Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead 2: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    No. But there’s no conversion tomorrow is there? So wolves should be our priority.

You mean tonight and no the walkers are the priority.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    No, just happy some people believed me. I think there’s something in op about self voting leading to disqualification.

Sure it turned out great so we can’t complain.

I just had a quick skim of the OP and didn't see anything about that. You ready to tell us what your prize was?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Wait what? Think that one through Conor. Say I'm the original walker and I'm in the selected six. That means I can convert someone outside the six. Of course I'm going to convert someone outside the six. Why would I convert inside the six and then be one of the main voices for lynching inside the remaining four?

That actually a decent point. Probably makes you unlikely to be a walker though wolf is still possible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I don't think Abi is a walker I think the walkers had to pick in the group because no walkers were picked and they got lucky with Henry. I'll read his pre conversion posts now and try to see if it was more than luck.

Would you agree my theory is plausible?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

My gut is telling me Henry self voted to preserve Abi.

Prove me otherwise

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

You mean tonight and no the walkers are the priority.

This phase. Just said tomorrow as it’s when we get results of night action.

We’ve been told when there’s been a conversion and we have killed both of them so only original or original left. Do they convert tonight?

Brendan WW wrote: »

Prove me otherwise

Abi had the highest count and still lived. The prize she used to do that she could have shared with Henry that knowledge. Maybe she's the alpha walker there is a wierd walker on the voting form is that an alpha walker?

Prove me otherwise

I certainly would discount it as a possibility.

Prove me otherwise

Vote numbers don’t support that. Abi got more votes. Unless the mods come back and say there was a typo or error then I’m assuming something else was going on.

Question is was it a prize thing, or some other effect and what might that tell us about abi

I'd be happier if we didn't send Abbi out to scavenge tomorrow. I don't think she can be trusted if she gets a prize.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    This phase. Just said tomorrow as it’s when we get results of night action.

We’ve been told when there’s been a conversion and we have killed both of them so only original or original left. Do they convert tonight?

Not tonight. I don't care who you target tonight. The wolves will target non wolves and tomorrow when I get another vote I'll be looking to get the last walker before they get a conversion tomorrow night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So did abi get lynch immunity then? Why she couldnt tell that if thats what she picked up.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    So did abi get lynch immunity then? Why she couldnt tell that if thats what she picked up.

I'm totally confused as to why she wouldn't just tell us that, if she's a villager, hell even if she's not it would have made her seem more villager!

Those are very good questions. If Abi has used her prize I don’t see why she’s being so coy

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'd be happier if we didn't send Abbi out to scavenge tomorrow. I don't think she can be trusted if she gets a prize.

Can we stop her?

Can we stop her?

If we agree beforehand who's going we can certainly try.

Can we stop her?

If she is village, she should agree with us. Arent we picking collectively who is going where?

If she is village, she should agree with us. Arent we picking collectively who is going where?

I though Mary just went

I though Mary just went

She did, but if we Abi pulls that **** we lynch her next.

She did, but if we Abi pulls that **** we lynch her next.

Maybe she can't be lynched.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Then we just make sure we have a good second wagon :)

There's no way she'd have immunity from more than one lynch, is there? That would seem pretty unfair.

Like for the entire game? I dont think the mods would use that mechanic, its too powerful.

There's no way she'd have immunity from more than one lynch, is there? That would seem pretty unfair.

I’ve played games with unkillable characters but only as village roles. Characters with two lives are more common and can be on either side

But that doesn’t explain the votes. Usually that just leads to no lynch rather than a switch

I'm just saying I no longer have a clue what's going on.
    Actually I never did I just thought I did. I don't think Abi is a walker I think if we a lucky the wolves will get the last walker and we can battle it out but I'm totally lost.

Abi seems to have disappeared for now. Not a good look with so many questions unanswered

Like for the entire game? I dont think the mods would use that mechanic, its too powerful.

I donno, can't be lynched but can be killed by Carol or turned ? That wouldn't be past a "necro" game would it ?

I'm just saying I no longer have a clue what's going on.
    Actually I never did I just thought I did. I don't think Abi is a walker I think if we a lucky the wolves will get the last walker and we can battle it out but I'm totally lost.

I’d agree there. Still can’t work out if we’ve just seen a villager or a wolf in action though. I did have some theories but after tonight’s events and with abi away for now they don’t seem to fit anymore

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Then we just make sure we have a good second wagon :)

That's sort of my point, if Henri had been a villager we would be freaking out but that second wagon means we are all sort of happy.

Should we consider asking the Big to shoot Abi?

Advertisement