Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

@Conor

First off I’m not Rick

But if I were and was converted today there’s no way I’d be advocating that the lynch be between myself, Abi, Henry & Liam.

When we were told who would be security at lynch last night, Riona was already dead and unless the wolves had infiltrated that group, another would be munched so that left 4 players for the walkers to convert from so more chance of being converted. Now I write that, I don’t think Rick is in the 4!

But there is a walker in there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I’ve said everything I can Conor. A vote for me will be a waste, how else can I spell it out. It’ll be on your heads not mine. I’ve done nothing wrong to deserve the vote. All I’ve done is withhold some information which I’ve explained on numerous occasions is best kept quite for the moment.
    I believe Henry is the one we should vote for and I’ve voted for him. You should too.

Why can't you just tell us what you won?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam - Asks why a wolf would be mad to munch outside the six? Quotes the OP a few times. Again nothing major in his posts. Reckons the convert isn’t Abi. Would a walker say this which could then be used if one flips? Questions why he looks like Rick. So similar to Henry in posting.

Guys just had a thought, do you think it could be possible the walkers are limited to how many posts or word count they have each day. Seen as how they’re meant to be mindless. That would have to mean both of them are walkers however and that doesn’t seem likely but their post count and what they’re talking about is pretty similar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Reminder:

30 mins to cast a vote. 3 people have not voted.

VOTE!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Phil WW wrote: »

OMG. No!!!!

• Advertisement

I’ve said everything I can Conor. A vote for me will be a waste, how else can I spell it out. It’ll be on your heads not mine. I’ve done nothing wrong to deserve the vote. All I’ve done is withhold some information which I’ve explained on numerous occasions is best kept quite for the moment.
    I believe Henry is the one we should vote for and I’ve voted for him. You should too.

Ahhhhh I kind of believe Abi :eek:

Fwiw, Abi. I voted Henry too. Late afternoon.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ahhhhh I kind of believe Abi :eek:

But I'm also like no don't be so foolish. Send help :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Fwiw, Abi. I voted Henry too. Late afternoon.

As did I.

Awh Guys come on why is nobody around, I’m sweating here.

It’s 50/50 Liam or Henry for me tonight.

I’ll be kicking myself if Abi is bluffing us though aghhhh

Happy with Ewan after going through his posts.

Biggest thing for me with Abi is after reading her posts I’m like yeah alright actually but the fear of being bluffed and killing a villager is :eek:

Awww the paranoia has well and truly got me

• Advertisement

Awh Guys come on why is nobody around, I’m sweating here.

It’s 50/50 Liam or Henry for me tonight.

I’ll be kicking myself if Abi is bluffing us though aghhhh

Happy with Ewan after going through his posts.

Biggest thing for me with Abi is after reading her posts I’m like yeah alright actually but the fear of being bluffed and killing a villager is :eek:

Awww the paranoia has well and truly got me

Please vote Abi

Henry WW wrote: »
    As did I.

So you are still here. I’m putting the kettle on. Want a cuppa?

If nobody responds by 10 to I’m not voting Abi as the lack of activity makes me believe Abi is going to be a sure thing for wolves or maybe walkers too to backtrack on because everyone voted that way

Please vote Abi

Why Phil? Why has nobody responded to any of my posts, I’m trying to work through this but nobody is working with me

I’m voting Henry before Abi because I was thinking that Abi’s “prize” may have spooked the walkers into not converted her. Just in case something bad happened if they did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Why Phil? Why has nobody responded to any of my posts, I’m trying to work through this but nobody is working with me

i worked through henry and liam. what you think about my findings?

And I don’t get Henry voting for themselves at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

And I don’t get Henry voting for themselves at all.

If that’s not a sign I don’t know what is!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I’m voting Henry tonight. Abi can be seer resolved or dealt with tomorrow worst case.

Abi...

7-2OffSuitBaja.jpg

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I’m voting Henry tonight. Abi can be seer resolved or dealt with tomorrow worst case.

If only you knew...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said for a brendan lynch ?

No

Emily WW wrote: »
    i worked through henry and liam. what you think about my findings?

I don’t see Liam for Rick anyway and think there’s an equal likelihood of either being the original walker

I’m voting Henry before Abi because I was thinking that Abi’s “prize” may have spooked the walkers into not converted her. Just in case something bad happened if they did.

Just on this, walkers only converted her if rick was in the 6. Otherwise the walker in the group is an original. Haven’t gone through Abi’s posts yet but I don’t think there’s a rick vibe off of her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Vote in for Henry, hell im not fully caught up yet. Shocker I know.

Henry has been the only player sticking out for me thus far..... granted Im waaay behind

Mary got a reward. Abigail tell us what you reward was please so we can judge their use
    Mary WW wrote: »
    I just wanted an adventure.
    What did you win? You don't know who the wolves are do you?
    Mary WW wrote: »
    I got a key to the armoury. Can I still use it as I am?
    I wonder if Mary lost her prize when she was turned, I wonder if the walkers turned Abigail because of her prize talk and she lost her prize when she was turned.

I wonder if Abigail and Mary are both prizeless walkers.
    She just said she doesn't know if she can use it.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Guys I have a gun with a bullet. Anyone object to me shooting Mary?
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A Shot has been fired...

And embedded in the ground at their own feet.

No one was harmed.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    That wasn't my shot... Did someone try to shoot me before I got Mary?!
    Mary tried to shoot you but walkers can't shoot cos they are mindless. I guess that might happen.
    I'd say it was Mary but yeah vote Abigail
    Abi is probablg an original walker and can't use what she picked up. She converted Rick so he's likley not in the six picked.
    Vote Abbi make Alexandria great again.
    Guys don’t waste your vote on me because I won’t reveal my prize. I’ve explained lots of times why I’m keeping it secret. Voting for me will solve nothing.

Switched my vote to Henry.
    OMG. No!!!!
    Please vote Abi

I believe and have consistently believed all day that Abi was either a walker that can't use her prize or a player (possibly a wolf) that was turned and so can't used her prize.

Damn you all why is everyone coming out now.

Looks like Henry is on the chopping block now, is this a train being formed? Let’s all pile on Henry now that Abi is looking less likely. Or Abi is a wolf and wolf buddies are looking to save.

I’m voting Liam as there’s enough people on Henry and it’s 50/50 between the two for me

Also don’t want any part in it if Henry is being mysterious on purpose and he flips a RV or something

My brain is mush, taking a caffeine break and batoning down the hatches!

image.jpg

À tout à l’heure.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just on this, walkers only converted her if rick was in the 6. Otherwise the walker in the group is an original. Haven’t gone through Abi’s posts yet but I don’t think there’s a rick vibe off of her

Meh based on her early posts I’d put her more in walker than rick block. Plenty of wolf references but thin on walker references, not a fan of rotating the 6....

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Abi...

7-2OffSuitBaja.jpg

What's that is this the 72% stuff from before

Advertisement