Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Guys don’t waste your vote on me because I won’t reveal my prize. I’ve explained lots of times why I’m keeping it secret. Voting for me will solve nothing.

Switched my vote to Henry.

If you're going to be lynched there's no reason not to reveal your prize

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Knowing Brendan's affiliation would really tie the room together.

But I'm patient. I can wait for more pressing needs.

The wolfs probably dont know each other aliases as they can be converted,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ohhh that’s a nice turn of events, so it’s between the four tonight and hopefully getting a walker then look for rick after?

On my Rick gif it was the only one I liked that was walking dead related and showed I was excited for the game to start :)

Knowing Brendan's affiliation would really tie the room together.

But I'm patient. I can wait for more pressing needs.

Why would it tie the room together Oisin? Genuine question I don’t understand your line of thinking

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    The wolfs probably dont know each other aliases as they can be converted,

So you're saying that you and brendan might be wolves and dont know each other

Or you and brendan are the other evil team and you dont want us to get him to get to you.

Theres always info to be gained from a confirmed evil kill

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Anyone else think it highly unlikely that there'd be two guns in one day?

Im not saying to but I'd scratch the rick giffers off the rick list quicker, then to make them highly likely

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Abi is probablg an original walker and can't use what she picked up. She converted Rick so he's likley not in the six picked.
    Vote Abbi make Alexandria great again.

That’s actually an interesting point given the misfires bullet

Abi, any thoughts

So you're saying that you and brendan might be wolves and dont know each other

Or you and brendan are the other evil team and you dont want us to get him to get to you.

Theres always info to be gained from a confirmed evil kill

WTF im just saying the wolfs most likely dont know each others on thread names.

Well if you know Brendan is evil for a fact you should come out and say it as you have half implied as much now and could get deaded over it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why would it tie the room together Oisin? Genuine question I don’t understand your line of thinking

Patrick and derry both confirmed nrv.

If brendan is one of the evil teams who knows his teammates, that could possibly open up barbara to being evil also given her very late vote on patrick. As phil said yesterday, he himself made a late vote on brendan.

Knowing what brendan is, gives us info if we have no other info to go on.

But like I said, if the village has a better line on a potential wolf, go for that instead

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Went back to check why Gabriel was targetted as it always annoys me when nobody looks into why someone died but I guess his is kind of obvious. I mean you could argue it was cos he was after Wini somewhat or to shade Wini but more likely his was targetted cos he said he was Rick!

Surprised annyone would believe Rick would out himself straight off the bat but fair play if thats why, you drew a kill and did your job as a NRV.

I don't think 3 people have stood out enough to make an FFA tonight and although I do agree with some of the points made about Pat I do kind of worry that he is being made the easy target / bandwagon despite not doing much more sus than anyone else

Talks about Rick not outting himself. Says fair play for those doing their job as NRV. Possible thank you for protection but nothing concrete.
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Security are a night action so Rick would have to give his selection in by lynch time.
    Scavengers are a day action so Rick would have to have his list in by munch time.

I think it would be very unfair on us if Rick had to submit the scavenger list early in order for the mods to pass it on to the wolves. I think we should forget that as an idea.
    If I have read things correctly, Rick has chosen 3 scavengers earlier and will choose 3 security at lynch time. These 6 will be the munch targets tomorrow at 10 (based on Rick not choosing a wolf and they munch elsewhere). One of these will also be a conversion target if Rick hasn’t selected a walker.

Only scavengers are immune from lynch so Henry, Riona and Abigail are not up tonight. But, all will be up for tomorrow nights lynch. If auto priest in the morning doesn’t state that the wolves got a walker, then there has to be a walker in one of the other 5. Doesn’t there?
    Emily WW wrote: »
    so, of the 4 from the original 6, let rick pair them with 2 more tomorrow?
    I don’t like this idea at all.

Rule 5 of the OP states that conversion takes place every other day. What if Rick chose you last night but it wasn’t conversion night and you’re now looking for a way to infiltrate the group again and get your conversion.

Talks a lot about Rick and what way he selects people to go out, also questions Emily on what if she is a wolf. Could be possibly asking as Rick. Again it's just speculation but wanted to get it out there

I would be more inclined that Mary fired the first shot knowing she was a goner and wanting to go out in a blaze of glory.

Unless Abi did it by hoping to put the blame on Mary. This can all be solved easily if Abi just comes out with their prize, their's literally no point in hiding it now if you're on the chopping block.

Could it be possible he has a protect for himself and that's why he said something about the wolves being worried?

Oh sorry don't know where the top of that quoted post went, had them on my multiquote when I was looking for Rick

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I would be more inclined that Mary fired the first shot knowing she was a goner and wanting to go out in a blaze of glory.

Unless Abi did it by hoping to put the blame on Mary. This can all be solved easily if Abi just comes out with their prize, their's literally no point in hiding it now if you're on the chopping block.

