Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Don't forget Henry.

I'm amending my #FFA1

Henry
    Abi
    Liam

O he wasn't forgotten just in context of what we were talking about.

Right now in order of suspicion

Abi
    Henry
    Liam
    You

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Okay but we know there's a walker amongst the four of us (i.e. one of the other three). It is unlikely that there are two because they'd probably have converted outside of us if they had the chance. There may be a wolf or two in amongst the other three, two is very unlikely. So I'm saying we'd vote amongst the other three and I'm leaning towards Henry.

Henry is my only wolf lean thus far but its slight at best. Had I to vote now, Id vote him. Hopefully Ill have more clarity by reading up fully.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

If I think some is evil outside of the 4, and then lets say I dont think any of the 4 are more evil than each other, then Ill vote for who I think is evil rather than a 1 in 4 gamble.

But I haven't caught up yet, so Ill put a pin in any thoughts just yet.

Really it's a one in three.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    This
    They will get a conversion regardless. The walkers want Rick to pick them so that they can start converting outside of the security and scavengers.

The more I type about it the more I tie myself up in knots.

Ewan did you ever come back on this?

What I can see without reading back is that nothing has really happened yet besides opting to lynch the first villager who sneezed.

Bravo Village.

My 2nd post yesterday and what seems to have got me on the chopping block.

I feel I was right. Traditionally the first villager to do anything that appears suss gets lynched on night 1. Patrick was that villager I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

You are putting words in my mouth.

Out of the 4 who do you think is evil?

Are you happy to gamble on 1 of the 4?

Have you any evil leans in those 4?

Have you any evil leans at all?

My thoughts are if you think someone is evil, sure vote and say why.

If I think some is evil outside of the 4, and then lets say I dont think any of the 4 are more evil than each other, then Ill vote for who I think is evil rather than a 1 in 4 gamble.

But I haven't caught up yet, so Ill put a pin in any thoughts just yet.

It's not a gamble, before the next convert we can kill all four if the wolves help.
    I'm voting ABI unless they tell us what they won.
    Or if they admit to being a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Is Henry around? The other three are at least here discussing the options but no sign on Henry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Is Henry around? The other three are at least here discussing the options but no sign on Henry.

He's probably sleeping innocently in aware of the mess he's ended up in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ewan has done every possible FFA combination. Hasn't a clue. Swapped from Liam to me quicker than a jackhammer.

#FFA

1. Henry
    2. Ewan
    3. Liam

Just voted to lynch meself.

I think Abigail is a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Lets not condemn him for silence.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Good evening :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I answered straight after you asked :confused:[QUOTE=Clodagh

WW;112379390]Ewan did you ever come back on this?[/QUOTE]

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Ewan I’m getting this horrible niggling feeling that you might be a converted rick. Hard to pin down why when I go through your posts but it’s there. I think the tying in knots bit maybe is what gets me, like you’ve a personal joke going on Could someone else have a look and see what they think
    I’m not sure what you mean by tying in knots?
    The more I typed, the more i thought of if, buts and maybes. I was confusing myself (tying myself in knots).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ewan has done every possible FFA combination. Hasn't a clue. Swapped from Liam to me quicker than a jackhammer.

#FFA

1. Henry
    2. Ewan
    3. Liam

tenor.gif?itemid=12005301

You think Abi is a wolf so... you vote yourself?

Lets not condemn him for silence.

Ah throw the book at him. It's easier to do it if he can't defend himself.

I jest of course.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

#FFA

1. Henry
    2. Ewan
    3. Liam

No I didn't. I put Liam to the bottom which moved you two up one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

If you could all follow Henrys lead that'd be great.

I answered straight after you asked :confused:

Ah thanks, I’d missed it in my workthrough

This is where my vote is going unless something happens in the meantime. I don't like the post, especially the hashtag - no room for laziness when we have a village to protect.

Oh ok. This is just laziness, ironic as you state you've no room for laziness.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Evening all.

Good to see you are getting involved and caught Brendan. Would like to hear your thoughts on the game.

#FFA1

Abigail: For reasons mentioned previously. I agree with Phil that this might change if she reveals her prize. If not thats where my vote is going.
    Mary: For grabbing a trip on her own. Genuinely don't see why (other than pure boredom) a good villager would does this when surely it is more beneficial to the village to wait and see the outcome of the first visit.

If I have time in the next couple of hours I will add a third. Brendan is off it as my feeling on him earlier was that he was a perfect conversion target due to lack of activity.

And just so people are aware....I am absolutely in favour of lynching one of the 4 remaining scavengers and security. I have put Mary up here (and previously Brendan) because I want it on record later in the game (If I make it). I'm not hiding behind 2/3 others.

I would suggest that if people have ideas outside of the 4 they put them up. Tonights lynch is absolutely ripe for a couple of wolves to either wagon or throwaway meaningless votes.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

I think Liam or Ewan is the walker.

#FFA

1. Henry
    2. Ewan
    3. Liam

That’s a really interesting post Henry. If abi is a wolf who do you think is the walker in the four?

I think Liam or Ewan is the walker.

Ah I see you got there alteady

If Liam turns out to be the converted one, please refer to these post of his mentioning only one walker. It may be an attempt to get us thinking there is only one when there could have been two.

Just on this, I was sure I'd seen that there was only one walker at the start. I can't find that anywhere so I could be wrong. It can't be more than two though. I reckon it was one.

Henry if you think Abi is a wolf and one of Henry, Liam is a walker when the feck would you vote to lynch yourself

Evening all.

Good to see you are getting involved and caught Brendan. Would like to hear your thoughts on the game.

#FFA1

Abigail: For reasons mentioned previously. I agree with Phil that this might change if she reveals her prize. If not thats where my vote is going.
    Mary: For grabbing a trip on her own. Genuinely don't see why (other than pure boredom) a good villager would does this when surely it is more beneficial to the village to wait and see the outcome of the first visit.

If I have time in the next couple of hours I will add a third. Brendan is off it as my feeling on him earlier was that he was a perfect conversion target due to lack of activity.

And just so people are aware....I am absolutely in favour of lynching one of the 4 remaining scavengers and security. I have put Mary up here (and previously Brendan) because I want it on record later in the game (If I make it). I'm not hiding behind 2/3 others.

I would suggest that if people have ideas outside of the 4 they put them up. Tonights lynch is absolutely ripe for a couple of wolves to either wagon or throwaway meaningless votes.

Absolutely this. I’d suggest we have to lynch in the four so wolves have an easy ride unless people also have to put other suspicions on the table

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Brave Mary decided to visit Clara's camp.

latest?cb=20181023171429

Within were an array of tents, some already turned over.

Looking within someone finds an item and pockets it for themselves.

As they finish going over the camp they turn to hear a ferocious, shambling horde...

dead.gif

The scavenger tripped and fell. The horde converged on them and when they were done - what remained of their target rose to join them.
    A conversion has taken place

The scavengers have ALSO won an extra location visit for today ONLY - please make this selection by 5.30pm and you will arrive there at 7pm.

This can be used ONLY by those outside the camp currently. You know who you are. They can be nominated by other members however.

Marys a walker now.

Me, Doris and Barbra can go to the next location, we can vote on it if people like I dont mind going either

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Gee I wonder which solo scavenger was converted.....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Do we have to lynch Mary now?

As the only person on that trip she has to be the converted one. Not sure if she can keep the item she pocketed but there is that too

Advertisement