Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I wonder if Mary lost her prize when she was turned, I wonder if the walkers turned Abigail because of her prize talk and she lost her prize when she was turned.

I wonder if Abigail and Mary are both prizeless walkers.

Ya I was thinking this is a strong possibility tbh, they are mindless creatures so items are no good to them most likely.

This is The walking dead not Z nation :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I wonder if Mary lost her prize when she was turned, I wonder if the walkers turned Abigail because of her prize talk and she lost her prize when she was turned.

I wonder if Abigail and Mary are both prizeless walkers.

Some mad stuff going on in your this evening Phil!

*brain!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm not I've been very consistent, I think we should leave the walkers to the wolves. I think its no harm to let them sweat it over the walkers

I will admit that there is a chance that the wolves are converted which I didnt take into account previously.

On that basis I'd be willing to go with the earlier plan of lynching one of those four. I've reread their posts. I dont think Abigail was Rick, Ewan would be my favourite for that if one of them was Rick.

But why would the wolfs leave the 4 alone if we take Mary they will be in the same situation, you discussed earlier before this conversion?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

They have a conversion tomorrow night.

It'll be thursday morning before we know about it!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    *brain!

S

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ya I was thinking this is a strong possibility tbh, they are mindless creatures so items are no good to them most likely.

This is The walking dead not Z nation :D

From the OP - I dont know if a prize counts as a living ability?

they will lose access to their living abilities and become a mindless zombie

Mary do you still have your prize?

But why would the wolfs leave the 4 alone if we take Mary they will be in the same situation, you discussed earlier before this conversion?

I'm saying the wolves will kill Mary, they'll have to

I can't not vote for the known walker with the possible prize. I suggest we lunch Mary befor she uses the prize and it turns out it's another conversion or kill she can use tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

As someone else pointed out, if we don’t pick the right person and pick a NRV tonight, the walkers will convert someone else tomorrow and we’ll be bunched.

No I get that, it would be a sh!t show if we lynch a villager. I’m just home from work so want to look at things a bit better as I was speed reading throughout the day.

Regardless of what we decide to do I still think we should be looking into the four and others too. Which is what I’m going to do anyway. I’ll keep and eye live on my phone and will gather anything I find on the laptop and post

As myself this time :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

evening folks. so we have 1 in the bag in mary? has she posted since?

out of the other group of 4, i'm gonna start iso'ing from the lowest to the highest

She just said she doesn't know if she can use it.

You argument before was if we left the 4 alone the wolfs would have to go for them to get a walker.

Now we have a walker 100% to kill the wolfs will leave that 4 alone, even though you originally wanted to leave them to the wolfs.

You are a little all over the shop in your reasoning Babs

This sentence doesnt make any sense to me Wendy, what do you mean?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Even if this is true we cannot keep her alive guys.

Find one, kill one.

That’s where my vote is going

Umm especially if this is true we can’t keep her alive

Emily WW wrote: »
    evening folks. so we have 1 in the bag in mary? has she posted since?

out of the other group of 4, i'm gonna start iso'ing from the lowest to the highest

I'm sticking a vote in for Ewan, on my read back I think he is the most likely to have been Rick pre-conversion

I'm sticking a vote in for Ewan, on my read back I think he is the most likely to have been Rick pre-conversion

Is be surprised if Rick was one of the picked. i think it's Abigail

This sentence doesnt make any sense to me Wendy, what do you mean?

Sorry.

Earlier today you said we should wolf hunt and leave the walker 4 to the wolfs to kill.

Now you are saying that if that situations occurs tonight by us lynching Mary they will go after a villager.

But if they do that, then they were never going to go with your plan in the first place.

Sense?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

My vote is on Mary.

Anyone saying that the wolves have to hit a villager are they just forgetting about the other walkers?

Barbara, it’s not constructive to ask questions like that. We know Mary can’t be trusted so anything she’s says must be ignored. You’re putting these questions to her and someone might just be home from work, have a quick look at recent posts and decide ‘hey, that Mary one seems ok. She has a power to help us’.

Ok I've put in a vote on Mary my reason is she's a walker with a prize.
    I'm going to take so time away from the screen and this seems as good a point as any.

• Advertisement

why do you think rick would have put himself out on the wall?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Barbara, it’s not constructive to ask questions like that. We know Mary can’t be trusted so anything she’s says must be ignored. You’re putting these questions to her and someone might just be home from work, have a quick look at recent posts and decide ‘hey, that Mary one seems ok. She has a power to help us’.

Like me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

So Mary is evil ? That's good. Is she posting lolcats ?

Is be surprised if Rick was one of the picked. i think it's Abigail

Rick was definitely picked, we know that because we were told of our leaders demise
    WerewolfGM wrote: »

It unfortunately falls to us to inform you of your leader's demise.

Theres no doubt that Rick was converted this morning. Maybe Rick wasn't one of the four but the odds were that he was

Well I'm sure Abbi that the other 16 people still alive will set that person straight

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Like me.
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    So Mary is evil ? That's good. Is she posting lolcats ?

And yet you managed to figure it out

Straight away

Don't tell Abbi

Rick was definitely picked, we know that because we were told of our leaders demise

Theres no doubt that Rick was converted this morning. Maybe Rick wasn't one of the four but the odds were that he was

I know he was picked but im saying him putting himself out on security or scavanger was a high % suicide chance and I doubt he did it.

So linking the walker 4 to being a possible rick pre conversion doesn't seem correct to me

One of the six picked people, I'd be surprised if Rick was one of the six picked people.
    I am aware he was converted.

why do you think rick would have put himself out on the wall?

We know for a fact that he did, in fact now that I think of it I'd say he sent himself on the scavenge

I'll see who were the two sent scavenging (Other than Riona), Abbi and someone

My vote will be changed accordingly

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    source.gif

Hey folks,

Could someone explain why a wolf would be mad to munch outside selected ones? I don't really get it.
    The below is for the three security guards

Say it is three villagers:
    - munch inside and we don't know much
    - munch outside and apparently there's a wolf inside the three (and in this case there is not)

Say it is villager, villager and wolf:
    - munch one of the two villagers, then we don't know much
    - munch outside and apparently there's a wolf inside the three (and in this case there is)

The above all depends on whether the three actually block kills.
    Should Rick select a wolf, or a walker for either detail then they will be able to infiltrate the camp and kill or convert who they choose. - From OP

Forget most of what I said.
    From OP

Only the six players selected are available for the kills or converts… unless….

Should Rick select a wolf, or a walker for either detail then they will be able to infiltrate the camp and kill or convert who they choose.

___

I presume that if a walker is chosen they can convert anyone and if a wolf is chosen they can kill anyone, and not that if either a wolf or walker is chosen both get to do their thing.

But Gertrude I will remind you that wolves have tricks up their sleeves apparently.

And for whoever wanted that image of myself, I don't do dunes.

giphy.gif
    Sorry it read like just the one reason.

Yeah, I picked at random. I didn't have a breeze who to go for.
    Hopefully so, was unexpectedly busy in Alexandria yesterday.
    Not necessarily. If Rick sent the walker out over the wall then the walker could have taken anyone, I think.

i stopped about half way through liams posts. based on the above, its plausible he is rick. some questions/comments about about the role/who to pick. could be a newb subtly looking for advise.

the bolded part..looks like a breadcrumb you would go back to later in the game to prove you are rick.

Advertisement