Could it be possible he has a protect for himself and that's why he said something about the wolves being worried?

Can't protect against a lynch can you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    If you're going to be lynched there's no reason not to reveal your prize

I’ll take my chances thanks. :-)
    VOTE HENRY

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I’ve only been gone a few hours and it’s all been happening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod Reminder:

Lynch at 9pm. Remember to cast your vote.

I’m not a big fan of the rotation thing tbh. 2 of the six are already dead so and I assume more will die along the way. Tomorrow it’ll be 4 originals and 2 newbies? Next day it oils easily be 3 originals, 2 day 2rs and another newbie?? Doesn’t make sense to me. We’re not going to get anything good out of it that I can see.

Guys this post from Abi at 20:42 last night. This was before the convesion wasn't it? Could it be possible that he's trying to cover for himself later by saying this? He could have put in the conversion order and then been happy to move along or would a walker push to stay in the original six and draw more heat onto themselves?

Abi is confusing me to be honest, his posts aren't overly bad but his actions in not revealing his prize or using it tonight to save himself if possible have me leaning bad. The other two haven't got much to go on in posts other than mentioning Rick and a couple of other bits I'll have to look back over. It's very quiet in here too, would like someone to bounce things off if anyone is around

I’ve only been gone a few hours and it’s all been happening

Tbh you’re better off keeping your head down in this game. I’m getting lynched because I found something!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Guys this post from Abi at 20:42 last night. This was before the convesion wasn't it? Could it be possible that he's trying to cover for himself later by saying this? He could have put in the conversion order and then been happy to move along or would a walker push to stay in the original six and draw more heat onto themselves?

Abi is confusing me to be honest, his posts aren't overly bad but his actions in not revealing his prize or using it tonight to save himself if possible have me leaning bad. The other two haven't got much to go on in posts other than mentioning Rick and a couple of other bits I'll have to look back over. It's very quiet in here too, would like someone to bounce things off if anyone is around

bounce away conor

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Patrick and derry both confirmed nrv.

If brendan is one of the evil teams who knows his teammates, that could possibly open up barbara to being evil also given her very late vote on patrick. As phil said yesterday, he himself made a late vote on brendan.

Knowing what brendan is, gives us info if we have no other info to go on.

But like I said, if the village has a better line on a potential wolf, go for that instead

My vote was at 8.45 so not a very late vote, quiet early really

I don’t believe the wolves know each other either

I’d be happy to vote Brendan to prove my point, as I said last nite he was second on my list and he’s been fairly absent today

Tbh you’re better off keeping your head down in this game. I’m getting lynched because I found something!

You’re getting lynched cause you were most likely to be converted

It's very quiet in here too, would like someone to bounce things off if anyone is around

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29637d4ee864bb0469b62bd63d32c49632968d6311&rid=giphy.gif

Barbara WW wrote: »
    You’re getting lynched cause you were most likely to be converted

If you’re so convinced of that why are you pushing to vote Brenden?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

You’re also one of the 4

If you’re so convinced of that why are you pushing to vote Brenden?

I’m not pushing a Brendan vote, I literally just said I’d be happy to switch to him, that’s my only mention of the lad all day. Is that pushing a vote on Brendan?

I think I’ve been quiet clear on my opinion on letting the wolves take care of the walkers. Very consistent all day

Okay I'm just going to start firing out my thoughts, if anyone sees anything I don't in what I'm saying or has anything to add then hit me

Ewan - Suggested lynching in those chosen for security/scavenger duty as that’s where a converted walker would be. Would he do that if he was the original walker knowing he would be chosing one? Wants to find the walkers, doesn’t feel like something a baddie would do even to blend in. Not feeling anything overtly bad against Ewan apart from him possibly being Rick if Rick put himself up for duty. In which case would that mean there wasn’t a walker in those 6 and he was chosen as he was one of the six?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29637d4ee864bb0469b62bd63d32c49632968d6311&rid=giphy.gif

Abi help us help you. If you turn out to be a villager I'm going to be so mad. You're not helping us here in making a decision and if you're good and everyone piles on you we lose lynch data and a villager when we can't really afford to so put your big girl pants on and make your case

Henry - Absolutely nothing going on there, not one thing stood out. He got involved with checking locations and asked a few questions but hasn’t done anything to stand out from the crowd. Is it just his playing style or is he trying to hide something and doesn’t want to draw attention to himself??

• Advertisement

Abi help us help you. If you turn out to be a villager I'm going to be so mad. You're not helping us here in making a decision and if you're good and everyone piles on you we lose lynch data and a villager when we can't really afford to so put your big girl pants on and make your case

I’ve said everything I can Conor. A vote for me will be a waste, how else can I spell it out. It’ll be on your heads not mine. I’ve done nothing wrong to deserve the vote. All I’ve done is withhold some information which I’ve explained on numerous occasions is best kept quite for the moment.
    I believe Henry is the one we should vote for and I’ve voted for him. You should too.

Advertisement