care. I honestly think at this stage talking about which one to go for is a waste of time. We need to start hitting one of them. End of. Theres has been 5 deaths so far and all goodies with 2 having roles.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Ill get an FFA up around 5. At the minute its looking like Abi (above), Mary (going solo) and Brendan (if they are an uniterested NRV then they are the perfect target for conversion).

Phil WW wrote: »
    Can we kill ABI so

Way I see it we have a seer, and Abi’s behavior makes them a prime peek target. She was in the group of 4 so whether she was rick or the walker it would be known. On that basis I’d be leaving her for tonight though we might reassess before next conversion

OK, can we start working together as a team instead of focusing on 4 people for the day.

I'll go first with the FFA#3

Mary WW
    Henry WW
    Winfred WW

That group of 4 has a walker we can lynch one vig one and the wolves can munch one giving us a final lynch tomorrow and killing the walker before the next conversion.

It's a 25/33/50/100 percent chance of killing a walker.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Like I said last night, it’s something we need to work out. I’m not a fan of lynching potentially useful villagers

While you’re here though, and on the subject of suds, could you answer my earlier question to you re abi

How is her messing today yourself?

Clodagh you ask a lot of questions it's an interesting style but I'm not sure what to make of it yet tbh, hit me again?

• Advertisement

Abigail what did you get in the scavange ?

Advertisement