Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    We know for a fact that he did, in fact now that I think of it I'd say he sent himself on the scavenge

I'll see who were the two sent scavenging (Other than Riona), Abbi and someone

My vote will be changed accordingly

No he could have just picked a walker in the 2 teams and they infiltrated the camp and converted him.

I think our time might be better served looking at who the walkers would have picked to convert, well one of the better ways

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

He might have hoped that going for a stroll and avoiding death he might be saved from being munched for ever. A levelling attempt that backfired maybe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I know he was picked but im saying him putting himself out on security or scavanger was a high % suicide chance and I doubt he did it.

So linking the walker 4 to being a possible rick pre conversion doesn't seem correct to me

That is very true

Oisin WW wrote: »
    He might have hoped that going for a stroll and avoiding death he might be saved from being munched for ever. A levelling attempt that backfired maybe

It is possible but it would be extremely risky, especially for such a powerful role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm saying the wolves will kill Mary, they'll have to

If wolves want to win they’ll need to kill walkers alright but so will we. Current rate of conversion means we need to find and kill them pretty quickly so if we’ve got one and then another in a set of four then our best move seems to be kill Mary and work from there.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If wolves want to win they’ll need to kill walkers alright but so will we. Current rate of conversion means we need to find and kill them pretty quickly so if we’ve got one and then another in a set of four then our best move seems to be kill Mary and work from there.

My argument stands

Two scenarios

1 - we kill mary, wolves decide who the munch in the morning
    2 - we decide who we lynch, wolves munch Mary

I prefer option 2, by some distance

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    i stopped about half way through liams posts. based on the above, its plausible he is rick. some questions/comments about about the role/who to pick. could be a newb subtly looking for advise.

the bolded part..looks like a breadcrumb you would go back to later in the game to prove you are rick.

Explain the bolded part to me there Emily because it's just an expression.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Explain the bolded part to me there Emily because it's just an expression.

very often, people leave clues in their posting that they can later reference to lend credence to a claim of a particular role/character.

your post above reads like that to me.

Rick was definitely picked, we know that because we were told of our leaders demise

Theres no doubt that Rick was converted this morning. Maybe Rick wasn't one of the four but the odds were that he was

Well, three scenarios

He put himself in the six

He put a walker in the six and then did something to stand out and be caught

He put himself in the six and got unlucky

Tbh I would have expected risk to have put himself in the mix on a non Conversion day since it’s lower risk so my money would be on an original walker being in the six rather than rick

We know for a fact that he did, in fact now that I think of it I'd say he sent himself on the scavenge

I'll see who were the two sent scavenging (Other than Riona), Abbi and someone

My vote will be changed accordingly

We don’t know this for a fact

• Advertisement

Well, three scenarios

He put himself in the six

He put a walker in the six and then did something to stand out and be caught

He put himself in the six and got unlucky

Tbh I would have expected risk to have put himself in the mix on a non Conversion day since it’s lower risk so my money would be on an original walker being in the six rather than rick

I do agree that he probably wouldn't have put himself in the six, I was wrong there

He couldn't have known when conversion day was though but that doesn't make any difference to your point

very often, people leave clues in their posting that they can later reference to lend credence to a claim of a particular role/character.

your post above reads like that to me.

I meant why does that bolded part make it look like I'm Rick. What has that phrase got to do with him?

I do agree that he probably wouldn't have put himself in the six, I was wrong there

He couldn't have known when conversion day was though but that doesn't make any difference to your point

Next question is if rick wasn’t in the 6 who is zombie rick. Quite a few posters had rick gifs at the start but that seems too obvious by itself

Liam WW wrote: »
    I meant why does that bolded part make it look like I'm Rick. What has that phrase got to do with him?

It's about picking people and not knowing who to go for so picking randomly.

Pretty much what Rick does

Next question is if rick wasn’t in the 6 who is zombie rick. Quite a few posters had rick gifs at the start but that seems too obvious by itself

I'd probably take off the 2 yesterday who received the most votes and work off that list, not sure if anyone looked like being modkilled due to inactivity I'd take them off the list if they were also.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Last thought and then I’ll be gone until after the lynch.

There is still the possibility that Mary was a wolf and then converted. In that case it would be a two-fer.

Also my point earlier stands that if everyone piles on her the wolves/walkers can either hide there or throw their votes anywhere else. If anyone is voting outside of the 4 or Mary then something’s up in my mind

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

3fX.gif

It's about picking people and not knowing who to go for so picking randomly.

Pretty much what Rick does

Is that actually what Rick does? I'm not really aware of Rick's actions.

Last thought and then I’ll be gone until after the lynch.

There is still the possibility that Mary was a wolf and then converted. In that case it would be a two-fer.

Also my point earlier stands that if everyone piles on her the wolves/walkers can either hide there or throw their votes anywhere else. If anyone is voting outside of the 4 or Mary then something’s up in my mind

Wolves probably don't know each other so we probably can't see much from their votes. Might be able to see links with walkers later though I suppose.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I was just looking into who Rick could be, been trying to search the names of those chosen to see if maybe he posted about any of them and could use to go back to like any sort of breadcrumbs if he needed to claim. There has to be something.

I’ll look further into this after lynch when I’ve more time, I want to look into the four before lynch

• Advertisement

Village needs to be smart. Leave me to the wolves, they HAVE to kill me.

Be smart and lynch someone super dodgy like Abi. Still hording her prize "for the good of the village".

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Village needs to be smart. Leave me to the wolves, they HAVE to kill me.

Be smart and lynch someone super dodgy like Abi. Still hording her prize "for the good of the village".

Come on Mary, you can provide better entertainment for us than that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The scavengers decided to visit Harriette's Greasy Spoon Diner.

7b04cc30c2693f55dc4e3cac5f33e1ab.png

Upon entering it was clear there was nothing of note, the stores had been cleaned out long ago.

One scavenger did find a body, long since dead in the office with an item on their person.

I+almost+cried+in+three+when+heather+walks+into+her+_1a8fff4e3b2cb3b1571959c08e5c063b.jpg

They pocketed the item unbeknownst to the others and the group left the diner together.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why?

Can you do the sums for me?
    I thought more would be made of the scavenge locations...

Why aren't they being discussed?
    It's the all the one to me.

Does anyone have a particular preference?

from looking at henry.

there's a load of stuff about going to the various locations.

the posts above are similar to liam's. not as many mind you.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Come on Mary, you can provide better entertainment for us than that

tumblr_mep9mfAOPN1qc2jbwo2_r2_250.gif

Conor WW wrote: »
    I was just looking into who Rick could be, been trying to search the names of those chosen to see if maybe he posted about any of them and could use to go back to like any sort of breadcrumbs if he needed to claim. There has to be something.

I’ll look further into this after lynch when I’ve more time, I want to look into the four before lynch

look at my post on liam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Guys I have a gun with a bullet. Anyone object to me shooting Mary?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Guys I have a gun with a bullet. Anyone object to me shooting Mary?

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

hang on though I want to play a song first

• Advertisement

Pew pew pew

Advertisement