Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mary if you're in your backroom trying to come up with a fake prize I'm going to be disappointed in you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Mary if you're in your backroom trying to come up with a fake prize I'm going to be disappointed in you.

I bet it will be zombie antidote :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I just wanted an adventure.

life-live-mila-kunis-ZQ516X5yDrLhe

Abigail WW wrote: »
    life-live-mila-kunis-ZQ516X5yDrLhe

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2954644532e19dd2fb424b62821395da73c397b76c&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I got a key to the armoury. Can I still use it as I am?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Abigal what prize did mary get?

Hand me to key make sure to write it in bold, just for safe keeping until you better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Even if this is true we cannot keep her alive guys.

Find one, kill one.

That’s where my vote is going

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Hand me to key make sure to write it in bold, just for safe keeping until you better

Good plan. We're all friends here Mary

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Just caught up, laughed out loud at what happened to Mary. Terrible for the village but the circumstances gave me a good chuckle :pac:

I really hope that Mary was originally a wolf, that would be even sweeter :D

I don’t know how I feel about lynching Mary, aside from the item she picked up she’s no harm to anyone at the moment and we know for definite she’s there.

I was wracking my brain on where to start looking for tonight’s lynch but this is too easy. There’s still two other walkers that we know of and don’t know who they are so would it not be best to butt our heads together and try to find them and if we can’t come to a unanimous decision then take out Mary?

Also agree that’s Abi should use her prize on Mary or at least come out with what it is so we can judge what the prizes are like. If she’s not budging then there’s a reason for it

• Advertisement

Abigal what prize did mary get?

Huh?

Even if this is true we cannot keep her alive guys.

Find one, kill one.

That’s where my vote is going

Why not let the wolves kill me? Walkers are more a threat to them as had been saijn GG bbkkkghgrrraaarrrg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Why not let the wolves kill me? Walkers are more a threat to them as had been saijn GG bbkkkghgrrraaarrrg

I agree with this!

Conor WW wrote: »
    Just caught up, laughed out loud at what happened to Mary. Terrible for the village but the circumstances gave me a good chuckle :pac:

I really hope that Mary was originally a wolf, that would be even sweeter :D

I don’t know how I feel about lynching Mary, aside from the item she picked up she’s no harm to anyone at the moment and we know for definite she’s there.

I was wracking my brain on where to start looking for tonight’s lynch but this is too easy. There’s still two other walkers that we know of and don’t know who they are so would it not be best to butt our heads together and try to find them and if we can’t come to a unanimous decision then take out Mary?

Also agree that’s Abi should use her prize on Mary or at least come out with what it is so we can judge what the prizes are like. If she’s not budging then there’s a reason for it

You think it’s a better idea to risk lynching a villager rather than a know walker?

Whats the difference in lynching you tonight or the wolves munching you in the morning? Unless of course your prize was actually something like immunity from a munch...

Wil es munching me means a village isn't going to be hit. Could be important in the numbers game?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Because then we are just putting off getting a known baddie. Let’s say we hit a goodie or wolf with the lynch. Walker number is guaranteed to be at 3(and maybe 4/5). What if another trip tomorrow leads to someone being converted and then you fellas get another conversion for free the day after

I hate the argument of “ah well we know they are there so we can get them another time” or the idea that we should wait on the wolves to do anything

Because then we are just putting off getting a known baddie. Let’s say we hit a goodie or wolf with the lynch. Walker number is guaranteed to be at 3(and maybe 4/5). What if another trip tomorrow leads to someone being converted and then you fellas get another conversion for free the day after

I hate the argument of “ah well we know they are there so we can get them another time” or the idea that we should wait on the wolves to do anything

Wini.

I'm not ready to go...

;_;

Wil es munching me means a village isn't going to be hit. Could be important in the numbers game?

Lynching you also means a villager isn't going to be hit

Doris WW wrote: »
    Lynching you also means a villager isn't going to be hit

The counter to that is that the wolves will definitely take a villager

Let the wolves have her

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »

Let the wolves have her

Ah come on Babara, you’ll be pushing for a no lynch vote next.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

You think it’s a better idea to risk lynching a villager rather than a know walker?

Well no not really but that was always going to be a risk, hitting a villager but working together to pick the right person.

It’s a tough one and I can totally see the logic in catch a baddie kill a baddie but can also see the logic in going after the other two walkers and leaving Mary on the back burner for the time being.

I just don’t want it to be a case where we decide to lynch Mary and don’t look elsewhere and screw ourselves over

Let the wolves have her

You argument before was if we left the 4 alone the wolfs would have to go for them to get a walker.

Now we have a walker 100% to kill the wolfs will leave that 4 alone, even though you originally wanted to leave them to the wolfs.

You are a little all over the shop in your reasoning Babs

Well no not really but that was always going to be a risk, hitting a villager but working together to pick the right person.

It’s a tough one and I can totally see the logic in catch a baddie kill a baddie but can also see the logic in going after the other two walkers and leaving Mary on the back burner for the time being.

I just don’t want it to be a case where we decide to lynch Mary and don’t look elsewhere and screw ourselves over

As someone else pointed out, if we don’t pick the right person and pick a NRV tonight, the walkers will convert someone else tomorrow and we’ll be bunched.

You argument before was if we left the 4 alone the wolfs would have to go for them to get a walker.

Now we have a walker 100% to kill the wolfs will leave that 4 alone, even though you originally wanted to leave them to the wolfs.

You are a little all over the shop in your reasoning Babs

I'm not I've been very consistent, I think we should leave the walkers to the wolves. I think its no harm to let them sweat it over the walkers

I will admit that there is a chance that the wolves are converted which I didnt take into account previously.

On that basis I'd be willing to go with the earlier plan of lynching one of those four. I've reread their posts. I dont think Abigail was Rick, Ewan would be my favourite for that if one of them was Rick.

Let the wolves have her

My votes gone in for Mary anyway. There has to be a reason she wants to be left for the wolves and you can be sure it's not for our benefit!

As someone else pointed out, if we don’t pick the right person and pick a NRV tonight, the walkers will convert someone else tomorrow and we’ll be bunched.

They dont have a conversion tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I wonder if Mary lost her prize when she was turned, I wonder if the walkers turned Abigail because of her prize talk and she lost her prize when she was turned.

I wonder if Abigail and Mary are both prizeless walkers.

This is also how I feel

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

They dont have a conversion tomorrow

They have a conversion tomorrow night.

Advertisement